Will i get banned?

Discus and support Will i get banned? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i would like to ask wether or not i will be banned for playing a game. So the game im talking about us Call Of Duty: Black Ops2. Back in mid... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelSteve77, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Will i get banned?

Hello, i would like to ask wether or not i will be banned for playing a game.

So the game im talking about us Call Of Duty: Black Ops2. Back in mid 2016 I participated in modded lobbies for gun camos. I did get banned and I know not to participate in modded lobbies infact i avoid them at all costs.

Now in mid 2019, I want to know wether i can play this game again or if i will be banned due to still being in possession of these camos and calling cards. I do not want to risk being banned as ive got so much progress I cant afford to lose.

Thanks

:)

MichaelSteve77, Aug 18, 2019
  2. MaMaMaxHeadroom Win User

i get it

And now you're crying about all the unique restrictive features you lost. QQ
  3. SpecularDisc516 Win User

i get it

Judging by your gamertag.....shhhh... you're opinion is as bad as your taste in music. (surely microphone swallowing/vomit sounding metal)
  4. The Pwnonator Win User

i get it

Actually I never made this tag,tank Xbox for it. I just added the number an swapped. An I don't listen to metal but hey. You tried
  5. ToppingClover96 Win User

i get it

sliver members never care about xbox :p
  6. The Pwnonator Win User

i get it

Maybe. Just like to open the forums 1 day not not sit there an hear people complain. Dang. Its contagious .
Thema:

Will i get banned?

1. Will i get banned? - Similar Threads - banned

2. forced ban on others

in XBoX on Consoles
    forced ban on others: so a day ago some user on xbox with the name of [mod removed] forced a ban on with no apparent reason the only reason he had was that he wanted to thus giving me a 24 hour ban, and because he was...
  3. the com ban system needs to change

in XBoX on Consoles
    the com ban system needs to change: i thinks it's total [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] that people from the opposite team can send you messages after a game saying "get rect" "you're trash" "[Mod Removed - Inappropriate]"...Keep...
  4. KBM / Mnk - no way to block/ban users

in XBoX Accessibility
    KBM / Mnk - no way to block/ban users: Hey there, I love to play ego-shooter games on xbox and of course in competitive multiplayer /pvp. But it strikes me that we got more and more kbm/mnk players in games like r6s, apex and for...
  5. Comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned?: I already made a post about this and it got replied to an locked. I can clearly see how well xbox treats its loyal customers. I wanted to know the exact reason I got comm banned. What word did i...
  6. Why was I comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I comm banned?: Some kid called me trash and I proceeded to tell him that he has no rank therefore he has no right to talk garbage and think he's better than everyone else. Shortly after I get a comm ban.... Why?...
  7. i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons: ok quick story is I was going through the rainbow six siege official club, when I saw a post asking for a server stresser/d doser. so me being me, I dm him say he's a sore loser(in less kind...
  8. Baneo de consola -[Translation - Console ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Baneo de consola -[Translation - Console ban]: Hola me banearon mi consola de xbox 360 y no ise nada malo nunca e entrado a xbox live por favor desbaneenme -[Translation - Hi, my xbox 360 console was banned and nothing is ever bad and I...
  9. being banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    being banned: been bannedfor 4 days now tryed submitting review and done 10 questionairs and im getting questions wrong like is it ok to accept game mods i put no and now i have to wait 24 hours to do another...
  10. I got banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for no reason: Why do i keep getting banned for no reason. 96f1d1a5-771b-4a69-9fb1-6d4fa0471e69