Will a Gamertag Change carry over to 360?

Discus and support Will a Gamertag Change carry over to 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I change my gamertag on the Xbox One, will it carry over to the 360 as well? I have a free gamertag change. 0fdd4af5-54e6-471c-ae84-c14a67c49e26 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JosephBrodsky, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Will a Gamertag Change carry over to 360?

If I change my gamertag on the Xbox One, will it carry over to the 360 as well? I have a free gamertag change.

:)

JosephBrodsky, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Adding gamer points from old profiles.

XDefySpace is correct.. The only way cheevos carry over s if you "change" your gamertag.. Creating a new one means starting over from scratch

TARHEEL77-E7F30CF4-20D4-4CDA-9CFD-0A5F475AAB62, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Scot IV
    Scot IV Guest
    Unable to change Microsoft account for Gamertag

Hey, just a quick question: If I change my gamertag on Xbox.com, will it carry over to the XBOX 360? Need a response fast, thank you!

Scot IV, Mar 13, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Hey THExSWAGGxCHAMP, If you change your GT on Xbox One it will also change on the 360 and on any other Microsoft platform you use it on.

x24hrs2livex, Mar 14, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Hey THExSWAGGxCHAMP, If you change your GT on Xbox One it will also change on the 360 and on any other Microsoft platform you use it on.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Need help with custom gamer pictures

The age on your account cannot be changed. Even if it has been changed on account.microsoft.com it does not carry over to the gamertag.
  7. TARHEEL77-E7F30CF4-2 Win User

Adding gamer points from old profiles.

XDefySpace is correct.. The only way cheevos carry over s if you "change" your gamertag.. Creating a new one means starting over from scratch
  8. SnEaKyNiNjA523 Win User

Couple of questions I would appreciate answered. . .

Did you create a new gamertag? If you just changed the name, everything will carry over, but if you created a new tag they're useless.
  9. Scot IV Win User

Unable to change Microsoft account for Gamertag

Hey, just a quick question: If I change my gamertag on Xbox.com, will it carry over to the XBOX 360? Need a response fast, thank you!
Thema:

1. Will a Gamertag Change carry over to 360? - Similar Threads - Gamertag Change carry

2. On the new Xbox gamertag change page, can there be an option to display if your name is...

in XboX Insiders
    On the new Xbox gamertag change page, can there be an option to display if your name is...: I'm talking about this page: https://imgur.com/a/XwtLPWb In my opinion it should display if the name is taken (and if so, what it will be changed to) on this page. Otherwise, you can hit next and...
  3. XBOX change gamertag malfunction

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX change gamertag malfunction: I created an xbox account just now and I have been trying to change my gamertag. After I found an original gamertag, I claimed it. However, it just says "An unexpected error occurred. Please try...
  4. Changing my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing my gamertag: Hello there, i don't know if i ask in the good place but i've got an issue with my Xbox acount : I'm trying to change my gamertag but the xbox live asks me my card number in U.S. the issue is i'm...
  5. Gamertag Change Invalid Charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Change Invalid Charge: So, apparently, years ago (when Windows 10 first came out--and perhaps even before that), I created a "Microsoft" account--Perhaps it was when I bought a Zune for my wife (2 months before...
  6. Change gamertag issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change gamertag issue: I would like to make a petition, I want to change my gamertag but the one that I want it's not available because it was used by someone who's inactive. This profile doesn't have any achievements...
  7. Change Gamertag <fixed>

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Gamertag <fixed>: Trying to change my gamertag. My desired gamertag says its is available but when I click "Claim It" I get an error that says to contact support. But when I click contact support it says Xbox...
  8. Xbox Ambassador information not updating since I changed my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador information not updating since I changed my Gamertag: Hi, I've been trying to figure out why I haven't been able to access any ambassador features for quite some time now. It seems like my old Gamertag (CrunchLunch) is still registered into their...
  9. New Gamertag changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Gamertag changes: Any existing gamertag will stay as they are. Nobody is forcing you to change gamertag. The new ones just mean that people wilp be able to have the tag they want and it is a way to increase the...
  10. gamertag still hasn't changed

in XBoX on Windows
    gamertag still hasn't changed: Split from this thread. anyone help. about half an hour ago i paid to change my gamertag and it still hasn't changed but i have been charged for it, b96a8fdc-70d2-457c-82c8-7d4de5fece89