Will i be able to disable quick resume

Discus and support Will i be able to disable quick resume in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Personally i hate it, i can see why its cool but im going out of my way to decide i no longer want to play game A and would like to play game B.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BengShwallock, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Will i be able to disable quick resume

Personally i hate it, i can see why its cool but im going out of my way to decide i no longer want to play game A and would like to play game B. Anytime i use quick resume on an online game i get disconnected and have to restart the game anyway. Objectively its a good idea but subjectively i cant stand it or at least the fact that i cant disable it.

Will you please make an option to opt out of quick resume?

:)

BengShwallock, Jul 6, 2021
  2. Izzy4Granted Win User

Disable quick resume

I can understand exactly how you feel. I be loading into Apex Legends and get disconnected, It would nice if quick resume was toggle able
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Quick resume is not working with all my games

Quick Resume
    • While Quick Resume is fully operational with thousands of titles, we are aware that a select number of optimized titles may be experiencing issues with this feature. To ensure the best possible experience for our fans, we’ve disabled the feature for these titles and are working as quickly as possible to fix this issue at the platform level.
  4. Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC- Win User

Game continues to play in background.

The game running in the background and reloading is a feature of the Xbox One. If you would like to disable this you can go to Settings > Power & Startup > Quick Resume
  5. nickcod3 Win User

Quick Resume

I noticed the same thing for Valhalla. It's still working on other titles (Gears Tactics, Tell Me Why for instance).
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Couple questions about the One

1st. Yes press the menu button AKA Start button on the app to close it. Also, yes quick resume will resume your gane exactly where you left off the last time the game was in. Same for some apps.

2nd. Yes you can disable random recordings, but at the cost of you saying "record that". They are working on this

3rd. Yes the Kinect 2.0 is amazing Defy Lightning. I couldn't imagine the Xbox One without it.
Thema:

Will i be able to disable quick resume

1. Will i be able to disable quick resume - Similar Threads - able disable quick

2. Will I be able to play on my Series X at 1080p 120fps VRR with this monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I be able to play on my Series X at 1080p 120fps VRR with this monitor?: Hi. I want to buy a gaming monitor, specifically an MSI Optix G271(https://www.msi.com/Monitor/Optix-G271). Will I be able with this monitor to play at 1080p 120fps with VRR enabled on my Series...
  3. I purchases the deluxe ver of Flight Sim but its not able to be accessed on the family Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchases the deluxe ver of Flight Sim but its not able to be accessed on the family Xbox...: Hi, I have purchsed the deluxe edition for Xbox of MS Flight Sim but, whilst it appears in my account , it does not appear in my childrens Xbox sign ins which are part of my family. How can I...
  4. I can't able to join Any server and Featured Server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't able to join Any server and Featured Server in Minecraft Pocket Edition: When I update My Minecraft Pocket Edition this issue started happening. All the are showing disconnect from server and different sentence about Client Version. Please solve this issue and reply to...
  5. (Microsoft Edge) Not being able to run the app

in XboX Insiders
    (Microsoft Edge) Not being able to run the app: Has anyone had the issue where when you start the edge app, and a couple seconds later the app just shuts down? I If so has anyone found and solutions? submitted by /u/GlockFreeze [link]...
  6. Am I able to reserve a gamertag for when they wipe them again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to reserve a gamertag for when they wipe them again?: I’ve wanted the gamertag Wilbur for awhile and I was talking to a customer service tech who linked me to this saying I can make an official request for a gamertag, just really want that gamertag...
  7. I was able to purchase series S today from Microsoft using Xbox insiders program. Thank you...

in XboX Insiders
    I was able to purchase series S today from Microsoft using Xbox insiders program. Thank you...: It says it will be delivered tomorrow, I didn't order it until this afternoon. Shipped from California to West Palm Beach FL. Is this even possible? submitted by /u/halo748 [link] [comments]
  8. Will you able us to disable the forced mouse acceleration in Xbox Series X and S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will you able us to disable the forced mouse acceleration in Xbox Series X and S?: Please answer, I will return the Xbox if this acceleration will not go away. Even if I turn acceleration to 0 in COD Warzone, it still has acceleration. How can this still be?...
  9. Will Xbox Scarlett be able to detect and disable/ban Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox Scarlett be able to detect and disable/ban Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters?: Right now Rainbow Six Siege, Player Unknown's Battlegrounds and most other first person shooters on Xbox are ruined by people running Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters to gain an unfair...
  10. Need to be able to Disable the IR blaster on Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to be able to Disable the IR blaster on Kinect: I have two identical TVs side by side, each with an Xbox One connected. When I use an IR blaster it functions as expected, but when Kinect is in the mix on one of the consoles it controls both...