Wifi direct password Xbox one

Discus and support Wifi direct password Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is a console wifi direct password when I try connecting my phone directly to Xbox one X? 4d7b6ac8-5cc9-4f17-8718-45408fa82308 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tytus r, Jul 24, 2022.

1. tytus r
    tytus r Guest

What is a console wifi direct password when I try connecting my phone directly to Xbox one X?

:)

tytus r, Jul 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Tytus

Could you attach an screenshot of what exactly are you seeing?

And, what are you trying to do, configure your Xbox via Xbox mobile app?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. rjorge77 Win User

Xbox one brodcasting it's own wifi?

Hi,

I also started to notice that, since my last XBOX ONE update from this morning (17/06/2017).

Is this for Wifi-direct capabilities ? where we can setup this ? (ex: password ?).
  4. SirAngry Win User

ps4 bluetooth vs xbox wi fi direct

[quote user="Favious M"]

Just on smartglass and stuff like that using Wifi Direct. Say you're using a tablet with smartglass connected to the One using wifi direct, does that mean the wifi the tablet is getting internet through stops working at that stage? So basically can you have
    a device connected to another using wifi direct while still using wifi for internet at the same time?

[/quote]

WiFi Direct and standard WiFi are two different things. Hooking up other devices to your Xbox One using WiFI Direct shouldn't have any impact on your WiFi Internet connection.
  5. Zero Divided Win User

Xbox One and Wifi Direct

sorry i misunderstood, i believe it will, i seem to recall that Android started supporting direct WiFi with the release of 4.0, so the Nexus 7 should be fine. i have a Nexus 7 also but running Cyanogenmod and i know that supports it, i have setting for it
    under the WiFi settings.
  6. Zero Divided Win User

Xbox One and Wifi Direct

my understanding is that the direct WiFi actually means your Nexus 7 will connect to the console directly instead of a wireless router first, this cuts down on latency.
Thema:

1. Wifi direct password Xbox one - Similar Threads - Wifi direct password

2. WIFI

in XBoX Accessibility
    WIFI: Hello, my names Joshua. So I have a problem and I can't find anything to give me an answer, so this has been going on for Abt 2 months now... And it's quite annoying... So my Xbox one s keeps...
  3. How to connect to a hidden wifi network (Hidden SSID) on Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect to a hidden wifi network (Hidden SSID) on Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X: I found a simple solution in a YouTube comment (with zero likes) that surprisingly worked for me! I'm gonna copy/paste it, so it might help a few people: (the original youtube comment from user...
  4. My WiFi extender wont connect to my Xbox even though it works fine on my other devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    My WiFi extender wont connect to my Xbox even though it works fine on my other devices: I have this bad AT&T router that doesn't cover my huge house so I decided to get a NETGEAR EX5000. I plugged it in upstairs which is where I have my set up and I began to set it up. I got it to...
  5. Xbox one WiFi issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one WiFi issues: Just last night I went on my Xbox and the WiFi all of a sudden stopped working but on other consoles tablets phones TVs etc worked so is my ISP TalkTalk got an issue or is it my Xbox...
  6. Series X will not connect to Wifi or Wired Connection on Set-up.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X will not connect to Wifi or Wired Connection on Set-up.: Hi all. I just bought a Series X a couple of hours ago. Brand new from Target. I downloaded the Xbox app. The phone is able to connect to the console to allow to enter the code, but after that, it...
  7. Gamepass PC wifi vs hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass PC wifi vs hotspot: I've been having trouble downloading Fo76 on my PC. I'll select download from the xbox app, it will say preparing / downloading for 15 minutes then will just fail with the error code 0x87e00005...
  8. I can't connect to the wifi on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to the wifi on my Xbox: So I don't know if anyone else has Xfinity as their wifi and you have the Xfinity app and your wifi got shut off on your Xbox through the app well I had to factory reset because I had the black...
  9. My Game Is Glitching, I Dont Know If Its My Monitor, Xbox, Or Wifi

in XboX Insiders
    My Game Is Glitching, I Dont Know If Its My Monitor, Xbox, Or Wifi: Yesterday, I was playing fortnite and the entire game froze and i waited thinking my game crashed but it didnt, it kicked me off the ehole thing and said to check my internet connection and to...
  10. Xbox One's Wifi Direct security implementation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One's Wifi Direct security implementation?: I just discovered that Amazon added Wifi Direct to the FireTV-it didn't have it originally-and that apparently wifi direct devices are always broadcasting a wifi network. Wifi direct uses WPS,...