Will game Groups sync between consoles?

Discus and support Will game Groups sync between consoles? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To be more specific: When you go to My games & apps, then on the left you’ll see Groups, where you can add games to a specific group you can create... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by onsamyj, Oct 17, 2020.

1. onsamyj
    onsamyj Guest

To be more specific:

When you go to My games & apps, then on the left you’ll see
    Groups
    , where you can add games to a specific group you can create yourself (very helpful feature, btw). I have half-a-dozen of them, and I would like to see them on my new Series X|S, when I sync it to my existing account. Will it work? Is it working
    now from one Xbox One to a different Xbox One?

:)

onsamyj, Oct 17, 2020
  2. dlCHIEF58 Win User

Syncing Between Xbox One and Xbox 360 Ghosts Using Xbox Live Gold

Your multiplayer progress is synced between the systems, not the single player campaign. Battlefield 4 has the same capability. None of the games support syncing progress of single player campaigns between systems.
  3. Jay O. Win User

Red Dead Redeemers

does PC and xbox save game sync between?
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Why you choose to stick with xbox? Porque escogiste quedarte con xbox?

One simple reason!

The community!

We have so many playdates, a lot of Facebook groups and even WhatsApp groups between friends!

Made so many new gaming buddies
  5. Suicidal Groove Win User

Xbox app crashing

It could be a sync issue between the app and the tablet. Compatibility error
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Cannot backup save games

Not all Game Pass games sync progress between the two versions on PC and Xbox. My Time At Potia, Dead Cells, Demons Tilt and Outerworlds is an example of this.
Thema:

1. Will game Groups sync between consoles? - Similar Threads - game Groups sync

2. "Look for Group" Game not listed for me to create a post for.

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Look for Group" Game not listed for me to create a post for.: I am playing on PC through the Xbox app. I have game pass and I recently downloaded "Dead By Daylight". I tried playing with randoms but for this game I had the idea it would be better if I could...
  3. This new "My Games and Apps" Button is awesome! I'd like to have this for group buttons too!

in XboX Insiders
    This new "My Games and Apps" Button is awesome! I'd like to have this for group buttons too!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  4. Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”: Hi there! having an issue with Xbox Game Bar, using to join other groups in Sea of thieves, actually to join theres no problem, but if i would create a group, the gamebar itself like crashed and...
  5. Game Bar Crashes while trying to creating post in Looking For Group

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Crashes while trying to creating post in Looking For Group: Game Bar Crashes while trying to creating post in Looking For Group in minecraft ı can click create post but after that game bar stops and closes f230ae19-71fa-4e9e-8872-6f7db9f7beed
  6. Audio do Grupo / Jogo[Translation-Group Audio / Game]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio do Grupo / Jogo[Translation-Group Audio / Game]: Boa tarde, tenho um controle da Razer Wolverine Ultimat e a opção Audio para realizar as configurações de mic não aparece no meu console, assim o grupo fica muito alto e o jogo também, alguem sabe...
  7. Looking For Group not working [PC Game Bar]

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking For Group not working [PC Game Bar]: It was working fine until I made an account to use it. Now there are no posts on a game that should have very many. It says I can refresh for 4 new posts, but the button doesn't do anything....
  8. Xbox Game Bar crashes after trying to make a publication for searching for a group.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar crashes after trying to make a publication for searching for a group.: This screen opens for few seconds and whole game bar closes. [img] c47c4e93-ac58-4167-91b4-bd93476ace36
  9. Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play...: Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play with a friend. I'm on PC, they're on Xbox, I can't seem to get online play going. I can do auctions and...
  10. Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar)

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar): Hello, on my Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10), i cant use the looking for group feature. everytime i try to enter one group it says: "the post is no longer avaliable". or if i try to post something it...