Will call of duty finest hour and call of duty 2 big red one become backwards compatible...

Discus and support Will call of duty finest hour and call of duty 2 big red one become backwards compatible... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play these two games on series x. I know a lot of people also want to as well, so im wondering if it might become true?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dr.Ferret., Sep 15, 2021.

1. Dr.Ferret.
    Dr.Ferret. Guest

Will call of duty finest hour and call of duty 2 big red one become backwards compatible...

I want to play these two games on series x. I know a lot of people also want to as well, so im wondering if it might become true?

:)

Dr.Ferret., Sep 15, 2021
  2. Windows10XboxOne Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

Skipped Finest Hour and Call of Duty 2 Big Red One
  3. Windows10XboxOne Win User

best call of duty

My favorites are:

Call of Duty Finest Hour

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty 2 Big Red One

Call of Duty 3

Call of Duty 4

Call of Duty Waw

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wEexEHZWH0]
  4. Dio Brando78 Win User

X: 5805.0 B:1884.0

hi Samy,i'm fine tnx

Yes I have other games xbox originals compatible,and work...i have call of duty 2:big red one too,and it work..only call of duty :finest hour give me the error

i hope youll resolve it :)
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Calle of duty 2 Big red one Xbox one x

no, it is not possible to play Call of Duty 2 Big Red One because it is certainly not backward compatible with the Xbox One.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

FPS genre

[quote user="US Revenge"]I played both, i just forget the names of the PS2 ones[/quote]

there was call of duty finest hour,call of duty 2 big red one,call of duty 3.

world at war was released on ps2 as well but it had another name that i can`t quite remember,maybe final fronts???
Thema:

1. Will call of duty finest hour and call of duty 2 big red one become backwards compatible... - Similar Threads - call duty finest

2. Call of duty vanguard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty vanguard: It says that sept 18-20 Xbox live wont be required for call of duty vanguard but it still says i need to buy it 167c5097-3c58-406f-ba75-f10088653296
  3. Can Call of duty finest hour and call of duty 2 big red one backwards compatibility for...

in XboX Insiders
    Can Call of duty finest hour and call of duty 2 big red one backwards compatibility for...: I want to play these games on my current Xbox because I no longer have a 360 or original. submitted by /u/BloodFerrets [link] [comments]
  4. XBOX Cloud Gaming: Why no Call Of Duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Cloud Gaming: Why no Call Of Duty?: Hello, I have been trying out and using XBOX Cloud Gaming for a while now and really enjoy it! My main concern/question is why Call of Duty (any of them) is not on there/available? Will any of...
  5. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and 3 Matchmaking Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and 3 Matchmaking Broken: I’ve been having serious matchmaking issues with several old cod games prior to black ops 2 on Xbox 360 and my Xbox one. The game keeps freezing when trying to search for players and occasionally...
  6. Call or duty cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call or duty cold war: I’ve got call of duty cold war and it’s asking me to purchase the game again? When I have already bought it 47784565-e57f-42f0-b8de-0283fb696532
  7. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (Xbox One): I just re-purchased black ops 2 as a sale. My old emblem is still there but i want to edit another one. However this message "You cannot access user-created content because it is blocked by a...
  8. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - the game freezes (stops responding) on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - the game freezes (stops responding) on Xbox One: I've already completed Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War campaign. They were no problems with it. Now when I run the game (on startscreen) it often stops responding to any buttons including Xbox...
  9. Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't get online, therefore, I can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War won't get online, therefore, I can't play: So here's the thing. I bought BOCW (new-gen version, with the xbox one and series included) when I got my Xbox Series S, eventually I deleted it, and the problem began. Every time I downloaded...
  10. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Black ops Cold War not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Black ops Cold War not working: Hello, I'm having some issues with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Call of Duty Black ops Cold war and although I'm not entirely sure whether or not these issues have been caused by Xbox or...