Will it ever be possible to update the controller via phone?

Discus and support Will it ever be possible to update the controller via phone? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Will it ever be possible to update the controller via phone? a3e82c20-577b-47c4-b141-b785c8914405 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlterSwop, May 13, 2022.

1. AlterSwop
    AlterSwop Guest

:)

AlterSwop, May 13, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As of the moment, not yet, AlterSwop. We can update it through PC/Laptop or Xbox console.

Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. MattyMidway Win User

Mic keeps disconnecting, this then disconnects controller. Very ANNOYING

Is it an Elite controller, S or standard wireless controller? A quick fix (besides changing the batteries...) would be to connect the headset to the controller, wire the controller to the Xbox via USB and then update the controller (if possible) through
    Settings>>>Accessories>>>Update. GIve that a shot, bud.
  4. MattyMidway Win User

Anyone else have this problem. Chat pad one s controller.

If possible, try connecting via bluetooth. Also, do you have an Xbox One or just a pc? If you have the Xbox One, connect the chat pad to the controller, wire into the Xbox via USB and update the controller via the settings>>>Accessories menus. That should
    do the trick!
  5. YosmeryThomas Severi Win User

Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth randomly goes unresponsive

i've search a bit and I've found two possible solutions the first is probably the simpliest but xbox advices that you update your controller via the xbox accessories app available in the app store use a usb cable and update the controller.

let me know if that helps, if not reply and I'll offer the second possible solution

Yomi Thomas
  6. BusGod Win User

Samsung TV on/off acting as a toggle

I should add, maybe they will add HDMI control via a software update. I'm not sure if that is possible however, it would be great. Remember this is version 1.0... :D
Thema:

1. Will it ever be possible to update the controller via phone? - Similar Threads - ever possible update

2. Unable to install game from Xbox app on PC ever since Windows Explorer has derped on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install game from Xbox app on PC ever since Windows Explorer has derped on startup: So, TLDR, When I boot PC up, I have to refresh the Windows Explorer by Ctrl Alt Del, otherwise my desktop won't load properly and I have no taskbar. When I go to install games on the Xbox App,....
  3. Will the issue fps and Warzone ever be fixed on Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the issue fps and Warzone ever be fixed on Xbox series X?: Will the issue fps and Warzone ever be fixed on Xbox series X? d269a865-250b-46ca-82cd-40ad5c51da19
  4. How does this happen? This is a first ever for me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does this happen? This is a first ever for me?: So last night around 8pm my Xbox turned on by itself and then I got this message from my isp app? Now there was someone saying they were going to flood me with [mod removed] and make sure I...
  5. Will these scumbags ever get their act together?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will these scumbags ever get their act together?: Why is the service constantly down. Reason #5,000,000 why we should all switch to Playstation. 87ce6094-c8f0-4658-8b83-22ebab9e55e5
  6. 0x803f800b error for Forza Horizon 5 even though I only play on PC and have only ever...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803f800b error for Forza Horizon 5 even though I only play on PC and have only ever...: I recently have had trouble getting Forza Horizon 5 to launch. Firstly, It tells me I have to update my game but continues to present me with an error message when I attempt to, and I get a error...
  7. Would screen sharing for online local multiplayer ever be possible ?

in XboX Insiders
    Would screen sharing for online local multiplayer ever be possible ?: just wondering as some of my favourite games have much better offerings when it comes to their local multiplayer modes, while the online modes are barebones in comparison. we’ve already seen...
  8. Will Cloud Gaming ever be free and outside of the GAMEPASS subscription?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Cloud Gaming ever be free and outside of the GAMEPASS subscription?: Asking this as I don't have an XBOX (i have no consoles as a matter of fact) and I really want to play some xbox exclusives. Also I don't feel like paying $11.99 a month. submitted by...
  9. Will the unlinking of Microsoft accounts and playstation accounts ever be possible and if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the unlinking of Microsoft accounts and playstation accounts ever be possible and if...: Deleted a Microsoft account over a year ago making it unrecoverable, made my purchase of minecraft years ago making it unrefundable and that deleted account was linked to my PlayStation account....
  10. Will it ever be possible to connect my Logitech Joystick to my Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Will it ever be possible to connect my Logitech Joystick to my Xbox?: considering that the new flight sim is also coming to Xbox and it would be awesome to use it in Elite Dangerous submitted by /u/dj_atmos [link] [comments]