WIFI on Xbox One stopped working one day

Discus and support WIFI on Xbox One stopped working one day in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So for as long as I've had my Xbox One, I played it wireless. Then one day, it randomly stopped working. The Xbox still detects my router but does not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by L0STPERFECTION, Feb 15, 2020.

1. WIFI on Xbox One stopped working one day

So for as long as I've had my Xbox One, I played it wireless. Then one day, it randomly stopped working. The Xbox still detects my router but does not have Internet connection. The ISP did not change anything, so now anytime I want to use my Xbox, I
    have to switch my Ethernet cable from my PC. So for the past few months it just sat there collecting dust because I couldn't figure it out. Nothing changed, my router is exactly same, so I don't know why I'd need to change settings on it now. It is the
    original Xbox One so would it be possible the wireless card on it died?

:)

L0STPERFECTION, Feb 15, 2020
  2. WGID Win User

How is your NAT Type? Is it OPEN?
  3. RAGINGDIDDY Win User

4. l GEN Giraffe l Win User

This happened to me a while back where it would still say I have internet but I couldn't get online. Actually one time it did it but I didn't disconnect from the online game I was in which made it pretty clear that I still did have internet it was just
    a bug. I did a factory reset on my Xbox and uninstalled the Xbox preview program and this seemed to do the trick.
  5. MithrilFlame Win User

Also, have you tried turning your router off for a few minutes, as well as your xbox, then your router back on and wait until it is working, then your xbox again and reconnect to the wifi network? This would force a brand new connection if the old remembered
    one was having issues.

Also, how far away is the wifi router? Has anything near changed, like electrical wiring or equipment, fridge, microwave, cordless phone? Lots of things can cause wireless interference.

Definitely also run through the wireless troubleshooter mentioned earlier. Do the above restart of your router first, as it is the easiest start on wifi issues.
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Thema:

1. WIFI on Xbox One stopped working one day - Similar Threads - WIFI stopped working

2. Wifi on Xbox One S has now stopped working. Only works with ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi on Xbox One S has now stopped working. Only works with ethernet: As above. Message states 'Cannot connect to your wireless network' Anyone else experiencing this? 29a2bbe7-5fca-45b8-9808-67c54b346f76
  3. Xbox suddenly stops connecting to wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox suddenly stops connecting to wifi: Xbox suddenly stops connecting to wifi Hi there Jezza, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. Thanks for letting us know about the issue and how you resolved it. I would like to kindly...
  4. When I connect my Xbox one S controller to my phone via Bluetooth the wifi stops working

in XBoX on Mobile
    When I connect my Xbox one S controller to my phone via Bluetooth the wifi stops working: My device's model number is PSP7501DUO I'm running Android 6.0. So basically when for example I want to use my Xbox One S controller for navigating the Google play store I can't because it shows...
  5. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Faulty Wifi adapter - Stops working intermittently

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Faulty Wifi adapter - Stops working intermittently: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Faulty Wifi adapter - Stops working intermittently Hi, I'm facing a problem with my Xbox one X. Sometimes my console won't recognize any WiFi networks. I can't see my...
  6. Xbox one X scorpio WIFI stops working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X scorpio WIFI stops working: Having issues with the wifi on the scorpio. When I first start up the wifi connects fine and I can play, watch, stream for hours without issue. But if I stop and go have lunch, dinner etc when I...
  7. Xbox One Connects via Ethernet but Stopped Connecting Over Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Connects via Ethernet but Stopped Connecting Over Wifi: Hi, I have an Xbox One that's been connected on Wifi for over 2 years and then stopped connecting to Xbox Live a few days ago. I had never opened up any ports on my router for Xbox yet it worked...
  8. Network bridge stops working when I make a different wifi connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network bridge stops working when I make a different wifi connection?: I am using Win 7. I have an xbox 360 connected to the pc via powerline adapters, am sharing my video library and internet connection using internet connection sharing by bridging my lan and wifi...
  9. Console randomly stops detecting wifi and all controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console randomly stops detecting wifi and all controllers.: I've talked to support 3 times and have ran all trouble shooting that I was told to do, even factory reset and still having this issie. It started happening the 14th when Evil Within was released...
  10. X1 wifi stopped working and xbox has done little to nothing to resolve the issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1 wifi stopped working and xbox has done little to nothing to resolve the issue: I have been battling with xbox support for two weeks and still have got no issues resolved . I was told it takes four business days to get back on my problem and here we are two weeks later ....