WHY?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Discus and support WHY?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have done the vault of glass a lot (20 times) and gotten only one exotic from it. Lately I have been getting only the Aspect of glass and prime... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwiftKitten730, May 5, 2015.

1. WHY?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

I have done the vault of glass a lot (20 times) and gotten only one exotic from it. Lately I have been getting only the Aspect of glass and prime zealot helm (I now have 9 of each). Im wondering why Bungie is giving me the D over and over. My *** is so raw
    that I can't even wipe after taking a poop. Why is this happening? Thank you.

:)

SwiftKitten730, May 5, 2015
  2. First run though

It had taken sometime but I finished the game however, I notice I failed to go through any of Lebo-Sako sectors LoL now I will need to go back and pick up 8 more achievements I failed to pick during first run through
    other whys I had fun with the game. I also published a map called Beachwood part land and part water should be fun I spent more than 3 hours making the thing first hour was understanding how map making works the other two slapping on stuff.

HarleyTripleX, May 5, 2015
  3. SS ROSCOE
    SS ROSCOE Guest
    call of duty black ops sever

its not the router i have been playing black ops for months without a problem so whys there one now please help us its so

frustrating. thanks

SS ROSCOE, May 5, 2015
  4. Augustooooooo Win User

xbox can't read my game

no thats whyi dint understand it
  5. Felipe Augusto da Si Win User

Error 80072EF3 after email/PW request

i also get the same error while trying to access Security Proofs, whyy? ):
  6. onyxishere Win User

Wrong code whyy

This is an old thread. For future reference please create a new one detailing your issue.

Be sure that you are posting it correctly. Sometimes B can be mistaken for 8 or O for 0.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Wrong code whyy

Please answer the questions I asked. Be specific. We can't help you out if you don't give us the info we need.
  8. BadGuitarBoy999 Win User

I Cant Download Anything from Xbox live store

Ok but with xbox whyi cant do it? yestarday was fine
Thema:

WHY?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

1. WHY?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!? - Similar Threads - WHY

2. Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?: Hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone knew when we can change our custom profile pictures again? And why we cant right now? 4f377179-fc3e-4b46-a9bd-96bba4f5016c
  3. why does xbox think i is cursing

in XBoX on Windows
    why does xbox think i is cursing: why is this a thing [img] [img] 8630d392-b3b9-4492-a1be-ee59d443d646
  4. why doent xbox allow i

in XBoX on Windows
    why doent xbox allow i: why is this even a thing [img] [img] 320af5ab-f4fb-4bd1-9ffc-2e2e651219e4
  5. Why do I have to login on my account before my child can play my downloaded games on their...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to login on my account before my child can play my downloaded games on their...: Hello, Just purchased a new xbox one S and setup my gamertag and a gamertag for my son (using the the windows 10 accounts we already have with parental controls). I took advantage of the free 1...
  6. Why can't I block anyone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I block anyone anymore?: I've had this issue for two years now ever since I left that Xbox Preview/Insider program. Normally, when you block someone, they cannot communicate with you, you see them as 'OFFLINE' and cannot...
  7. Why Wasn't My Digital Game Purchase Refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Wasn't My Digital Game Purchase Refunded?: I requested a refund on a digital purchase a few weeks back that was denied. I received no real explanation except that no digital refunds are issued and was given a link to the policy....
  8. Why can't I remove all the shortcuts on my xbox 1 dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I remove all the shortcuts on my xbox 1 dashboard?: When I log into my xbox I don't want to see all the shortcut tiles on the screen. I just want to see my background picture. To launch a game I want to hit the xbox button to pull up a menu and...
  9. Already solved, but... more concerned as to why it happened.

in XBoX on Windows
    Already solved, but... more concerned as to why it happened.: So, with PSO2 comin' out, I was all hyped up. Downloaded it, having a blast. I go to hop on it this afternoon, and lo and behold, my account's been smacked with a temporary suspension. I went...
  10. Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work

in XboX Insiders
    Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work: I am in the Xbox Insider Program for FTE and I downloaded the Beta for the Insider Hub App on my PC but all it does is display some kind of octopus in a helmet when you launch it. Why doesn't this...