Will a UK Xbox One S work in Canada?

Discus and support Will a UK Xbox One S work in Canada? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just moved to Canada and was wondering if I can use my Xbox One S I bought in UK? Cheers d7b7aab5-42e7-4ef1-a9c2-136d683c2902 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Panda5656, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Panda5656
    Panda5656 Guest

I have just moved to Canada and was wondering if I can use my Xbox One S I bought in UK?

Cheers

:)

Panda5656, Sep 5, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Taking Xbox One X overseas?

Hi, the Xbox One X and the Xbox One S support multiple voltages, so yes it should work in the UK with a UK plug/power lead.
  3. landed_at Win User

Can you use any power cord that fits the xbox one s​I see that it is a cable that I have seen before

I can confirm that another cable works in my UK xbox one s. Thank you
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

USA Xbox will it work in uk

The Xbox One S has a internal 'Multi-voltage power supply. So yes, if you buy from the U.S and bring it to the UK it will work just fine. You will need either a UK power cord or a US to UK plug adaptor to connect it to the mains here though - which is
    a just a minor quibble. All games on the console are region free. You could buy the older model Xbox One, but, that one would require a UK power brick to function in the UK, so if you must buy one there, buy the newer S version.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-microsoft-xbox-one-s-review

"There's much to like here - the integration of the multi-voltage power supply into the main chassis is obviously welcome...."
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

US XBox One X in UK Voltage concerns

Correct Obsessive Power, the S and X have a multi voltage PSU you just need a UK power cable. The orginal Xbox One wouldn't work.
  6. Paul1708 Win User

Yes it will work xbox one S is dual volts so it will work on the 240v in the UK and 110v in canada. You just need too buy a travel adapter has the sockets are differnt canada they use the 2 prongs only.
Thema:

1. Will a UK Xbox One S work in Canada? - Similar Threads - Canada

2. what will i lose if i switch for America to Canada

in XBoX Accessibility
    what will i lose if i switch for America to Canada: my friend bought me a dlc for a game but i live in America and hes in canada so i want to know if i switch it to there what will i lose 075ba6fa-cae9-44c4-bdee-324389e94c39
  3. Xbox One 1TB - From Canada to use in Europe (France)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 1TB - From Canada to use in Europe (France): Hello gamers, I bought a Xbox One 1TB in Canada. And the power brick is only for 100-127 V. Do you know, if it is possible to use it in Europe with 220V? Thank you for the help,...
  4. Vital Alpha Testo Reviews In Canada !

in XBoX Rewards
    Vital Alpha Testo Reviews In Canada !: To take a shot at the animation of guys in their comfortable minutes, Vital Alpha Testo Canada is here. It is such an incredible mix of fixings to be specific, Tribulus, Tongkat Ali separate,...
  5. Vital Alpha Testo Reviews In Canada !

in XBoX Rewards
    Vital Alpha Testo Reviews In Canada !: To take a shot at the animation of guys in their comfortable minutes, Vital Alpha Testo Canada is here. It is such an incredible mix of fixings to be specific, Tribulus, Tongkat Ali separate,...
  6. Xbox: Moving from Canada to Ireland

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox: Moving from Canada to Ireland: Could someone link where I can buy the correct power supply cord for my xbox now that I am living in Ireland? Thanks 416cbe05-1c54-4ab2-bcb8-a56f153ba6bc
  7. i bought games for a friend in canada and hes not able to play them or receive them

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought games for a friend in canada and hes not able to play them or receive them: i just wanna get a refund for two games that i bought for a friend in canada who cant receive them it took so many calls and so many searches to find the correct area to even ask a question i see...
  8. If a digital hift card is bought in canada can itb given and used in the usa

in XBoX Accessibility
    If a digital hift card is bought in canada can itb given and used in the usa: If i buy a dihital gift card in canada can j give it to my girlfriend and can she use it in the USA e524b9fe-a374-4b1a-b99d-a890c774ce57
  9. If i live in canada and buy a digital xbox gift card can .y girlfriend use it in yhe USA?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i live in canada and buy a digital xbox gift card can .y girlfriend use it in yhe USA?: Can my girlfriend use a digital xbox gift card if i bought it in canada whete j live 6a9f3f4f-8ccd-4365-b216-acbbd51b3ec6
  10. Why is my latency 120 to 200ms in Alberta Canada. I'll tell you why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my latency 120 to 200ms in Alberta Canada. I'll tell you why.: Before answering with the regular bs like try restarting your router, are you wired or upgrade your service provider just stop. -I'm wired. -I have fiber optic internet that costs 100 bucks a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will my uk.xbox one work in canada