Why you lying to me xbox?

Discus and support Why you lying to me xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apexassassln, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Why you lying to me xbox?

/u/Apexassassln, Nov 1, 2019
  2. DarkrPhi Win User

Microsoft lying to me?

There was never an email option

Use IE OR EDGE OR firefox not chrome

And given the current situation ms is probably right you gotta remember that couriers usually change to drop things off BUT you do remember the current events right ?

There is probably a quarentine period
  3. AshApe Win User

Microsoft lying to me?

Thanks,

I have been through all of the above. The ‘tracking my repair’ shows that I have not een sent the unit yet! I spoke with an agent earlier in the week and he told me that ‘it was still in customs in Frankfurt’. I have checked, this is not true. Since then,
    I cannot get a call back.... the system keeps telling me that it’s unavailable.
  4. hajimenoippo57 Win User

Microsoft lying to me?

C'est peu être du au covid aussi vu qu'il y avait le confinement, contacter le support xbox
  5. AshApe Win User

Microsoft lying to me?

Thank you for the response... not sure it warranted the sarcasm but I do appreciate the help.

This wouldn’t be an issue if the information matched up. However, Microsoft have told me on a few occassions now that the package is curretly in ‘Customs’ in Frankfurt. I have spoken directly with UPS and they have told me that the package was successfully
    delivered to Microsoft on 4th June.

My concern is that nearly a week later, no-one has a clue where the package is!

I completely understand that things are not moving along as they should be at the moment.... but it’s not unreasonable for me to investigate the potential loss of an expensive peice of kit.
  6. BLACK DRAGON690 Win User

Microsoft lying to me?

please contact support for follow-up.

https://support.xbox.com/
Thema:

Why you lying to me xbox?

1. Why you lying to me xbox? - Similar Threads - Why lying

2. Why is Star Wars Commando locked in Japanese

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Star Wars Commando locked in Japanese: I downloaded Star Wars Republic Commando and everything is in Japanese. I dont know how to solve this problem c4ed6981-a5ce-4dd9-ba86-f016a4c48b83
  3. Why can't I purchase games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase games?: Go to the game store, it tells me Left 4 Dead is available for my Xbox One. Go to buy it, and it tells me it's not available, that I have to buy it from xbox.com. I go to xbox.com, and it tells...
  4. Why does the rewards app send me to a site with a bad cert that's not MS's?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does the rewards app send me to a site with a bad cert that's not MS's?: Clicked on one of the boxes in the reward app(mobile app). It opened IE for some reason and pops up a huge Certificate error - The site is not secure -...
  5. Why does my xbox one randomly turn itself on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox one randomly turn itself on?: Why does my xbox one randomly turn itself on? (I have disconnected it from ethernet and wifi and it still turns on randomly at some point nearly every day at various times--does not appear to be...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing...: Hi (1) This is the continuation of the original thread: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues...
  7. Why is Microsoft /XBOX Using lies and false advertising to steal my money?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Microsoft /XBOX Using lies and false advertising to steal my money?!: When I buy apex coins they are not added to my account. I was allowed a refund the first 2 times it happened and now after another purchase XBOX STOLE MY MONEY AND IS REFUSING TO SEND IT BACK OR...
  8. Why is my xbox lying about connection speeds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox lying about connection speeds?: When I check network statistics on my xbox one it is telling me I am getting 884mbps download speeds, my queue for downloads bounces around between 100-250mbps listed, but the games are actually...
  9. Why does Microsoft lie about trash talk ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft lie about trash talk ?: Why.... Why does xbox claim that fun trash talk is acceptable but ban ppl based on the recipient being offended.? A player openly admitted to cheating in Shellshock live vecause "they wanted a...
  10. Purchase and Content Usage up and running - Why Lie?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase and Content Usage up and running - Why Lie?: So on the Xbox Live Service page, it says that Purchase and Content Usage is up and running, yet nobody can redeem their codes after they have been detected by the system as valid? Some people who...