WildBlue: Ark Survival

Discus and support WildBlue: Ark Survival in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; WildBlue (ISPs): Ark Survival Bought Ark Survival on the Store as a download. Installation got to 85% and then started all over again at 0%. This... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Dooziew0, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Dooziew0
    Dooziew0 Guest

WildBlue (ISPs): Ark Survival
    Bought Ark Survival on the Store as a download. Installation got to 85% and then started all over again at 0%.

This makes no sense to me. What might cause the download to disappear when it got so far along. We did not stop the process intentionally.

This is costing a lot as my data is limited and we are constantly buying more data to get this game downloaded.

:)

Dooziew0, Mar 15, 2017
  2. TSB Hazey
    TSB Hazey Guest
    Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved

TSB Hazey, Mar 15, 2017
  3. can we get a bf1 forum?

Yes. And an Ark: Survival Evolved forum as well.

DTW Dirty Harry, Mar 15, 2017
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  5. Halomaster0808 Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This weekend (13-15 Dec)

going to be playing ARK survival!
    Ark is a way of life ;)
  6. TSB Hazey Win User

Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved
  7. and im Pancake Win User

Most fun survival game

When it comes to grinding and surviving, ARK: Survival Evolved is my go to game to play.
  8. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

can we get a bf1 forum?

Yes. And an Ark: Survival Evolved forum as well.
Thema:

1. WildBlue: Ark Survival - Similar Threads - WildBlue Ark Survival

2. Ark Genesis Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Genesis Season pass: Last year I bought the season pass for ark, I just got around to getting back onto the game and now it says i dont have it and never purchased it. This is a serious problem because now ive put $60...
  3. Ark Survival Game issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Game issue: Every time I load ark on my pc and connect the controller my character wont stop whistling and its annoing f827f3e0-3ca1-46b0-9d0e-e14b107538c5
  4. Ark Genesis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Genesis: So i bought Ark Genesis, when i played the game there was no new Engrams added to the map. Such as The 2 ocean Platforms. I uninstall and reinstall my game and it’s still not there. Anyone having...
  5. xbox (beta) ark game issue

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox (beta) ark game issue: I just downloaded this game and cannot find a way into any online server. Would someone please be kind enough to point me in the right direction...:D cebff768-9372-4832-9c42-3bca423d09b9
  6. is it possible to run in ark survival evolved on two PCs from one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to run in ark survival evolved on two PCs from one account?: is it possible to run in ark survival evolved on two PCs from one account? I want to create a server on one pc and go from the same account on another pc to the server I created. Is such an option...
  7. Ark: Survival Evolved update 797.11 not out on Microsoft store PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved update 797.11 not out on Microsoft store PC?: My friend and I are playing cross play, me on xbox and them on PC. I got force pushed an update, moving me from v796.11 to 797.11 last night after he logged off for the night. Today it appears his...
  8. Ark Gen official servers that have crashed

in XboX Insiders
    Ark Gen official servers that have crashed: Does anyone know if the Oc official gen servers were reported to WildCard that they are down? submitted by /u/FLEXxSuperman [link] [comments]
  9. Ark client on pc not updating with the Xbox client.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark client on pc not updating with the Xbox client.: I am hosting a dedicated server on Xbox and was playing ark on my pc. Then last night ark had an update for Xbox and not an update for pc. now I can't join my server because it says server client...
  10. Can you play Battlefeild 4 online with exede/wildblue internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play Battlefeild 4 online with exede/wildblue internet: Can you play Battlefeild 4 online with exede/Wildblue internet.Thanks 4c2ae2a5-7a43-4d79-b562-314ab9f8fd3b