Will i get banned?

Discus and support Will i get banned? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i would like to ask wether or not i will be banned for playing a game. So the game im talking about us Call Of Duty: Black Ops2. Back in mid... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelSteve77, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Will i get banned?

Hello, i would like to ask wether or not i will be banned for playing a game.

So the game im talking about us Call Of Duty: Black Ops2. Back in mid 2016 I participated in modded lobbies for gun camos. I did get banned and I know not to participate in modded lobbies infact i avoid them at all costs.

Now in mid 2019, I want to know wether i can play this game again or if i will be banned due to still being in possession of these camos and calling cards. I do not want to risk being banned as ive got so much progress I cant afford to lose.

Thanks

:)

MichaelSteve77, Aug 18, 2019
  2. MaMaMaxHeadroom Win User

i get it

And now you're crying about all the unique restrictive features you lost. QQ
  3. SpecularDisc516 Win User

i get it

Judging by your gamertag.....shhhh... you're opinion is as bad as your taste in music. (surely microphone swallowing/vomit sounding metal)
  4. The Pwnonator Win User

i get it

Actually I never made this tag,tank Xbox for it. I just added the number an swapped. An I don't listen to metal but hey. You tried
  5. ToppingClover96 Win User

i get it

sliver members never care about xbox :p
  6. The Pwnonator Win User

i get it

Maybe. Just like to open the forums 1 day not not sit there an hear people complain. Dang. Its contagious .
Thema:

Will i get banned?

1. Will i get banned? - Similar Threads - banned

2. I got banned for doing things I didn’t do

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for doing things I didn’t do: I was playing normally and the next day i got a perma ban for theft phishing and solicitacion I accept i did do solicitacion cause i asked a friend to gift me something but i did not do theft or...
  3. Not getting permanently banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not getting permanently banned: [img] Not saying I was in the right but this has gone too far, every time we report them it’s a temp banned for like 2 weeks maxed. So if anyone knows how to get the enforcement team to actually...
  4. my xbox one got device banned for nothing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one got device banned for nothing?: Good afternoon, my account that is used by my son, was improperly banned where it was informed that this fact occurred because it contained information about racism (a fact that did not occur)....
  5. Profile picture ban/support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile picture ban/support: Hello, My last profile picture got deleted for no reason and if there was one, I would like to know why. I dont see how an anime character with red hair thats smiling is innapropriate. If there is...
  6. my xbox 360 got device banned for nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox 360 got device banned for nothing?: can it be unbanned in some way? it had working xbox live before, it has been offline for a while after that but..... thats not a reason to ban it right? has my xbox just been caught in a ban wave?...
  7. I was permanently banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was permanently banned for no reason: I got permanently banned for no reason i didnt do anything i was out of town and my account for hacked i had so much stuff on that account and i tried to get it back and they said no like i didnt...
  8. My xbox account has been falsely banned, Permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account has been falsely banned, Permanently banned: So i was trolling a guy saying i knew how to carry him to flawless on destiny 2 like a bugged way and i guess he reported me and now microsoft has permantly banned my account and i jus really want...
  9. I've been banned from the ambassadors club?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned from the ambassadors club?: I haven't visited this in about a year because of college getting in the way, But now that quaratine has started ive been back to xbox and wanted to visit the ambassador club again. But to my...
  10. Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban: I received a communication ban because i said f you to a toxic player who team killed me in rainbow six siege and hos response when i asked him why was "because he was bored". Im getting...