Will I get banned for putting autistic in my username

Discus and support Will I get banned for putting autistic in my username in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm just wondering if I can do put autistic in my username since I am autistic and I think it would be funny if I do that but i wouldn't won't to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TeddyFaith, Jul 1, 2022.

1. TeddyFaith
    TeddyFaith Guest

I'm just wondering if I can do put autistic in my username since I am autistic and I think it would be funny if I do that but i wouldn't won't to offend anyone, am I allowed too?

:)

TeddyFaith, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on changing your gamertag.

Actually, when I checked on the word through the website, it is being allowed and not being filtered.

You can use the word as your gamertag but it might be too risky because other gamers might get offended and report the gamertag and you might be force to have it changed by the enforcement team because of that.

Hope that information helps!
  3. EZT Shotgunz Win User

You should know you are a lousy modder when .....

- you're stupid enough to put TTG as your clan tag (or in your GT) and then use a variation of your GT on TTG's website and your TTG page

- you post (in the My Account was Banned forum) about how you can't control your autistic child without Xbox

- you post (in the My Account was Banned forum) that you can't control your non-autistic child without Xbox

- you get caught hacking/modding/cheating/etc., get banned, post "M$ sucks" (and other colorful terms) in your profile/bio, and get your friends to report you because you are stupid enough to believe a temporary ban overrides a permanent one

- you create a GT with Xbox Live "sucks' , "blows", etc. asking XBLPET to remove your permanent ban
  4. omfgphysics Win User

[LOCKED]Intelligent Conversation with Mass Effect quotes v2

[quote user="Schuey19"]

[quote user="Toxicity II"]They're just a bunch of autistic losers. Likely, it will take them another 3 weeks to lock this thread, too.[/quote]As someone with an autistic nephew, this should probably get locked just for that comment.

[/quote]

Find a way to get offended (and change my text colour) if you must. Facts are facts.

I've been banned more than your post count.

5. Schuey19 Win User

[LOCKED]Intelligent Conversation with Mass Effect quotes v2

[quote user="Toxicity II"]They're just a bunch of autistic losers. Likely, it will take them another 3 weeks to lock this thread, too.[/quote]As someone with an autistic nephew, this should probably get locked just for that comment.
  6. bloodyvest Win User

stolen username

when i try to do a live chat with them it just puts me on a white screen is there any other way of me getting my username back?
Thema:

1. Will I get banned for putting autistic in my username - Similar Threads - banned putting autistic

2. Will this be banned if I put this

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will this be banned if I put this: [img] I have a question Will this be removed if I upload this as my gamerpic?? I know this is a violent image And it’s tails from sonic the hedgehog I don’t put much violent stuff at all I like...
  3. unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help: hi everyone,i brought a second hand console which is console banned,microsoft say you can still use it offline,but i cant as its got no profile on it,does anyone no how i can get to use this...
  4. /!\ I am Banned, for Having put a grapefruit Like Image of Player /!\

in XBoX Games and Apps
    /!\ I am Banned, for Having put a grapefruit Like Image of Player /!\: [img] Hi ! I am shocked, outraged, disgusted when I saw that I was banished for having a grapefram as a player image ! this image is not shocking, if people are outraged when they see that ! It...
  5. Console ban without reasons and 3 of the same offense had been put on to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console ban without reasons and 3 of the same offense had been put on to my account: need help why am i getting 3 of the same offense put onto my account then got put on a console ban without a reason why. Microsoft sort you enforcement out please....
  6. We ban me because i put the Bungie's logo in my service record plz unban me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We ban me because i put the Bungie's logo in my service record plz unban me.: Hey can I get rid of the servers of Halo Reach online just because I put the bungie logo on my service tag I was banned permanently from the servers please remove the ban I took 4 years playing...
  7. My friend put a dumb profile pic and I got in trouble can you please not keep me banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend put a dumb profile pic and I got in trouble can you please not keep me banned: hello I got in trouble because my dumb friend put a inappropriate picture as my profile and someone reported it and all I am asking is for you guys to not keep me banned please because I didn’t...
  8. Since you want to ban something I pay for you need to give all my money back I put into the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since you want to ban something I pay for you need to give all my money back I put into the ...: since I can’t play my game go ahead and give my money back permanent ban because you have little kids who like to talk **** but you won’t do anything about it when they get reported if you had in...
  9. I believe my Xbox Live Account was put on Communications Ban for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe my Xbox Live Account was put on Communications Ban for no reason.: My Xbox Live Account was put on a Communications Ban until 6/8/17 and I believe this is a misunderstanding and I did nothing wrong, and If I did say something bad, I think this goes against my...
  10. bans from salty kids who get put in throwing knife montages

in XBoX on Consoles
    bans from salty kids who get put in throwing knife montages: im not sure how forums work but if i keep posting some one will help me ca69e9b9-a0a5-4ad7-9f81-75e279d85fee