WIFI CONNECTING WHEN IT WANTS

Discus and support WIFI CONNECTING WHEN IT WANTS in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; WIFI CONNECTING WHEN IT WANTS Hi, We got my son an Xbox One S for Christmas and for tbe first Month it worked fine but for the last few Month the XBox... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Shortie H4H, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Shortie H4H
    Shortie H4H Guest

Hi,

We got my son an Xbox One S for Christmas and for tbe first Month it worked fine but for the last few Month the XBox disconnects the Wifi and it can take me hours to get it reconnected. Signal strength is fine, everything else in the house does not disconnect.
    I have tried a hard reset but this still occurs. Anyone have any ideas?

:)

Shortie H4H, Apr 9, 2018
  2. herbert
    herbert Guest
    Why when i test my xbox live connection does it say its working, but it doesn't?

How are you connecting to the internet? Are you using a wired connection, or a wireless (WiFi)? I had a console where a WiFi connection would give me occasional problems, so you would want to check that out.

herbert, Apr 9, 2018
  3. Connection wifi doesn't detect anything

Hi everyone,

i have been playing on my xbox one since 2 mounths now, connected in internet with my share data wifi, but now when i want to connect, it doesnt show any wifi, can someone explain me?

ProClaw1092090, Apr 9, 2018
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?

Want to know how it could be playing Xbox games on mobile somewhere outside only on network connection
    That's what I wanted to know too, but unfortunately on the current testing phase it doesn't let you connect unless you're on a wifi connection. It was buttery smooth for me when I connected to my home wifi though. Amazing bit of technology!
  5. VersedAcorn1735 Win User

Cannot sign in iOS

Interesting! Does it only not sign you in when you're connected to your phone data instead of wifi? For example, when you're connected to wifi it signs in, but when you have wifi off or not connected, it won't sign you in
    On my phone it doesn't matter if I'm on wifi or not. Tapping on sign on crashes the app. My tablet only has wifi. And no issues with the app there.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

no wireless internet

Have you tried taking some devices off the wifi, and then connecting the two Xbox's that don't want to connect via wifi, just to see what happens?
  7. BobMcFly247 Win User

Xbox One WIFI disabled?

The Wifi network adapter is disabled when having a wired connection. Nevertheless the One uses also a wifi connection to connect the controllers to it. So you wil never be able to disable all its wifi components entirely.
  8. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox wireless network issue

If your WiFi is actually turning off when your Xbox connects, it sounds like an issue with your WiFi. Are there any settings through your WiFi/Internet provider (such as security settings for when a new device connects) that you could check?
Thema:

1. WIFI CONNECTING WHEN IT WANTS - Similar Threads - WIFI CONNECTING WANTS

2. Xbox One X continuously and randomly losing connection to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X continuously and randomly losing connection to wifi: My original Xbox One became unresponsive as of two days ago so I thought it would be a good time to upgrade... I went to GameStop and got a secondhand One X and everything was going fine until I...
  3. Wifi Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi Connection: Hi, I am trying to connect my Xbox one s to the internet. the xbox comes up with the correct internet and i type in the correct password but it says that it cannot connect to your wireless...
  4. 'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi: Last week in the midst of playing a game on my Xbox One, I got kicked off my WiFi and since then I haven't been able to get back on it. When I try try to run a test connection it tells me it's not...
  5. : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi.: : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi. I went to sign in & instead of going to my account I selected “add new” & re-added my account. I just signed but thank you....
  6. Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi: Ive been trying to connect my xbox to xfinity wifi for almost 2 days. Ive tried resetting my xbox and when i go to try and connect to my xfinity wifi, it says, “cannot connect to DHCP server.” Can...
  7. Fails to connect to wifi!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Fails to connect to wifi!: Fails to connect to wifi! Hello Evil_0ne, Some advice I would like to offer, if possible I'd recommend a wire connection for the best online experience, but if you can not hard wire, I would...
  8. meu xbox one s nao quer conectar no meu wifi [My Xbox One s doesn't want to connect on my WiFi ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    meu xbox one s nao quer conectar no meu wifi [My Xbox One s doesn't want to connect on my WiFi ...: meu xbox one s nao quer conectar no meu wifi o que devo fazer comprei ele faz apenas dois dias liguei no primeiro dia funcionou normalmente depois nao conectou mais no meu wifi [Translate - My...
  9. My xbox no longer wants to connect to my home wifi [Preview members]

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox no longer wants to connect to my home wifi [Preview members]: Hello, I am a member xbox preview and since the last update to date, since the beginning of the week, my console disconnects from my home wifi network. I can not connect to the wifi yet it...
  10. I want an option to opt out wifi connected consoles when match making

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want an option to opt out wifi connected consoles when match making: I would really really really like an option to exclude wifi connected consoles for online multiplayer, I only want to play with other people who have there consoles connected by hard line to the...