Will castle miner z ever be on the Microsoft store ever again

Discus and support Will castle miner z ever be on the Microsoft store ever again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted castle miner z but when i got enough money to buy it it wasn't on the Microsoft Store): will it ever be on xbox again ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MolecularKey69, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Will castle miner z ever be on the Microsoft store ever again

I wanted castle miner z but when i got enough money to buy it it wasn't on the Microsoft Store):

will it ever be on xbox again ?

:)

MolecularKey69, Jul 8, 2019
  2. MDG o CROWN o Win User

It depends on the agreements that Xbox has with the developer
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Its available on PC through the developer's website! So if you want to buy it, you're gonna have to go there.

Try one of these links

http://www.castleminerz.com/

http://www.digitaldnagames.com/

It probably won't ever see a console release on either the Xbox 360 or Xbox One any time soon or ever. It originally launched as an Xbox 360 indie game title which isn't exactly a labeling anymore on account of how accessible it is to make games for the
    Xbox One with publicly available dev kits and most games normally going through the process of becoming full fledged games with Xbox Live capabilities beyond what used to be available. Your best bet would be to get it on PC.
  4. denis97g Win User

no one knows, but some time has passed so it may never return.
  5. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

I would love to see that game make a comeback. I loved playing that game so much actually. It was fun in it's own interesting way.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Thema:

1. Will castle miner z ever be on the Microsoft store ever again - Similar Threads - castle miner ever

2. Castle Miner Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castle Miner Z: I think that Castle Miner Z should come to Backwards Compatibility because me and my cousin used to spend hours everyday playing this game; im sure that a lot of people could agree with me and if...
  3. Castle Miner Z backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castle Miner Z backwards compatible?: If it's not already backwards compatible, when will Castle Miner Z come? I remember playing it and it used to be tons of fun. We have other indie games, such as A World of Keflings and a Kingdom...
  4. Castle miner z auf xbox one -[Translation - Castle miner z on xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Castle miner z auf xbox one -[Translation - Castle miner z on xbox one]: Liebe Microsoft entwickler könnt ihr bitte das indie game castle miner z für die xbox one wieder herausbringen ?das wäre der hammer -[Translation - Dear Microsoft Developers, can you please...
  5. Castle Crashers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castle Crashers: I have bought Castle Crashers on 360 and it’s not showing up free/$5 for the Remastered version for Xbox one. Any suggestions? de6fd45c-f720-47ed-8d83-20537d8555bf
  6. Castle Miner Z

in XBoX on Consoles
    Castle Miner Z: Hello, I would like to know if your considering Bringing Castle Miner Z to Xbox One. It would be an amazing thing for the community and for the nostalgia for thousands of players including me,...
  7. Castle Miner Z

in XBoX Accessibility
    Castle Miner Z: we would love this game back i have reached out to over 200 players on Xbox live and as that may not be much to you that is a massive amount of people for myself the the others we need this game...
  8. Castle Miner Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castle Miner Z: Dose this game not exist for the 360 anymore? Because if not i just wasted money on a 360. 7072fe83-2acf-4651-a698-9974e647ad7c
  9. Bring Castle Miner Z to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring Castle Miner Z to Xbox one: Castle Miner Z was my childhood it may have been a small game but it implemented so many great features such as playing as your avatar and the crafting couldnt even be rivaled my Minecraft. The...
  10. Bring Castle miner z to XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring Castle miner z to XBOX ONE: Please bring castle miner z to XBOX ONE 957dc09a-aa5f-466e-a080-ed3ef2b17f25