Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?

Discus and support Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm wondering if a 12 months of Xbox Live Gold code I just redeemed from Microsoft Rewards will expire. I see no expiration date in the e-mail itself,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Earth Nuggets, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?

I'm wondering if a 12 months of Xbox Live Gold code I just redeemed from Microsoft Rewards will expire. I see no expiration date in the e-mail itself, but I don't want to hang onto it in case I'm missing something. The reason I'm not immediately redeeming
    it is because I currently have Game Pass Ultimate and I'd rather not convert the card with the 3:1 conversion rate. My Game Pass Ultimate subscription ends on 11/14/19. Can I have some assurance the code will still be OK to use once that ends?

:)

Earth Nuggets, Aug 8, 2019
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

Xbox Live gold

$54.99 from Ozgameshop:
    www.ozgameshop.com/.../xbox-live-gold-12-months-membership-card-email-code-only-xbox-360
  3. xSWAGxRONIxBOIx Win User

very upset about my points

There was 12 months on the card. It said 4-6 weeks and its been since early january. I t was a offer renew you xbox live 12 month gold card and receive 600 ms points back, i received the ones from my live rewards but none from the special offer.
  4. Sherbaaz Azam Win User

Redeeming 1 Month code for Xbox Live

i put a 12 month code on xbox 360 but it says error please try again and i bought it from game microsoft can you please send me a new gold code for 12 months beacouse i paid £49.99 so give the code on my xbox 360 account.
  5. Oraclea Win User

All games should be free

I do have a recommendation- if you're in a region with Microsoft Rewards, use Microsoft Rewards! It'll take some time and effort, but getting a 12-month subscription to Xbox Live Gold is possible in about 4 months' time if you're
    an especially dedicated user. Then with that subscription active, you're getting four free games every month. Free games for you, revenue for the people who create games for a living- everyone wins!
  6. JLC215 Win User

the cheap points/Gold membership thread

12 months xbl on ozgameshop for $44.99 today only

www.ozgameshop.com/.../xbox-live-gold-12-months-membership-card-email-code-only-xbox-360
Thema:

Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?

1. Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire? - Similar Threads - month Live Gold

2. Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold: I refunded my xbox game pass ultimate but it also cancelled my xbox live gold it was 12 month subscription only a month in I would like a refund for this of my xbox live gold...
  3. Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold: I have converted my xbox live gold to game pass ulltimate by accident, so I cancelled the payment for ultimate, but it cancelled all the converted months too. I want my months back!!!...
  4. My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...: Hi, Today I wanted to try Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month. At this moment I still had a Xbox Live Gold subscription until august 2020. My Gold subscription now converted into an Ultimate...
  5. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  6. Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?: I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the 1$ and cancelled my 12 month Xbox live gold!!...
  7. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  8. Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code: When i enter the card code, it says something went wrong on our end, trying in a bit may help. Then it says enter the code again or contact the vendor. I bought 2 cards and they both say the same...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  10. [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold: Hello there ! (I apologize if my english isn't good) 1) I decided to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold the 06/21 but an error message appeared, saying that the Xbox LIVE service has several problems....