will microsoft buy more publishers just was with bethesda?

Discus and support will microsoft buy more publishers just was with bethesda? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i an curious zeni max meedia have publishers in USA and japan have the possibility to microsoft invest in western and japan and europe buyng lots of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/matheusdolci, Oct 30, 2020.

1. will microsoft buy more publishers just was with bethesda?

i an curious zeni max meedia have publishers in USA and japan have the possibility to microsoft invest in western and japan and europe buyng lots of publishers like happen with bethesda(or with zeni max)have possibility of those kind of aquisition happen more just like was with bethesda ?

submitted by /u/matheusdolci
    [link] [comments]

/u/matheusdolci, Oct 30, 2020
  2. HairyLoveSpuds Win User

Family Sharing might becoming back on the X1!

Harsh Physical DRM removed = More XBOX ONE sales, more sales, means more publishers wanting to publish, as more people are likely to buy their games, and so on and so forth

-

It is as simple as that.

-

Whether or not the publishers make games always online, is a different matter, but at least Microsoft will have sold more units, for the majority of the world (and that includes America) does not have adequate Broadband for such a system
  3. Nixelplex Win User

Will you all price match with another store?

Microsoft if not able to price match Digital games. The price of the games are dictated by the publisher. If Best buy has it cheaper I would just buy it there.
  4. Knuckles McGee Win User

To those jumping ship

Microsoft doesn't make money off of the resale. That goes to the game store and publisher/developer. Microsoft does however make money off of new games sales. So if this mechanism forces people to buy more new products then Microsoft does benefit.

Mostly I believe they are taking the hit for the publishers. Publishers would love to get a cut from every used game sale. This is Microsoft trying to "help" the industry and hoping to be rewarded. Maybe they will. Ballsy more either way.

Will this be a mute point in the next next generation?
  5. TumidFlounder61 Win User

Does Microsoft's future plans for the Xbox brand sound like a good idea for us gamers?

seems like Microsoft want to throw a wrench in game development.

creating multiple SKUs to dev for with no added sales benefit is bad

Publishers will have more work for no added sale, and as xbox loyals buy more hardware that's less money buying games.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Will Titanfall FAIL?

[quote user="Tzar of kaos"]EA is just the publisher,[/quote]EA is more than that.

Wihle Respawn is independent, the Xbox One exclusivity was a deal reached by EA and Microsoft without Respawn's involvement. That means EA is more than just a publisher.
    Respawn owns the IP
    There's got to be a qualifier in there, but whatever it
    was Zampella was unaware.
Thema:

will microsoft buy more publishers just was with bethesda?

1. will microsoft buy more publishers just was with bethesda? - Similar Threads - microsoft buy more

2. Buying in the Microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying in the Microsoft store: Hello everyone My xbox region is Germany, my Microsoft store region is Germany, my payment info is in Germany, my address are updated and reflect Germany. Everything I have check says Germany....
  3. What is needed to buy microsoft complete for Xbox SX?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is needed to buy microsoft complete for Xbox SX?: I managed to buy an Xbox SX on launch day right from the store on my xbox one x, I am not 100% sure whether the console has shipped yet (but the money did come out of my bank), but I wish to buy...
  4. Does buying a Series X on the Microsoft store not count for Microsoft Rewards Points?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does buying a Series X on the Microsoft store not count for Microsoft Rewards Points?: I bought the new console on preorder day. After fully paying for it I still don't see any points added to my account. I was signed into my Microsoft account when I bought the system directly on...
  5. Cant buy anything says contact us at Microsoft support we would like to get this figured out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy anything says contact us at Microsoft support we would like to get this figured out: Hi i cant buy anything on my xbox its says contact us at microsoft support we wauld like to get this figured out e01c4a09-78b2-425c-b257-f675462c6aa1
  6. Digital microsoft gift card to buy v bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital microsoft gift card to buy v bucks: Hello, I wanted to buy my son some vbucks as a half term treat. I bought him a £10 digital Microsoft gift card which has shown up on the xbox account he plays on. However we can't work out how he...
  7. What happens if i buy the street serpent pack from the Microsoft store instead directly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if i buy the street serpent pack from the Microsoft store instead directly...: My son saw the street serpent pack on the store and told me to get it because he has no skins and because it wasn't on the item shop 971fae23-6f7a-4f67-b1d6-6fb14d043653
  8. Buying a game with Microsoft Gift cards on Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game with Microsoft Gift cards on Microsoft Store.: Can i merge 2 to 3 gift cards into one or can i use 2 to 3 gift cards in the Microsoft Store to buy a game ??????? Example : i am using Microsoft reward points to get many gift cards and i want...
  9. Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support: How do i get this fixed my bank says it nothing on there end 38729bfe-6f0f-43ad-abc0-23ef25315640
  10. Microsoft can you have a sale for GTA games again because more people will buy it since almost ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft can you have a sale for GTA games again because more people will buy it since almost ...: The price of GTA 5 for games on demand is WAY to high mean 60$(59.99$ if your technical) Your own Site has it listed at half the price and for once best buy is cheaper it is only 39.99$...