Will more games be added to backwards compatibility for Xbox One and Series X/S?

Discus and support Will more games be added to backwards compatibility for Xbox One and Series X/S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really want to play Max Payne 3 on Xbox One. f4390eee-218f-4ba5-8b94-e93dfea5965a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrueGent10, Mar 3, 2021.

1. TrueGent10
    TrueGent10 Guest

Will more games be added to backwards compatibility for Xbox One and Series X/S?

I really want to play Max Payne 3 on Xbox One.

:)

TrueGent10, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Would you guys make Scarface the world is yours backwards compatible for Xbox one

Great game but the backwards compatibility program is on hold at the moment while they concentrate on the xbox one series x so no games will be added to the bc list until after the series x is out at the earliest.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

mejorar la retro compatibilidad de xbox clasico(1ra generacion)[improve the retro compatibility of classic xbox (1st generation)]

Hello armando herrera94,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking for more games to be added to the backward compatible list. At this time, work on backward compatible titles is pushed back for the release of the Xbox Series X. The current list of

backward compatible games
    are the only titles available until the Xbox Series X release.

I hope this helps.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Question about Orange box

And, if it were not backwards compatible, you might have to wait until the release of Xbox Series X, as they have said they have stopped working on bringing Backwards Compatible titles to Xbox One until the Series X launch to get Backwards Compatibility
    up and running on the Series X. Form there, I imagine they will move back to bringing titles to both Series X and Xbox One for a few more years.
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Dynasty Warrior 8 Backward compatibility

they have stopped adding games to backward compatibility until the Xbox Series X comes out.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

backwards compatability

Hi Kenny✔,

My understanding is that all Xbox One and all the current games on the Xbox One Backward Compatible List will be playable on the Series X. As for new
    titles being added, the program is on hold as mentioned by Xbox Ambassador Geth whilst the team work on BC on the Series X.
Thema:

1. Will more games be added to backwards compatibility for Xbox One and Series X/S? - Similar Threads - more games added

2. Add more xbox 360 games to backwards compaitability list

in XboX Insiders
    Add more xbox 360 games to backwards compaitability list: Darkstalkers Ressurection we need this game added to backward compaitability so we can play it on xbox one, xbox series s/x. its a 360 title for 14.99 i thought i could order and be immediately...
  3. will there be any more backwards compatible games added for series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will there be any more backwards compatible games added for series x?: I will be getting a series x but will it be able to play games that are not on the backwards compatibility list? if not will there be more compatible games added? I have a 360 game that is not on...
  4. Game management - Why do you keep adding more menus when they are not needed?

in XboX Insiders
    Game management - Why do you keep adding more menus when they are not needed?: Before: *Press start *Choose Manage game & add-ons And you could manage the game and add-ons form there. Now *Press start *Choose Manage game & add-ons *Select game title *Choose Manage install...
  5. Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...: You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please. ede4f03b-60b8-4387-b29c-68765c3fe1c3
  6. 5 More Games Added to Project xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    5 More Games Added to Project xCloud: [IMG] Hi All - Today we added 5 new games into Project xCloud. Let us know what you think! The list includes: A Plague Tale: Innocence Age of Wonders: Planetfall Cities: Skylines Journey to...
  7. Xbox's xCloud Preview Games Detailed, Dozens More Added

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox's xCloud Preview Games Detailed, Dozens More Added: [IMG] XBOX XCLOUD GAMES DETAILED AT X019 EVENT ARTICLE: GAMESPOT As part of its X019 event in London, Microsoft announced more than 50 games that are being added to the xCloud public...
  8. adding xbox one backward compatibility end forever? or add more games after scarlett launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    adding xbox one backward compatibility end forever? or add more games after scarlett launch?: i read no more bc games because everybody working in the next xbox and the next console to bc all xbox one games any info? i really angry this, many legendary games have xbox not make bc...
  9. Adding More Games From Original Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding More Games From Original Xbox: I Think Some Of The Games You Should Add In The Marketplace From Original Xbox Midnight Club 3 : Dub Edition Remix Def Jam Fight For Ny Splinter Celll Games 50 Cent : Bulletproof True...
  10. backwards compatible games need to be added more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatible games need to be added more: Me and my friends dont all have the Xbox one some have the 360 i have a xbox one and my friend has a 360 and we wanted to play Minecraft Xbox 360 together but then i couldnt download it on my one...