will I ever rejoin the ambassadors program?

Discus and support will I ever rejoin the ambassadors program? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was removed from the ambassadors program last month due to a misunderstanding between myself and someone trying to hack my account and make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoberCoffee752, Jan 13, 2020.

1. will I ever rejoin the ambassadors program?

I was removed from the ambassadors program last month due to a misunderstanding between myself and someone trying to hack my account and make purchases. I was informed by a fellow ambassador to contact the community manager about getting back on the program
    which i have done. Only problem is that i was not informed whether or not i can rejoin the program, just about some or other policy. I was hoping someone could give me a clue to whether or not i will be rejoining my fellow ambassadors.

:)

SoberCoffee752, Jan 13, 2020
  2. skeletor guy Win User

Wow, sounds crazy and i do love hearing a good tale of wierdness.

Im guessing by the responces already its not possible.

I really hope that its debatable though! Have a great day!
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi there

Did your CM send you a link to that policy?

What is written there about being removed from the program?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Currently, once you're removed from the program you can no longer rejoin.
  5. Saeleth Win User

I think being an Ambassador is a one time deal thing. I could be wrong but I think once you are out of the program that is it.
  6. Professor jekyl Win User

Rejoin Ambassador

Hi,

Photographer

Thank you for your reply. I have read and clicked the link to the Ambassador page. It says access denied for me. Due to terms being broke.

Here's a screenshot of my Reputation just to show. What I'm saying make sense. That the communication ban never stood. But I'm still not aloud to rejoin. Bit silly surely?

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. will I ever rejoin the ambassadors program? - Similar Threads - ever rejoin ambassadors

2. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER BUYING XBOX SERIES X, HOW TO MAKE A FULL COMPLAINT THAT WOULD BE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WORST EXPERIENCE EVER BUYING XBOX SERIES X, HOW TO MAKE A FULL COMPLAINT THAT WOULD BE...: So I have recently been able to leap the massive hurdle of actually obtaining a new console around launch day and had it delivered on the 5th of december. Loved it but had played a few hours of...
  3. Will Xbox ever learn how to stream on YouTube?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Xbox ever learn how to stream on YouTube?: And why Xbox can't do it now?)) is there any rumors? submitted by /u/DrIngvar [link] [comments]
  4. is the minecraft bedrock permanently stuck on beta issue ever gonna be patched?

in XboX Insiders
    is the minecraft bedrock permanently stuck on beta issue ever gonna be patched?: its been weeks ive tried everything i just want normal minecraft back so i can use online again and play my old worlds again submitted by /u/ChumBucketMan_69 [link] [comments]
  5. Will Xbox ever add mass remove friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox ever add mass remove friends.: I've been playing Xbox since the the first Xbox and over the time of playing Xbox 360 and Xbox one with trading I've developed almost 600 friends and I don't want to torcher myself by spending...
  6. Is Minecraft ever coming to Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Minecraft ever coming to Steam?: Here's the thing. You guys have already released the holy Halo games on Steam and it worked great. There's also Gears Tactics and Gears 5 and a bunch of other Microsoft games like Flight...
  7. My mic doesn't work in warzone but works fine on ever other game???

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic doesn't work in warzone but works fine on ever other game???: My mic doesn't work on warzone only. Any thoughts?? ca7355a3-0e10-4349-8bfa-d7c7ff424df8
  8. Enjoy the comparison between two of the best porsches ever made!

in XboX Insiders
    Enjoy the comparison between two of the best porsches ever made!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Embarrassed_Bet_9454 [link] [comments]
  9. WORST CONSOLE EVER!!!!!!! WHY DO WE STILL HAVE THE HEAD SET CHAT MIXER

in XBoX on Consoles
    WORST CONSOLE EVER!!!!!!! WHY DO WE STILL HAVE THE HEAD SET CHAT MIXER: Why in the h. e. ll do we still have the headset chat mixer even though Mixer isn't apart of xbox anymore it just doesn't make any sense and xbox probably knows about it but keeps making these re....
  10. Will there ever be a fix for error code 0x87EOOOOF?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will there ever be a fix for error code 0x87EOOOOF?: I keep getting this error code 0x87OOOOF when I try to download MCC on my computer from the Microsoft store I have ultimate game pass so I could download and play games for free on my pc. Please...