Wifi is perfect but doesnt work on my xbox

Discus and support Wifi is perfect but doesnt work on my xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everybody . I'm looking for help desperately! My phone ,laptop and others are connected to my wifi and usually my xbox is aswell and all works... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Con##, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Con##
    Con## Guest

Hello everybody . I'm looking for help desperately!

My phone ,laptop and others are connected to my wifi and usually my xbox is aswell and all works perfectly . This morning I woke up to have 0 mbps download and 0.06 mbps upload and am unable to use anything but all other devices are still working perfectly
    on the same wifi . I connected my xbox to my phone hotspot and it works perfectly but I dont have enough data to use it indefinitely

I have cleared the MAC and restarted

I have shut down and unplugged for 30 minutes bother the wifi router and xbox

I have factory reset my console

And my xbox keeps freezing in settings

PLEASE HELP

:)

Con##, Apr 22, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Con##,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with network connection. Have you tried a wired connection to see if it connects that way? Also, here is a guide for

troubleshooting network connection

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Con## Win User

Hi I'm in quarantine atm on my farm and I dont have an ethernet cable
  4. MoMoney3 Win User

Xbox one download issue

I’m downloading a game and it’s stopping in the same spot, and I kept retrying it. I reset my Xbox, unplugged it, and my WiFi is perfect
    I have the same problem with trying to download the netflix app. It gets to 95% and doesnt download anymore and causes my xbox too freeze. Been like this for the past 2 weeks. I tried resetting xbox, wifi connection nothing seems to work
  5. kysMori Win User

XBOX 360 S Not Showing My Specific WiFi Network

as i said in my post, ive tried the stuff listed on the support page, that doesnt work for me. i specify it, but it still doesnt show up. my wifi is literally the only network that doesnt show up on my xbox
  6. EVIL EMPIRE 007 Win User

stream pc to xbox one

Working perfect for me EC! Every now and then app doesn't show xbox one, but that's because of wifi.
Thema:

1. Wifi is perfect but doesnt work on my xbox - Similar Threads - Wifi perfect doesnt

2. Wifi Adapter

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wifi Adapter: Wifi Adapter Hi Justin, Just to add from what Cyphixer mentioned, you can always send your console in for repair. Warranty status of your console can be checked here:...
  3. : Xbox One WiFi

: Xbox One WiFi: : Xbox One WiFi When i try and sign into my xbox one, it says “we cant sign you in, try again in a few minutes or check service statues in xbox assist( 0x87DD0017)” what do i do...
  4. : Xbox One S won't connect to Mobile WiFi Device

: Xbox One S won't connect to Mobile WiFi Device: : Xbox One S won't connect to Mobile WiFi Device Hey guys, Bit of a strange one. I'm having problems with my Huawei mobile wifi device. When I use the Sim Card in my phone it connects to xbox...
  5. Can't log in or create new account, even after rebooting system, changing wifi, deleting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in or create new account, even after rebooting system, changing wifi, deleting...: For 3 days i've been trying to enter my xbox account, but it was giving the 0x801901f4 error code. I checked online and did everything i've found: restarting the system, powercycle, 10 seconds...
  6. Xbox One keeps disconnecting from WiFi then reconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps disconnecting from WiFi then reconnecting: my xbox one keep disconnecting itself from the wifi, then reconnecting shortly after and I can play halfway through a match on overwatch until it boots me from the game. It signs me out randomly...
  7. Can't stream Xbox One to laptop. UPnP not set up. Running on Military wifi.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream Xbox One to laptop. UPnP not set up. Running on Military wifi.: I am in the USMC, I live in the barracks, therefore I have to pay for a wifi subscription with a wifi hotspot service named Boingo. The wifi works perfectly fine and I can game at really good...
  8. someone found my ip address and shut down my wifi for the day

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone found my ip address and shut down my wifi for the day: I am a regular gamer on xbox, I was playing rocket league and trading with other players. I used the xbox looking for group and posted something I wanted to sell. A random guy was interested and...
  9. Can I use my hotspot to login instead of wifi?

Can I use my hotspot to login instead of wifi?: Can I use my hotspot to login instead of wifi? Should not be an issue to complete this task f3245fe2-1773-49af-ad1a-f4cac1094668
  10. Xbox wifi problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox wifi problems: My connection is absolutely fine on my phone but xbox just says can't connect to wireless connection. I'm confused! c6f5bb7a-cc71-4dde-9a44-d83d346770b8