Wifi Connection

Discus and support Wifi Connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to connect my Xbox one s to the internet. the xbox comes up with the correct internet and i type in the correct password but it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdgiestDart8740, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Wifi Connection

Hi,

I am trying to connect my Xbox one s to the internet. the xbox comes up with the correct internet and i type in the correct password but it says that it cannot connect to your wireless network. the xbox is sitting next to the router and i am sure the password
    is correct. non of the hardware problems it gives seem to help. i have tryed resarting the xbox.

I hope someone can help

:)

EdgiestDart8740, Oct 26, 2019
  2. BoH Odiemonster Win User

Enter Code from the console update screen

Is your phone connected to the wifi or mobile data?

I belive you have to be connected to the same WiFi as the xbox do the first connect.
    Phone is connected to Wifi.
  3. REN AERO Win User
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

What’s with my account?!?!?!?!?!?

Are you playing with mobile connection or with wifi connection?

Mobile connection is not strong enough to keep your account connected to the server. Best is to connect with wifi connection.
  5. memek krk Win User

Can't connect to XBOX live. Xbox doesn't get IP-address

if wired connection is working fine - use it

if u need to use WIFI connection - disable wifi networking on router, set new name (ssid) enable wifi networking from router (keep secure with wpa2/psk at least), SET Wifi Channel to default, and SET COUNTRY ! try to connect through wifi
  6. Zero420override Win User

minecraft bedrock not letting me join over LAN

Lack of connectivity might be a Issue ensure everyone is connected to the home LAN (WiFi or cable), free WiFi or someone else's open WiFi can cause problems. If the server and players are not all connected to the same connection in the same way, cable
    vs WiFi, that can also be a problem. Hope this help you out.
Thema:

Wifi Connection

1. Wifi Connection - Similar Threads - Wifi Connection

2. Xbox 360 Slim Says It needs a Wireless Networking Adapter to Connect to WiFi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Says It needs a Wireless Networking Adapter to Connect to WiFi.: So My Xbox 360 Slim Just Disconnected me from the WiFi and I tried to Reconnect but it said, something like To be able to connect to the wireless network I need the Adabtor...etc. Although Ik the...
  3. Xbox One X loses wifi connection when Kinect is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X loses wifi connection when Kinect is connected: Hi, it is the same issue as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-s-kinect-one-wifi/d8a3d72a-ba68-4a9c-bcd5-3fad87472184?auth=1 but the other thread is locked without...
  4. I NEED HELP TO CONNECT TO MY WIFI

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP TO CONNECT TO MY WIFI: My xbox won't connect to wifi, it find mine network but when i try to connect it shows this for me [img] (Im braziliam) "it wasn't possible to connect to the wireless conection" I tried...
  5. I can't connect to xbox live servers on AOE2 DEF with my own WiFi.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to xbox live servers on AOE2 DEF with my own WiFi.: I've recently bought sea of thieves and AOE2 DEF ed but i cannot connect to xbox live servers my WiFi is bugged against it my brother has no issues connecting on his XBOX one but my laptop seems...
  6. My Personal Xbox wont connect to the wifi.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Personal Xbox wont connect to the wifi.: - So My Personal Xbox wont connect to the WiFi, But everything else can connect fine like my (2 siblings Xbox in the same house) would this just be a weak signal of where i'm positioned or...
  7. Used for months on ethernet, can no longer connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Used for months on ethernet, can no longer connect to wifi: So weird issue going on here, I used my xbox in my room on an ethernet cable for months, I am now playing on it less and other people in my family want to use it. I brought it out into the living...
  8. EXTREMELY SLOW WIFI ON XBOX/ DOESNT CONNECT

in XBoX on Consoles
    EXTREMELY SLOW WIFI ON XBOX/ DOESNT CONNECT: Hello there, so i recently bought a new router, it is called the TP Link Archer A7, i was told this was a good economical router that does pretty well with gaming. when i set it up and tried...
  9. Connecting to wireless WiFi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Connecting to wireless WiFi: Connecting to wireless WiFi I used to be connected to my x box one wifi but now after being on holidays says cant get an ip address can anyone help with this? Have tried turning wifi off/on and...
  10. A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...: I was downloading a game then to up the mbps a friend told me to reset mac address and now i cant connect to xbox live 13b2d2e5-dd19-4eb8-a1e7-434ba0ae5df4