Wifi Connection

Discus and support Wifi Connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to connect my Xbox one s to the internet. the xbox comes up with the correct internet and i type in the correct password but it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdgiestDart8740, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Wifi Connection

Hi,

I am trying to connect my Xbox one s to the internet. the xbox comes up with the correct internet and i type in the correct password but it says that it cannot connect to your wireless network. the xbox is sitting next to the router and i am sure the password
    is correct. non of the hardware problems it gives seem to help. i have tryed resarting the xbox.

I hope someone can help

:)

EdgiestDart8740, Oct 26, 2019
  2. BoH Odiemonster Win User

Enter Code from the console update screen

Is your phone connected to the wifi or mobile data?

I belive you have to be connected to the same WiFi as the xbox do the first connect.
    Phone is connected to Wifi.
  3. REN AERO Win User
  4. memek krk Win User

Can't connect to XBOX live. Xbox doesn't get IP-address

if wired connection is working fine - use it

if u need to use WIFI connection - disable wifi networking on router, set new name (ssid) enable wifi networking from router (keep secure with wpa2/psk at least), SET Wifi Channel to default, and SET COUNTRY ! try to connect through wifi
  5. SethShifflet Win User

Xbox streaming doesn't work.

are you connected through wifi or ethernet cable?
    I'm connected through wifi
  6. Kevlegs Win User

Cant get it to update

Are u using wifi or directly connected to modem? If u r using wifi, connect directly to the modem and see if that works. I've had issues with updates using wifi.
Thema:

Wifi Connection

1. Wifi Connection - Similar Threads - Wifi Connection

2. Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?: submitted by /u/Hacccystanley [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One X continuously and randomly losing connection to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X continuously and randomly losing connection to wifi: My original Xbox One became unresponsive as of two days ago so I thought it would be a good time to upgrade... I went to GameStop and got a secondhand One X and everything was going fine until I...
  4. 'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi: Last week in the midst of playing a game on my Xbox One, I got kicked off my WiFi and since then I haven't been able to get back on it. When I try try to run a test connection it tells me it's not...
  5. : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi.: : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi. I went to sign in & instead of going to my account I selected “add new” & re-added my account. I just signed but thank you....
  6. Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi: Ive been trying to connect my xbox to xfinity wifi for almost 2 days. Ive tried resetting my xbox and when i go to try and connect to my xfinity wifi, it says, “cannot connect to DHCP server.” Can...
  7. Fails to connect to wifi!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Fails to connect to wifi!: Fails to connect to wifi! Hello Evil_0ne, Some advice I would like to offer, if possible I'd recommend a wire connection for the best online experience, but if you can not hard wire, I would...
  8. Wifi connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi connection issues: I moved into college a few days ago and brought my xbox one but it’s not connecting to the wireless network. 9ed30200-3ea3-4786-b741-40d1e653cff7
  9. Cant connect to wifi when hard drive plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi when hard drive plugged in: Is the usb 3 interference problem - took me days to work out the the xbox will only work with a external hard drive and connect when nothing is plugged into the usb 3 on my nearby laptop - am not...
  10. No Wifi Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wifi Connection: I can't connect to wifi i have changed all the MAC address the IP address everything but cant seem to connect online. 524b417d-67e7-44c1-a003-f49ab490f687