Will an Xbox One X brought in India will gonna work in USA

Discus and support Will an Xbox One X brought in India will gonna work in USA in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will an Xbox One X brought in India will gonna work in USA, And can I still keep all my digitaly purchased games and will this gonna effect my games or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aryan GamerX, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Aryan GamerX
    Aryan GamerX Guest

Will an Xbox One X brought in India will gonna work in USA, And can I still keep all my digitaly purchased games and will this gonna effect my games or anything?

:)

Aryan GamerX, Jul 1, 2019
  2. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Hi,

Yes it will work and you will be able to download all your digitally purchased games with it. Enjoy!

Happy Gaming!
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

You may need a different power adapter for the wall outlets and you may have to set the location of the console to be in the USA for the duration of being here/using it here.

"In the United States of America the power plugs and sockets are of type A and B. The standard voltage is 120 V and the standard frequency is 60 Hz"

Here's the link to the website I pulled that from, there is a diagram of sorts on it: https://www.power-plugs-sockets.com/united-states-of-america/
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Aryan,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Yes it will work, the only thing you may need is a different power cord. As the connection is most likely different.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. GrubbyEmpress04 Win User

Can i use a Xbox bought in US in India?

We bought X Box 360 S Model 1439 in USA and brought to India. The power supply unit (PSU) is of 110 V. I think we cannot use the same directly (with flat to round pin converter) with Indian Power Supply of 220V . I heard Microsoft will FREEly replace the
    same. If yes, where these MS shop/s in Hyderabad of India? If not freely, where can I buy a genuine PSU for this Model? Can any one help please?
  6. ViperousSteak95 Win User

Using XBox One in different country

My son had purchased an XBOX 360 in Singapore and the box mentions that the region of use is SING/HK. He had brought the unit to India and was using the same. The Box mentions that the DVD region as 3. Now my son is studying in the USA and wants us to bring
    the console for his use in the USA. While we are aware that the Power specifications of the X Box version is 220 V, is there a way to make it work in the US by changing the Power adaptor to 110 V ? Is this compatible power adapter available from Microsoft
    or elsewhere in the US ? We want to carry this unit to the US only if it is usable in the USA ? Can someone with knowledge answer this question ?
Thema:

1. Will an Xbox One X brought in India will gonna work in USA - Similar Threads - brought India gonna

2. Brought xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brought xbox x: Brought xbox x to replace xbox1, now can't log in to my account/gamer tag. It is using old not used gamer tag and email and phone only sets old gamer tag. Therefore I can't access my current games...
  3. any help brought xbox 360 has a parental code on it cant get it off....grrr ..tryed xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    any help brought xbox 360 has a parental code on it cant get it off....grrr ..tryed xbox...: any help brought xbox 360 has a parental code on it cant get it off....grrr ..tryed xbox support online its like waiting for a bus on xmas day...it aint coming!! c5c310d8-17f1-4a92-be6c-16a12d7b89c7
  4. I am having xbox one s ,i have brought 4 games digital purchase,now none of this 4 games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having xbox one s ,i have brought 4 games digital purchase,now none of this 4 games...: I am having xbox one s ,i have brought 4 games digital purchase,now none of this 4 games are able to play as it is asking me whether i am owner of this game ,kindly visit microsoft store for...
  5. I brought Forza Horizon 3, but it is missing in my library.

in XBoX on Windows
    I brought Forza Horizon 3, but it is missing in my library.: I brought Forza Horizon 3, but it is missing in my library. I think it is critial bug. To check my play records, you can see my trophy (= challenge). Please restore my game. I really want to...
  6. Brought Spyro months ago let me play once now says my purchase declined

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brought Spyro months ago let me play once now says my purchase declined: It let me play for about 30mins then iturned it off and went to bed went 2 play the next day and it said ihave to purchase the game but its installed on my xbox one s...
  7. Xbox one X wont turn on [Brought in U.S and using in India]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X wont turn on [Brought in U.S and using in India]: Hi All, I had brought my Xbox one X from U.S arround October, 2017 (Launched day 1). Lately I got power issue and now console is as good as dead. I tried reaching Xbox India support (which is...
  8. HELP!!! 3 Month Gold is saying the code has been used, only brought it today.... HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP!!! 3 Month Gold is saying the code has been used, only brought it today.... HELP!!!!: Hi all ,, Major issue,,, with Xbox One Console This morning i purchased a 3 Month XBOX Live card from my local Tesco store... My daughter and myself have entered the code numerous times to get...
  9. What games would you love to see brought to Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games would you love to see brought to Xbox.: There are so many older games out there that have been given remasters that I would love on the Xbox. Xbox has sorely missed out on the great Final Fantasy games from the early PlayStation days....
  10. live gold membership (not activated yet) brought from US to be activated in India?

in XBoX on Consoles
    live gold membership (not activated yet) brought from US to be activated in India?: Hi I have a redemption card with QR code for one year live gold membership that a friend have brought for me from US, my question is 1. can I use it in India on Xbox one 2. If I can use it ,...