Will it ever be possible to connect my Logitech Joystick to my Xbox?

Discus and support Will it ever be possible to connect my Logitech Joystick to my Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; considering that the new flight sim is also coming to Xbox and it would be awesome to use it in Elite Dangerous submitted by /u/dj_atmos [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dj_atmos, Jun 28, 2020.

1. /u/dj_atmos
    /u/dj_atmos Guest

considering that the new flight sim is also coming to Xbox and it would be awesome to use it in Elite Dangerous

submitted by /u/dj_atmos
    [link] [comments]

/u/dj_atmos, Jun 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox one adaptive controller

Hello Luke,

As long as they are the USB 2.0, they will connect to the adaptive controller. As far as programming them, you would need to get with the manufacturers of the joysticks to make sure. From what I have researched, on the Logitech one It looks like it can be
    programmed quite a bit. I have looked over both you posted they both will work. As for the joystick on the Logitech on top it looks like it is programmable with the buttons on the side. As stated I would get with Logitech to make sure.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. DatelessBrick51 Win User

Adaptive Xbox controller and joystick

Logitech Extreme Pro 3D Joystick is actually one of the recommended joystick or accessory for the Xbox adaptive controller. However, we can only use the Joystick and not the buttons and thumbstick, for now.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox one adaptive controller

Hello Luke,

Thanks for bringing the question to the forums. You could get with Logitech I looked up that joystick it didn't say wether it was either hand, might be able to be used for both. There is a one handed joystick found on

Xbox Assistive accessories
    . That may be of interest for you. There are various other third party websites that offer joysticks and may be able to find one, for example
    Logitech website. Did do a search for left handed joystick and that Logitech one did pop up so it may work left handed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBoxAdvCir Win User

XBox Adaptive Controllor with Logitech 3D Pro Joystick setup

I bought this product, hoping to use my old Microsoft SideWinder Joystick with XBox (Joystick capabilities for FlightSims & Racing Games are a really miss on XBox)

Of course it did not work, even it is a HID Interface. Next step was to buy the Logitech Joystick, hoping this would work.

But -to stay fair - here it is written how the logitech Joystick works.

there is a diagram where the 8 mappable Buttons are described for both usb Inputs..

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/devices-that-work-with-adaptive-controller

what i find a bit tricky is, that you have no direct Feedback, meaning, if you map a button you have to load the profile to make it work. But at least it works.
  6. Russell Stanley_957 Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller Compatible Joystick?

Thank you for the response. I'm familiar with these web pages. The only relevant adaptive joystick is the Logitech joystick, which is incompatible with an XBOX and has poor PC reviews. . .
Thema:

1. Will it ever be possible to connect my Logitech Joystick to my Xbox? - Similar Threads - ever possible connect

2. Help ? Ever since this last update my Xbox has been stuck here

in XboX Insiders
    Help ? Ever since this last update my Xbox has been stuck here: [IMG] submitted by /u/OGC_Enigma1010 [link] [comments]
  3. Will 4k and 60 fps rec will ever be fixed on Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Will 4k and 60 fps rec will ever be fixed on Xbox?: Hi! I bought Xbox One X over PS4 Pro (i still have original Xbox One) ONLY cause of this feature (4k capture). I was waiting for about 3 months, and still no fix for it (funny thing that they...
  4. Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox...: Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox Series X 18b29a52-c914-4f3e-ab7a-d6c37b1fcb38
  5. Xbox wireless Wi-Fi issue used to connect to wireless but ever since I put and Ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless Wi-Fi issue used to connect to wireless but ever since I put and Ethernet...: Ive had this issue for about 2 years now and never bother to fix it but i cant go anywhere with my xbox unless i have an ethernet plugged into the back ive tried soft factory reset and everything...
  6. Will we ever get Final Fantasy XIV on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever get Final Fantasy XIV on Xbox?: Pretty straightforward question. I know Xbox One doesn't "truly" have an end of life cycle with Microsoft still supporting it to an extent despite Next Gen on the way. But given that crossplay is...
  7. has anyone EVER talked to anyone at xbox support??

in XBoX on Consoles
    has anyone EVER talked to anyone at xbox support??: I cannot talk to an agent, no matter what i do. I've tried ringing(any no i could find)got nothing. I've tried asking online to talk to an agent but they can't connect with my no here in...
  8. Hardest game you ever played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardest game you ever played?: Currently, the majority of the individuals shell out their own whole amount of time in actively playing games online, as well as anyone can enjoy many activities easily just by browsing on the...
  9. Elite controller version 2 worst controller ever. DONT BUY

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller version 2 worst controller ever. DONT BUY: This is the worst controller Microsoft has ever made by far. Plus there is no warranty on the damn thing they told me after 5 months of ownership that there wasnt a warranty on the controller. 180...
  10. An error message comes up when ever I try to get into my setting on google.

in XBoX on Windows
    An error message comes up when ever I try to get into my setting on google.: I am trying to get into my friends minecraft realm. I play on a PC and my phone both with the same Xbox account (I do not own an Xbox) but when I go to accept the invite it says that my settings...