Will Gears 5 have the classic mode of Execution?

Discus and support Will Gears 5 have the classic mode of Execution? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just started playing the test tech and I’m truly saddened. This is not Gears. This is a horrible mix of Gears attempting to be the third person Call... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CONT4GI0US, Jul 22, 2019.

1. CONT4GI0US
    CONT4GI0US Guest

I just started playing the test tech and I’m truly saddened. This is not Gears. This is a horrible mix of Gears attempting to be the third person Call of Duty game! Will Gears 5 have the classic mode of Execution? :( You don’t start off with shotguns and you can’t find weapons like the torque bow on
    the map. You now can unlock them mid-battle based on how many skull points you get. The old saying stays true — if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. You are trying to cater to a new group of gamers while leaving the loyal Gears fans in sadness. Does anyone know
    if they will be having regular classic modes in the released version?

:)

CONT4GI0US, Jul 22, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I think you missed the point of the Tech Test though. Its only limited playlists to test what the game as it stands can handle. Its probably nowhere close to what the full experience of the multiplayer is/is going to be for Gears 5. They might bring back
    old favorites at launch, they might not at all, or it could be after launch. The Tech Test is meant to test server support while players both new and old can get a feel for a small portion of what may or may not be to come. Nothing is 100 percent set in stone.

I think I kind of like more "refined" game play. It expands to a broader audience not only to bring numbers for the game up but it also brings something new to the table that shouldn't be so quickly judged. I think its decently challenging. then again, I
    was never a hardcore Gears multiplayer person but I did beat every campaign (with the exception of the 'Ultimate Edition' of Gears 1) on hard... So I think I know a thing or two about challenge.

I like it. I've got all the rewards so far too. But hey, its just an opinion right?
  3. CONT4GI0US Win User

I hope so.

Gears was popular because of what it was.
    I would hate to see them change it completely. I think that they would lose an incredible fan base.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

I would imagine that it will still have execution, that's classic Gears and always has been. It would certainly be a shame if they didn't include it in the full game.
  5. Geth Win User

I hope so.

Gears was popular because of what it was.
  6. V4d3r 0f 3ng3l Win User

Ranked Pvp will be just like how gears has always been. Quick play arcade is what is running on the tech test. TC has been giving updates on twitter about trying to get ranked to work.
Thema:

1. Will Gears 5 have the classic mode of Execution? - Similar Threads - Gears classic mode

2. jerkily objects in gears of war 4 on xbox one x 30 fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jerkily objects in gears of war 4 on xbox one x 30 fps: Hello. I found an issue with 30fps while I’m playing in Gears of War 4 on Xbox One X. In some locations when I turn a camera left or right objects (trees, mountains, buildings etc) don’t move...
  3. Gears of War 4:PC - Can't get xbox360 controllers to work

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4:PC - Can't get xbox360 controllers to work: I have an xbox 360 wireless receiver with 2 x360 controllers which work fine in lots of games. I just downloaded GOW4 to local splitscreen with my wife and the controllers aren't recognised at all...
  4. Fallo gears 4 [Mod Translated - Gears 4 failure]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallo gears 4 [Mod Translated - Gears 4 failure]: Dice no conectado gear 4 y siempre se sale del juego desde la actualización pasa eso [Mod Translated - It says not connected gear 4 and always quits the game since the update happens that]...
  5. Fallo gears 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallo gears 4: Estoy jugando y de momento se sale y marca como no conectado y checo el Internet y si esta conectado el juego es el que dice no conectado y ya van varias veces que me pasa que puedo hacer unos me...
  6. Gears of war 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4: I need some help, when i try to start my gears of war 4 game, the game takes me to the interface without even showing me the main menu, i tried everything, uninstall the game, reset the Xbox and...
  7. Classic Gears of War codes not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Classic Gears of War codes not received: I bought Gears of War 4 on Black Friday week, played the game, but I still, have not received the codes of the Classic Gears of War games(Gears 1,2,3 and Judgement)...
  8. cant redeem codes of Gears of war classic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant redeem codes of Gears of war classic: Good morning. Last year I played Gears of War 4 and got the Gears of War Classic series code. But I can not register to my XBOX live account. a14951f4-faf6-4b3c-87a4-a41983f8d19b
  9. I'm still waiting on the code for the classic Gears Of War series.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm still waiting on the code for the classic Gears Of War series.: How long do it usually take for them to send you the codes? This should be something simple to do right? I mean it just codes send over the internet right? So why the long wait? I am actually...
  10. Bumper Xbox Live sale: Halo, Gears, XBLA classics up to 90% off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bumper Xbox Live sale: Halo, Gears, XBLA classics up to 90% off: Castle Crashers - 67% off Battleblock Theater - 67% off Charlie Murder - 70% off Castlestorm - 70% off Full House Poker - 70% off Perfect Dark - 70% off Fire Pro Wrestling - 70% off Iron...