Wifi connection

Discus and support Wifi connection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past few weeks once again my wifi repeatedly disconnects from my xbox one. Ive checked Network Statistics which always say Wireless strength... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WrathfulKhaineX, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Wifi connection

For the past few weeks once again my wifi repeatedly disconnects from my xbox one. Ive checked Network Statistics which always say Wireless strength 100%, 74Ms Latency with 0% packet loss. Ive checked with my internet provider and everything is great on
    their end but whenever i use Netflix, Youtube, The Store, or even just plain Xbox Live multiplayer it lasts 2 maybe 3 minutes before disconnecting and even when i reset it consistently disconnects after abiut the same time i cant watch videos, i cant play
    multi, i cant even browse the store so what is the major malfunction? Just a month ago i even contacted support and the fix they gave lasted all of one day.

:)

WrathfulKhaineX, Dec 3, 2019
  2. BoH Odiemonster Win User

Enter Code from the console update screen

Is your phone connected to the wifi or mobile data?

I belive you have to be connected to the same WiFi as the xbox do the first connect.
    Phone is connected to Wifi.
  3. REN AERO Win User
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

What’s with my account?!?!?!?!?!?

Are you playing with mobile connection or with wifi connection?

Mobile connection is not strong enough to keep your account connected to the server. Best is to connect with wifi connection.
  5. memek krk Win User

Can't connect to XBOX live. Xbox doesn't get IP-address

if wired connection is working fine - use it

if u need to use WIFI connection - disable wifi networking on router, set new name (ssid) enable wifi networking from router (keep secure with wpa2/psk at least), SET Wifi Channel to default, and SET COUNTRY ! try to connect through wifi
  6. Zero420override Win User

minecraft bedrock not letting me join over LAN

Lack of connectivity might be a Issue ensure everyone is connected to the home LAN (WiFi or cable), free WiFi or someone else's open WiFi can cause problems. If the server and players are not all connected to the same connection in the same way, cable
    vs WiFi, that can also be a problem. Hope this help you out.
Thema:

Wifi connection

1. Wifi connection - Similar Threads - Wifi connection

2. Connecting to wireless WiFi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Connecting to wireless WiFi: Connecting to wireless WiFi I used to be connected to my x box one wifi but now after being on holidays says cant get an ip address can anyone help with this? Have tried turning wifi off/on and...
  3. A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend told me to clear my alternate MAC address to improve WiFi and now I can’t connect...: I was downloading a game then to up the mbps a friend told me to reset mac address and now i cant connect to xbox live 13b2d2e5-dd19-4eb8-a1e7-434ba0ae5df4
  4. I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and...: I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and I'm not connected 7d73ee99-ec65-4fe2-9618-da9a8ef8125b
  5. Ma Xbox se connecte et déconnecte wifi et je suis pas la[My Xbox connects and disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ma Xbox se connecte et déconnecte wifi et je suis pas la[My Xbox connects and disconnects...: Ma Xbox se connecte et déconnecte wifi et je suis pas la [Translation - My Xbox connects and disconnects wifi and I'm not there] d5abab51-2260-4068-b447-f9879b97ee00
  6. : Hardware problem when connecting to WiFi Network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Hardware problem when connecting to WiFi Network: : Hardware problem when connecting to WiFi Network Hello Spike, Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are sorry for the issue with the error. When this error occurs, it most likely means...
  7. Error code when connecting to WiFi

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when connecting to WiFi: Any time I try to connect to Xbox live or go to my network settings to connect to WiFi, my Xbox is bringing up an error code. On top of that when I turn the system on, it comes to a black screen...
  8. Connection WIfi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection WIfi: Il y a eu une coupure de courant puis quand jai rallumer ma XBOX ONE S et que je suis aller dans parametres réseau , il y ecrit quel est connecter a un reseau nommé <SANS FIL> ( ce nest pas dutout...
  9. Two XB1 consoles, one connects to WiFi, one won't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two XB1 consoles, one connects to WiFi, one won't: My wife and I each have our own Xbox One console. They are both connected via Wi-Fi to the same network. We use them simultaneously all the time. Now my Xbox One will not connect to Wi-Fi. I reset...
  10. Xboxes wont connect to working wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxes wont connect to working wifi.: Recently bought a new ERAC1900 router and am having trouble connecting all of my xboxes to it. I have 3 xboxes and none of them will connect. Everything else in my house connects to it fine even...