Why you lying to me xbox?

Discus and support Why you lying to me xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apexassassln, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Why you lying to me xbox?

/u/Apexassassln, Nov 1, 2019
  2. rookie tha vet Win User

TAKING ALL COMERS

@RhinoBlizzard WHY ARE U LYING? I DIDNT PLAY U.
  3. AFG 1 Actual CG Win User

Female gamer looking for 18+ fun/mature clan!!

Just a heads up.. SOD Approdite.. lying about why you left isn't nice.. Good luck to you though!
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Console banned.

Yeah, we know the OP is lying about something and got caught. As long as he is gone, the reason why doesnt really matter to me, as long as he is gone..
  5. Auswulf Win User

Xbox 360 Slim Power Brick replacement problem

I don't see why you couldn't and it wouldn't hurt to ask. The shop might have a spare lying around.
  6. oKiN3TiCo Win User

Update

You don't have to believe me.. idgaf.. I bought this *** just like anyone else.. why do I need to lie? What good do I get by lying? I am just trying to be helpful but if you don't want to believe me idc.
Thema:

Why you lying to me xbox?

1. Why you lying to me xbox? - Similar Threads - Why lying

2. Why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why: Can you please tell me why I get banned for the first time in 10-years cea07ba0-62fb-4bbc-abd2-b6431bc7ea17
  3. I’ve been banned and I don’t know why and I want to challenge it. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been banned and I don’t know why and I want to challenge it. Is this possible?: Ive been banned on xbox live for 1 week and i dont believe i have dine anything wrong or gone against guidelines and i want to challenge the ban if it is possible, my gamertag is Barden1033. I...
  4. Banned without evidence in reason why section of enforcement letter

in XBoX on Mobile
    Banned without evidence in reason why section of enforcement letter: I have an enforcement ban on my xbox for: This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or bullying behavior,...
  5. Why was my Xbox account suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my Xbox account suspended: My Xbox account was suspended last and I have no idea why my little brother will sometimes play on my account when i’m at work but other than that I don’t really send messages or say anything...
  6. Why will Metro Exodus STILL not run?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will Metro Exodus STILL not run?: Not running. At all. Just gives me the error code. Why? 089e22bd-2e7f-4574-92ed-ba8fdcb0c87e
  7. Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning: I was just banned seconds ago for nothing at all. I have been recently been stalked and harassed and yet I was banned without reason. 8b211f36-3061-4934-a32c-aa82bdbf4306
  8. Why is my xbox lying about connection speeds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox lying about connection speeds?: When I check network statistics on my xbox one it is telling me I am getting 884mbps download speeds, my queue for downloads bounces around between 100-250mbps listed, but the games are actually...
  9. Why does Microsoft lie about trash talk ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft lie about trash talk ?: Why.... Why does xbox claim that fun trash talk is acceptable but ban ppl based on the recipient being offended.? A player openly admitted to cheating in Shellshock live vecause "they wanted a...
  10. Purchase and Content Usage up and running - Why Lie?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase and Content Usage up and running - Why Lie?: So on the Xbox Live Service page, it says that Purchase and Content Usage is up and running, yet nobody can redeem their codes after they have been detected by the system as valid? Some people who...