will I ever rejoin the ambassadors program?

Discus and support will I ever rejoin the ambassadors program? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was removed from the ambassadors program last month due to a misunderstanding between myself and someone trying to hack my account and make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoberCoffee752, Jan 13, 2020.

1. will I ever rejoin the ambassadors program?

I was removed from the ambassadors program last month due to a misunderstanding between myself and someone trying to hack my account and make purchases. I was informed by a fellow ambassador to contact the community manager about getting back on the program
    which i have done. Only problem is that i was not informed whether or not i can rejoin the program, just about some or other policy. I was hoping someone could give me a clue to whether or not i will be rejoining my fellow ambassadors.

:)

SoberCoffee752, Jan 13, 2020
  2. skeletor guy Win User

Wow, sounds crazy and i do love hearing a good tale of wierdness.

Im guessing by the responces already its not possible.

I really hope that its debatable though! Have a great day!
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi there

Did your CM send you a link to that policy?

What is written there about being removed from the program?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Currently, once you're removed from the program you can no longer rejoin.
  5. Saeleth Win User

I think being an Ambassador is a one time deal thing. I could be wrong but I think once you are out of the program that is it.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Rejoining Ambassador program,

Sorry, but one of the requirements for the ambassador program is that you have no enforcement actions on your account history. There is no way around that.
Thema:

1. will I ever rejoin the ambassadors program? - Similar Threads - ever rejoin ambassadors

2. You ever need a break from gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You ever need a break from gaming?: Yeah I know gaming is really fun but it is stuck in my head and I literally can’t stop playing it everyday. 4ce12ae8-fb68-43eb-884a-74fd22c0dab1
  3. What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game: I enjoyed playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Her personality and problems really made you root for her. 789b98fe-1a77-4557-9ed7-39339310570d
  4. Slow download speeds on XBGP-PC, ever going to change?

in XBoX on Windows
    Slow download speeds on XBGP-PC, ever going to change?: I've been using the Xbox Game Pass for PC since it launched, and one consistent thing has been the inconsistent download speeds. Most downloads will see the speed indicator jumping anywhere from...
  5. First ever game to present time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First ever game to present time: First Game i play was super mario on Nintendo :) 0f2bb202-78f6-4a82-bad4-8e82a3e5d676
  6. Would Xbox Live Game Rentals ever be an option?

in XboX Insiders
    Would Xbox Live Game Rentals ever be an option?: We already have "Free Play Days" which allows you to play a game for a few days and then takes away the ability to play that game after a set time. The store already has a function to do this with...
  7. Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Anyone else had it this bad?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Anyone else had it this bad?: So I ordered an Xbox One S bundle with 2 controllers for my kids for Christmas on Black Friday (Nov. 29th) through Microsoft.com. The product I received was an electronic piano keyboard, not the...
  8. will dragon ball xenoverse and dragon ball xenoverse 2 ever get xbox play anywhere status?

in XBoX Accessibility
    will dragon ball xenoverse and dragon ball xenoverse 2 ever get xbox play anywhere status?: ik alot of people want this i hope it becomes a thing ;P e21c6327-e687-4be2-9ee4-e45a299eba18
  9. Ever since I joint the beta program through Insider Ive been having this black square in...

in XboX Insiders
    Ever since I joint the beta program through Insider Ive been having this black square in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/zerocords [link] [comments]
  10. Have you ever wanted to live in a world from a game? If so, which one and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have you ever wanted to live in a world from a game? If so, which one and why?: Red Dead Redemption 2 is where I would be! e2da1694-0614-4a82-a4a7-5b0cd0f9bd79