Will I be able to use another disc to play a game I've played previously [Xbox 360]

Discus and support Will I be able to use another disc to play a game I've played previously [Xbox 360] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So for context, I've been using the library to play games I've been wanting to play but never had the chance to purchase on my own. What I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoapLegends9872, May 29, 2022.

1. Will I be able to use another disc to play a game I've played previously [Xbox 360]

So for context, I've been using the library to play games I've been wanting to play but never had the chance to purchase on my own. What I was wondering, for the Xbox 360 (yes I'm old lol), if I were to purchase my own copy of a game (say Bioshock Infinite, since that's a library game I have the most progress on at the moment, I've also done Forza Horizon 2) will I be able to continue using my current save file or will it be reset?

This may be an old question but felt that it would be good to update on the current age.

:)

SoapLegends9872, May 29, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

Will I be able to use another disc to play a game I've played previously [Xbox 360]

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Good question. Yes, definitely. Just make sure to sign in using the exact account with your progress.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Make sure your saves are uploaded to the cloud
  4. Mister Maka Win User

No puedo iniciar mi GTAV en un Xbox360

Hey there!

Sorry to see you're having gaming troubles on your Xbox 360! Have you been able to play your game in the past, or is this the first time playing? If you've been able to play previously, are there any new scratches or cracks on the disc that may be interfering?
  5. PithyRumble Win User

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge... cloud save issue

Got my disc to read. Played on the 360 to update my save. Saved to cloud and deleted the save on my x1.

Played using the (previously played on another xbox option and it took the updated cloudsave.

My issue was a dirty disc, but if anyone KNOWS how to do it with a USB drive please reply lol
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Old classic xbox games that does not appear on store

The full list of older titles such as one found on the original Xbox and Xbox 360 consoles can be found here in case you were wondering what you can and can't find.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

A majority of these games can no longer be purchased digitally for one reason or another as someone had stated previously but, if you find the disc or have the disc... you should be able to install and play most of them with no problem.
Thema:

1. Will I be able to use another disc to play a game I've played previously [Xbox 360] - Similar Threads - able another disc

2. Will I be able to fortnite vbucks /in-games items in another country when bought from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to fortnite vbucks /in-games items in another country when bought from...: So I use microsoft rewards and I am going to buy a microsoft gift card of 5$. With that I'll redeem that to my account balance and then I'll go to microsoft.com/store and buy a fortnite skin...
  3. Not being able to log back into my xbox app and been given another account on my email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not being able to log back into my xbox app and been given another account on my email.: So I have been trying to log back into my xbox account for a while now on the xbox app, however I am unable to do so as xbox has gave me a brand new account istead. I have not asked for a new one....
  4. When will we be able to move gamertag content to another Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will we be able to move gamertag content to another Microsoft account?: It's not unusual to have XBOX gamertag content associated with 1 msft account and a Windows 10/outlook account with another. When will one be able to move a gamertag to another MSFT account?...
  5. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Changing my pricvacy settings to be able to connect to another wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Changing my pricvacy settings to be able to connect to another wifi: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Changing my pricvacy settings to be able to connect to another wifi I was trying to connect to the wifi at another location, and it said I need to check my privacy...
  6. Not able to create another account with my cell phone number !!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to create another account with my cell phone number !!: Hi, I can't use my cell phone number or my husband's to create an new email adress for my kids. Thanks 8fedb4f2-5e17-4483-9033-80b7bcf49b0c
  7. Hi! I bought Gears of War 4. But I am still not able to download another earlier Gears of War ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hi! I bought Gears of War 4. But I am still not able to download another earlier Gears of War ...: Why I am not able to download all games for free? I bought a Gears of War 4 (and this one is fine, I am able to play) but I am still waiting for email with redeem codes for another Gears of War...
  8. Anyone able to help? General advice on another broken Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone able to help? General advice on another broken Xbox: Hi I've been a loyal Xbox customer since the Xbox was released many years ago. However, each of the three consoles I have had (Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One) have all broken in some way. I appreciate...
  9. Delete or be able to move gamer tag from one (Microsoft) account to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delete or be able to move gamer tag from one (Microsoft) account to another: I think it’s silly how in 2018 you can’t simply move or delete account from a Microsoft email with out deleting and losing your email address, all I want to do is change the email account witch...
  10. Am i able to transfer my Xbox one account over to another Microsoft account as my older ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am i able to transfer my Xbox one account over to another Microsoft account as my older ...: Am i able to transfer my Xbox one account over to another Microsoft account as my older brother has my Xbox account on his Microsoft account and can someone please explain how to do so?...