Will my EA Play subscription transfer over to a Game Pass subscription or will it be canceled?

Discus and support Will my EA Play subscription transfer over to a Game Pass subscription or will it be canceled? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If I have and EA Play account, will it be made into a Game Pass subscription or just be canceled? 8187c8b2-162d-4a68-bcd4-742d7633e337 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bear Hoops, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Bear Hoops
    Bear Hoops Guest

Will my EA Play subscription transfer over to a Game Pass subscription or will it be canceled?

If I have and EA Play account, will it be made into a Game Pass subscription or just be canceled?

:)

Bear Hoops, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

As long as you have 50 days or more left of your EA Play sub it will converted to a gamepass sub although i'm not 100% sure what that conversion rate is as i've read different things.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

¿Que pasará si tengo una anualidad a la suscripción ea access ahora que se es formará parte de gamepass?

Hey Mario

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inurning about the status of your EA Play subscription moving forward.

There is an article that covers all this info titled
    EA Play with Xbox Game Pass FAQ
    that I would encouarge you to read for further info on this,

If you’ve purchased both Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play through the Microsoft Store when the EA Play member benefit unlocks for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, your EA Play subscription will be canceled, and any remaining time over 50 days will
    be rounded up and converted to the nearest month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio of three to one.

I hope this helps clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello Neto Marim,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to acquire EA Play with your Game Pass subscription. EA Play Games are available under the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. For more information, please visit this page:

Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass

I hope this helps.
  5. denis97g Win User

Game doesn't work after EA Access

tomb raider it's not in the ea access subscription, it's in the game pass. to play it you either need to buy it or renew game pass.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

ea play has all games even without xbox game pass?

EA Play is a separate subscription, which is included with game pass ultimate, but you can purchase the subscription on it's own, and includes all the games that are available in the EA Play vault. You can see which games are available here

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/ea-play
Thema:

1. Will my EA Play subscription transfer over to a Game Pass subscription or will it be canceled? - Similar Threads - Play subscription transfer

2. An EA play subscription question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An EA play subscription question: Guys plz help me with this, i've recently got EA play on my account (i have an Gamepass Ultimate), the thing which i've recently heard is that you can't actually play Battlefield V online ! Yap ?....
  3. EA Play subscription DID NOT convert to game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA Play subscription DID NOT convert to game pass...: I was charged for a full year of EA Play on 01/11/20, microsoft cancelled it on 03/11/20 and supposedly converted it into game pass ultimate subscription time.... However... My next charge for...
  4. When you let people play online without the live subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When you let people play online without the live subscription: Ok I want to play NBA 2K20 in the career mode I can see other players I want to join but YOU won't let me I want to play with other players I can't afford to pay a membership I want to play with...
  5. I cannot play World of Warships from physical disc after cancelling Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play World of Warships from physical disc after cancelling Xbox Live Gold subscription: I cancelled Xbox Live Gold subscription six months ago. I recently purchased a disc game and tried to play but when I launched the game I got the message to purchase either Xbox Live Gold or Game...
  6. Someone already has EA Play (without subscription) - anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Someone already has EA Play (without subscription) - anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/rosenkrieger360 [link] [comments]
  7. How can i refund ea play subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i refund ea play subscription: I want to refund my my money that i spent for ea play, how? Is cancelling the subscription give me refund 5a7653fd-b3aa-407e-bbb2-57ed67d1d920
  8. Renewing subscriptions, I CANT PLAY A GAME FOR A MONTH

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renewing subscriptions, I CANT PLAY A GAME FOR A MONTH: So I want to buy a month of EA Play so i can play the new Star Wars Squadrons game instead of buying it outright as EA Play gets added to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate next month which im already a...
  9. I have a xbox live gold subscription but I cannot play any of the "games with gold"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox live gold subscription but I cannot play any of the "games with gold": Its exactly as I said in the title I'm trying to play the games I downloaded with the games with gold but it says I need gold to play that game or I need to purchase the game...
  10. Cannot play prison architect with gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play prison architect with gold subscription: A couple years ago i got prison architect when it was free with gold, played it for a couple hours, and havent touched it since. I went to redownload the game and it says ive never downloaded it...