Will my data save if I reset my xbox and clicked keep games and apps?

Discus and support Will my data save if I reset my xbox and clicked keep games and apps? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I wanted to know if it does save or not because I was thinking of doing it so I can fix a problem. dce405cc-9fe6-4540-b6c6-245766388149 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MikeTheCool, Jul 7, 2022.

1. MikeTheCool
    MikeTheCool Guest

So I wanted to know if it does save or not because I was thinking of doing it so I can fix a problem.

:)

MikeTheCool, Jul 7, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, MikeTheCool. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You will not lose any game, game save or app at all, rest assured.

If your console is online, even if you click on "Reset and remove everything" you will not lose your games' progress/saves since they are all saved to the cloud when you are online - but this option will completely remove everything from the console.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. T3ddy B4gW3LL Win User

XBL Issues/Down?

I had to reset and restore my whole xbox one, I managed to keep my saved game data though. Everything is back to normal
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Game audio not playing

Also, if I select reset with my games and apps, will it delete my saved data on those games? or will it erase that?
    Hello there,

Selecting "Reset and keep my games and apps" will not delete your save data as long as your console was connected to a network while you were playing. After resetting your console, your save data will come back the next time you launch that game.

Hope this helps!
  5. Isolation Earth Win User

Elder scrolls online won't open

I was told to reset my console keeping my saved game data redoing my operating system and no it only happens to this game I've had no problems with other games
  6. Xz KingRomi zX Win User

My games too long to start???

If I reset my console and keep everything will I still have the saved data?
Thema:

1. Will my data save if I reset my xbox and clicked keep games and apps? - Similar Threads - data save reset

2. How do I erase an Xbox Cloud game saved data on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I erase an Xbox Cloud game saved data on PC?: I play Xbox games on PC and I want to know how do I erase the saved data of a game, because I want to restart it. There's no option to do that in the desktop app, so I don't know if there's a way...
  3. Add DLC's and save file data after purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Add DLC's and save file data after purchase?: I am considering subscribing to the Xbox Game Pass for PC for my child and I have 2 questions. If I am in the middle of a game and it leaves the subscription service. I understand that I would...
  4. Restoring previous saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restoring previous saved data: Hi is there anyway I can restore my previous saved data for forza horizon 5? Loaded the game and it’s made me start from the beginning f92067c1-4f6f-44b0-b60f-7cff8f7c8392
  5. Cloud saved data

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud saved data: I would like to acquire some account cloud saved data from a game(terraria character/minecraft world). If is possible,Where may i get this data from to download to pc....
  6. Saving Game data before reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saving Game data before reset: Hi , Just wanted to ask if its possible to save game data elsewhere when your xbox one is offline in preparation for resetting it. I'm aware that the cloud is the system used to save game data...
  7. Trying to play Avengers I’ve deleted saved data, factory reset, and reinstalled multiple...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Avengers I’ve deleted saved data, factory reset, and reinstalled multiple...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trademarked75 [link] [comments]
  8. Will the Keep Games and Reset Console option remove my save data for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the Keep Games and Reset Console option remove my save data for games?: I want to know if reseting the console will remove my game save data because the Blu Ray player is defective and it wont play anything. Thanks 1074b1bd-1cbc-418e-bf74-c0630aef8931
  9. Reset xbox 360 cloud save data for a single game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset xbox 360 cloud save data for a single game: I have deleted an xbox 360 save data from the cloud and I have cleared my local xbox 360 save data on my xbox one, but when I load a 360 game it still loads all my old data. How can I fully reset...
  10. Please help me to reset my save data in forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me to reset my save data in forza: It seem that my save data in forza3 have some bug.It show that my save data is invaild. Please help me to fix it ,thx. [img] 33e14fed-16ef-4f4a-9c2e-16e13d33a151