Will MOTV get listed on the oneguide tv drop down list?

Discus and support Will MOTV get listed on the oneguide tv drop down list? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I planning to buy an xbox one later this year because xbox one is delayed in Asia. But I need to know if MOTV tv will be listed on oneguide. MOTV... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlestWalnut, Jun 14, 2014.

1. BlestWalnut
    BlestWalnut Guest

Hi. I planning to buy an xbox one later this year because xbox one is delayed in Asia. But I need to know if MOTV tv will be listed on oneguide. MOTV is not an popular brand. It is sold only on Korea. MOTV tv has low specs. Anyway please tell me if the MOTV
    is listed on oneguide. Thank you.

P.S. The tv model is MOTV VOLA C320HDTV

:)

BlestWalnut, Jun 14, 2014
  2. Xbox One won't control my HW150PVR tuner

MinimumHacksaw - in TV & OneGuide settings - Device control -> Cable/sat box -> Enter a remote code, what value is listed there?

Everyone else - Try going through cable/sat box setup again, enter make=Homeworx, model=HW. From the drop down, choose the HW150PVR (New Version) model and see if that helps.

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Jun 14, 2014
  3. bdevill
    bdevill Guest
    OneGuide listings for my provider are not completely accurate- Please Help

My XB1 setup and working channels with DVR except for a handful of important channels.

For instance:

OneGuide lists Syfy on 933 which is really TBS. Syfy should be listed on 936.

OneGuide lists Travel on 935 which really USAHD. Travel should be listed on 946.

OneGuide lists Starz on 952 which is really FNCHD, I don't get Starz, but I get FNCHD which is not listed but available to me on 952.

My provider is: Mediastream (Westlake/MossBluff ) which is listed under my zip as BCI James Cable. (Two listing available; I chose the second one which work best.)

My DVR is Motorola DCH616.

My TV is LG 60LA6200.

Can you help, please?

Thanks in advance!

bdevill, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Mister Beep Win User

TV Tuner /One Guide problem

I see, what we will have to do next is report the missing channels in TV & OneGuide settings so that this issue can get sent to the proper folks. Follow the steps below to report missing channels in OneGuide.

• On your Xbox One controller, press the Menu button and select Settings.
    • From the Settings menu, select TV & OneGuide.
    • From here, select Troubleshooting.
    • In the Troubleshooting menu, select 'Report a OneGuide problem', and then select 'Missing Channel' in the drop menu.
    Follow those steps and the report be sent to the proper folks, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and I really hope you get up and running soon!
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Please, update Spanish channel info

Hey there Long Drong!

Sorry to hear about the missing channels. The best way to report missing channels is to report them on the Xbox One itself. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press the menu button on your Xbox One controller and select Settings.
    • From the Setting menu, select TV & OneGuide.
    • From here, select Troubleshooting and 'Report a OneGuide problem'.
    • In the drop down menu, select Missing channel and follow the steps.
    This will reach the proper folks directly!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Digital USB TV tuner doesn't find all available channels

Hey there glowshrimp!

Sorry to hear about the missing channels. For this issue we recommend reporting this through the Xbox One dashboard so that the proper folks can see this. To report missing channels, follow the steps below:

• Press the Menu button on your Xbox One controller and select 'Settings'.
    • In the Settings menu, select 'TV & OneGuide'.
    • Select 'Troubleshooting'.
    • From here, select 'Report a OneGuide problem' and report all issues that apply using the drop down menu.
    Sorry for any frustration that may have been caused, but reporting those missing channels will get this information directly to the proper folks! :)
  7. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Xbox One won't control my HW150PVR tuner

MinimumHacksaw - in TV & OneGuide settings - Device control -> Cable/sat box -> Enter a remote code, what value is listed there?

Everyone else - Try going through cable/sat box setup again, enter make=Homeworx, model=HW. From the drop down, choose the HW150PVR (New Version) model and see if that helps.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

i cant see tv listings on my oneguide. please help

Hey there LawfulMite39138!

Sorry to hear about the OneGuide issue! Let's start by having you reset your OneGuide settings. To do so follow these steps!

• Press the Menu button on the Xbox One controller and select 'Settings'.
    • In the Settings menu, select 'TV & OneGuide'.
    • From here select 'Troubleshoot' and Reset TV settings.
    • Once you reset TV settings, set up OneGuide again.
    Give that a shot and let us know if that helps! :)
Thema:

1. Will MOTV get listed on the oneguide tv drop down list? - Similar Threads - MOTV listed oneguide

2. Friends list not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list not showing: For about 5 months my friend list does not show on my xbox one, have tried resetting xbox, reloading profile, new profile but still i an showing 0 friends. I can enter a party through invite and...
  3. Achievement List Complication

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement List Complication: [img] Background: I have bought CK2 on steam. Then out of curiosty I wanted to check my xbox profile on pc and now I am very confused. Like what is going on here? is CK2 getting xbox live...
  4. 2013 'Tomb Raider' not showing up in my 'Ready to install' list anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2013 'Tomb Raider' not showing up in my 'Ready to install' list anymore: I own(ed) the vanilla version of the 2013 'Tomb Raider' (NOT the 'Definitive Edition') and it used to be in my list, now it's not. I went to check in the Microsoft Store, and it isn't even...
  5. L'application Xbox ne figure pas dans la listes des applis dans les parametres de...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    L'application Xbox ne figure pas dans la listes des applis dans les parametres de...: Title Translation: The Xbox app is not in the apps list in the windows 10 microphone privacy settings Bonjour, Alors voila ça fait quelques jours que je cherche comment rajouter une application...
  6. Where do I find the "play later" list, exactly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I find the "play later" list, exactly?: So, I've been using this new (or, well, not really "new" since it was introduced this summer.) Xbox "play later" feature, which basically adds games from Xbox Game Pass to a list, which is meant...
  7. Cannot view my wish list.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot view my wish list.: Greetings! Need help with one annoying problem. When I open my wish list I can only see this: Try that again. We can't show you this wish list at the moment. cV: 0IatNN6i8ki3iexj.0.4.0 Could...
  8. I was charged for a Minecraft Realm, but it isn't appearing in my Realm list.

in XBoX on Windows
    I was charged for a Minecraft Realm, but it isn't appearing in my Realm list.: Hello, I purchased a Minecraft Realm tonight. The loading screen for the purchase hung for over ten minutes, so I closed the game. Upon relaunching the game, the realm is not visible (even...
  9. How retrieve matchmaking list ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How retrieve matchmaking list ?: How to retrieve matchmaking list? bf871cb6-2b1d-4901-9d5e-7a141501bcb5
  10. Games disappearing from Ready to install list

in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing from Ready to install list: I noticed that the game Forza Horizon 2 has disappeared from my list of games and is already the second time this happens to me (I never created a group with this game). I took a look at the list...