WiFi isn't working

Discus and support WiFi isn't working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My wifi is connected but it isnt working what should i do? bb2f94d5-7a5f-4d94-b47c-4267175f77d9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WOODYHunter, Apr 29, 2020.

1. WOODYHunter
    WOODYHunter Guest

WiFi isn't working

My wifi is connected but it isnt working what should i do?

:)

WOODYHunter, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Niko1664 Win User

WiFi isn't working

Hi WOODYHunter, try to restart (power cycle) your modem. Check the wifi settings on your device (console or PC, i don't about waht you'r talking
    about). If you will not connected, try with a wired connect.

Stay safe.
  3. DUTCH SWAT UNIT Win User

WiFi isn't working

Put in a wired internet cable than wait for a minute pull it out and the Xbox will connect automatic to the your wifi
  4. DaffierFaun3385 Win User

WiFi isn't working

You will have to restart your router/modem i have that same problem every now and then
  5. crazydude1965 Win User

WiFi isn't working

Im on virgin and have had issues changed my dns settings which has helped me to some free dns servers
  6. SoullessCodith Win User

WiFi isn't working

You can also connect an ethernet cord if resetting your router does not work.
Thema:

WiFi isn't working

1. WiFi isn't working - Similar Threads - WiFi isn't working

2. : My xbox one s disconnects from the wifi by it self

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : My xbox one s disconnects from the wifi by it self: : My xbox one s disconnects from the wifi by it self To determine if your Xbox can sustain connectivity to Xbox Live, please connect your Xbox with an Ethernet cable....
  3. Wifi Adapter

Wifi Adapter: Wifi Adapter Hi Justin, Just to add from what Cyphixer mentioned, you can always send your console in for repair. Warranty status of your console can be checked here:...
  4. : Xbox One WiFi

: Xbox One WiFi: : Xbox One WiFi When i try and sign into my xbox one, it says “we cant sign you in, try again in a few minutes or check service statues in xbox assist( 0x87DD0017)” what do i do...
  5. Can I stream to my laptop that isn't on the same WiFi using the console streaming app?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I stream to my laptop that isn't on the same WiFi using the console streaming app?: I have got the facilities to stream my Xbox to my android phone, only problem is the screen is so small, would it be possible to achieving the game streaming on a laptop? And if so would I need to...
  6. My xbox one says wifi password isn't correct for my 5gz network

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says wifi password isn't correct for my 5gz network: I have two options for wifi, first one has good range but I lag all the time with it. but my 5gz network doesnt lag at all. when i connect to less faster one it connects fine, but when I try to...
  7. It's been two days now and my Xbox isn't letting me connect back to my wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been two days now and my Xbox isn't letting me connect back to my wifi: I already have my phone on my wifi and it works perfect but my Xbox is on and off like it will me be on wifi for like an hour and kick me off and when I put the password in [img]...
  8. Xbox won't connect to wifi because it thinks there is a network cable plugged in (there isn't)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to wifi because it thinks there is a network cable plugged in (there isn't): Upon testing internet connection, the xbox says there is a hardware problem, and it needs to be repaired. I have never had a wired connection, always been on wifi....
  9. Alternate MAC address isn't working on hotel wifi for X1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alternate MAC address isn't working on hotel wifi for X1: I've tried using addresses from both my phone and my Mac. I can't use the network sharing option because it requires a wired connection to my mac, and I don't have the adapter. The hotel's ISP...
  10. Xbox One isn't recongnizing WiFi/Kicks me out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One isn't recongnizing WiFi/Kicks me out.: Hello, My Xbox One kicked me out of WiFi, and now isn't accepting the password for my WiFi. All my other devices are able to connect, except my Xbox. The Xbox Service Alert is only for the 360....