Will a UK Xbox One S work in Canada?

Discus and support Will a UK Xbox One S work in Canada? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just moved to Canada and was wondering if I can use my Xbox One S I bought in UK? Cheers d7b7aab5-42e7-4ef1-a9c2-136d683c2902 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Panda5656, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Panda5656
    Panda5656 Guest

I have just moved to Canada and was wondering if I can use my Xbox One S I bought in UK?

Cheers

:)

Panda5656, Sep 5, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Taking Xbox One X overseas?

Hi, the Xbox One X and the Xbox One S support multiple voltages, so yes it should work in the UK with a UK plug/power lead.
  3. landed_at Win User

Can you use any power cord that fits the xbox one s​I see that it is a cable that I have seen before

I can confirm that another cable works in my UK xbox one s. Thank you
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

USA Xbox will it work in uk

The Xbox One S has a internal 'Multi-voltage power supply. So yes, if you buy from the U.S and bring it to the UK it will work just fine. You will need either a UK power cord or a US to UK plug adaptor to connect it to the mains here though - which is
    a just a minor quibble. All games on the console are region free. You could buy the older model Xbox One, but, that one would require a UK power brick to function in the UK, so if you must buy one there, buy the newer S version.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-microsoft-xbox-one-s-review

"There's much to like here - the integration of the multi-voltage power supply into the main chassis is obviously welcome...."
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

US XBox One X in UK Voltage concerns

Correct Obsessive Power, the S and X have a multi voltage PSU you just need a UK power cable. The orginal Xbox One wouldn't work.
  6. Paul1708 Win User

Yes it will work xbox one S is dual volts so it will work on the 240v in the UK and 110v in canada. You just need too buy a travel adapter has the sockets are differnt canada they use the 2 prongs only.
Thema:

1. Will a UK Xbox One S work in Canada? - Similar Threads - Canada

2. I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...

in XboX Insiders
    I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TimesHero [link] [comments]
  3. Trying to Change gamer tag but i live in canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to Change gamer tag but i live in canada: I'm trying to change my gamer tag and pay the 9.99 but it wants me to update my address and wont allow me to select canada as my country. 4cbdfa19-833c-489a-816c-0ee85e1fd2c6
  4. My Xbox 360 wont allow me to switch my billing to Canada

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox 360 wont allow me to switch my billing to Canada: I just attained a xbox 360 sevond hand great condition to play some of my favourite games. I go into pay for the games on the microsoft store and it asks for billing info. I live in Canada and so...
  5. we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada: cant use it without a CA code...any help? 47767126-b188-48a8-b3de-e6bfbb31c88d
  6. Xbox One Elite controller series 2 preorder in Canada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Elite controller series 2 preorder in Canada: It's been a week and still no news of a way to preorder the controller like in the USA and Europe. I have searched everywhere a way to directly contact the Microsoft support by email to even ask...
  7. Elie controller series 2 canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elie controller series 2 canada: I cant find any info on xbox elite controller available in canada please can someone help i really want to pre-order this but cant find any Canadian sites to pre-order....
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada: Hi! I've been waiting for a long time for the new Elite controller, but it doesn't seem to be available for pre-order on the canadian website for now. When will it be?...
  9. Elite series 2 controller in Canada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Elite series 2 controller in Canada: I have been looking for the link to preorder the elite series 2 since yesterday and I cant find it in the Canadian Store. I've seen it in the American and UK store but not in Canada. Thanks in...
  10. 3 Months for $1 Canada Promo Extension?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Months for $1 Canada Promo Extension?: Here in Canada, a promo was on in May 3 months for $1 subscription for Game Pass until June 10th! However when I went online to purchase it, only gives one month. Has anyone else have the same...