Will my v-bucks appear on my account in FORTNITE MOBILE

Discus and support Will my v-bucks appear on my account in FORTNITE MOBILE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Suppose i m on android device and buy v-bucks from Microsoft store straight after linking my fortnite account to Xbox, will my v-bucks appear on that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by prithveerajput, Sep 17, 2020 at 4:12 AM.

1. Will my v-bucks appear on my account in FORTNITE MOBILE

Suppose i m on android device and buy v-bucks from Microsoft store straight after linking my fortnite account to Xbox,
    will my v-bucks appear on that android device????

And if i m on PC is it necessary to download fortnite from Microsoft store rather than downloading from epic games to buy v-bucks from Microsoft store? And if yes then will v-bucks appear on my account on PC?

---------------------------------------IT WOULD BE GREAT IF SOMEONE CLEAR MY COMPLICATION----------------------------------------------

THANKS

:)

prithveerajput, Sep 17, 2020 at 4:12 AM
  2. Boxboygaming Win User

V buck's code

Is it possible to buy digital (through mobile) v buck's codes to redeem for my fortnite.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Fornite V-bucks

Hi Nisargbediya,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately, V-bucks purchased through the Microsoft Store are for the Xbox One only and per the

Fortnite FAQ
    on Epic Games website, "Q: Are my V-Bucks bound to the platform I purchase them on?

A: Purchased V-Bucks are shared between PC and mobile if you've linked your account with your Epic ID. However, V-Bucks purchased on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Switch are not shared between other platforms.

Any content you buy with V-Bucks will be available on any linked Fortnite accounts no matter which platform you buy the content on."

Basically only V-bucks that you buy through Epic's Store on PC or mobile are shared, but V-bucks purchased on consoles can only be used on consoles. You can however buy a skin using those V-bucks on Xbox and if your Epic account is linked to both Xbox and
    your mobile device, then the skin would be shared across all platforms, just not the V-bucks.
  4. DanielCincotta Win User

Charged for V-Bucks in fortnite but I didn’t buy and didn’t get the game currency

Hi I have unauthorised fortnite v buck purchases on my x-box account
  5. LimarisRosado Win User

Lost v-bucks and skins

I just entered in my fortnite account and lost mu v-bucks and my raptor skin
  6. LimarisRosado Win User

Lost v-bucks and skins

I just entered in my fortnite account and lost mu v-bucks and my raptor skin
Thema:

Will my v-bucks appear on my account in FORTNITE MOBILE

1. Will my v-bucks appear on my account in FORTNITE MOBILE - Similar Threads - bucks appear account

2. Can't purchase v-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase v-bucks: My son is trying to purchase vbucks on Fortnite - there is money in the account. But it keeps stating Store Experience Host should be ready soon. Check your games and apps queue to see if it's...
  3. My gift card went to my Microsoft account. I wanted to buy V bucks with it but I'm not dure...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gift card went to my Microsoft account. I wanted to buy V bucks with it but I'm not dure...: my gift card went to my Microsoft account and I want to buy v bucks with it. cbc43858-2b49-446c-8198-2a906fa071c7
  4. Unable to purchase V bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase V bucks: Have put money on daughters account as normal, but can't purchase Vbucks, shows the money is in her account, have tried restarting xbox 56ebc230-74e6-48b9-8166-4d16ed2fef71
  5. How do I redeem v bucks from ms store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem v bucks from ms store: how do I redeem the v bucks I have bought from ms store I fortnite? Thanks 8bb2857f-3306-457f-94c0-33296f4d3f4a
  6. V bucks not appearing

in XBoX on Windows
    V bucks not appearing: I recently bought the yellow jacket starter pack for fortnite on the microsoft store. I paid with a $5 giftcard, and it says I own this product. I log on to my account on the computer to find its...
  7. I bought V-bucks on Microsoft store with an Xbox Giftcard and they aren’t appearing on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought V-bucks on Microsoft store with an Xbox Giftcard and they aren’t appearing on my...: So basically the title explains the first part; I use my 25$ Xbox gift card to buy 25 V-bucks on the Microsoft store and they aren’t appearing on my account. I play on mobile and remembered to...
  8. V-Bucks not appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    V-Bucks not appearing on my account: I play fortnite on a laptop (windows). I connected my epic games account to my xbox account and then i bought 1,000 v buucks on the microsoft store, the vbucks havent appeared on my account yet,...
  9. My v-bucks dont appear

in XBoX Rewards
    My v-bucks dont appear: what can i do if i got 1000 vbucks and when i out fortnite, an advisement appear saying something about an error in my purspache 2853e121-8806-4b35-9344-d69e472c5fbd
  10. My Fortnite bucks doesn't appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite bucks doesn't appear: I bought 2500 bucks in my PC, in Microsoft page (I linked my Xbox account from Fortnite) and they didn't add my bucks f7b2050d-9f81-4b65-92ac-5131941b2237