will my xbox account get banned if i watch adult movies on the microsoft edge xbox app

Discus and support will my xbox account get banned if i watch adult movies on the microsoft edge xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; will my xbox account get banned if i **** on the microsoft edge xbox app From another post: if i watch adult movies * Original title: banned for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sc thatmaine, Oct 12, 2018.

1. sc thatmaine
    sc thatmaine Guest

will my xbox account get banned if i watch adult movies on the microsoft edge xbox app

will my xbox account get banned if i **** on the microsoft edge xbox app

From another post:

if i watch adult movies

* Original title: banned for adult content

***Moved from: Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10***

:)

sc thatmaine, Oct 12, 2018
  2. New update bug

I have just updated my Xbox one console and I have tried to watch a movie on the Microsoft edge app and every 5 minutes of the movie and not being active on app or controller the app will close onto the dashboard. this never use to happen before the update
    I use to be able to watch the full movie without touching the controller or moving about on the app I was told by support team to restart and troubleshoot my xbox And has still not worked. Hope This bug get fixed soon

supremeskillz91, Oct 12, 2018
  3. SJAMacM
    SJAMacM Guest
    UltraViolet

The XBOX ONE can also use the sainsburysentertainment app, once activated, just link to UV account. For some reason couldn't redeem codes on app though, had to go to Flixster through microsoft edge, also linked to UV acc., pick correct movie and enter code.
    Can all be done on XBOX ONE. If like me you get a request for Adobe flash-player, you possibly haven't activated the app yet or trying to run from microsoft edge?

SJAMacM, Oct 12, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hey there sc,

To be honest what you browse on the Microsoft Edge app is under your own discretion. I don't believe you will get banned for that, but that answer is not fully guaranteed. I have just never seen an enforcement action for that. There are parental controls
    to restrict certain websites, but that again is under your own discretion.

Just be aware when browsing the internet to not stumble upon unauthorized sites that could potentially have malicious software.

XBF Diego M, Oct 13, 2018
  5. Vannec
    Vannec Guest
    You won't get banned unless of course you're breaking some law. Just like no one has been banned from Windows for watching adult content. If you're an adult, it's your choice. Just be safe and use the private browsing feature will my xbox account get banned if i watch adult movies on the microsoft edge xbox app :p

Vannec, Nov 2, 2018
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey there sc,

To be honest what you browse on the Microsoft Edge app is under your own discretion. I don't believe you will get banned for that, but that answer is not fully guaranteed. I have just never seen an enforcement action for that. There are parental controls
    to restrict certain websites, but that again is under your own discretion.

Just be aware when browsing the internet to not stumble upon unauthorized sites that could potentially have malicious software.
  7. Vannec Win User

You won't get banned unless of course you're breaking some law. Just like no one has been banned from Windows for watching adult content. If you're an adult, it's your choice. Just be safe and use the private browsing feature :p
  8. denis97g Win User

Watching movies on Xbox Browser or any other App ?

9. SA_455 Win User

Watching movies on Xbox Browser or any other App ?

Hi! the only browser is microsoft edge, but there are a lot of apps that allow you to see video content. you can also use a movies anywhere account if you have it https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/watch-movies-anywhere-purchases-in-movies-and-tv
    Apprecaite the feedback really I was trying to stream the below website

(Mod Removed - Link)

But unable to stream it properly on ANY internet browser. Can you tell how to get the website above working on Xbox one S thats what I have??
  10. Staticfree Win User

"Who's watching Netflix" endless loop Whenever I try to play a video

I have the exact same problem with the Netflix app on my Xbox One. Most movies that I try to play under my Adult primary account get stuck in this permissions loop. Movies that I play under my kids profile has no problem.
Thema:

1. will my xbox account get banned if i watch adult movies on the microsoft edge xbox app - Similar Threads - account banned watch

2. Xbox 360 Account ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account ban: About 7 years ago my account was banned, anyways after trying to replay some old games on my xboxone I was wondering if there was anyway go contact the enforcement team to see if i could get it...
  3. BANNED ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON

in XBoX on Consoles
    BANNED ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON: Hello, It was six months ago when my Xbox account that I have had for a long time was banned. It's not just banned but "locked" I cannot even log in to figure anything out it gives me one link to...
  4. Account bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account bans: Why am i getting a ban on text/voice communications when the guy who messaged me first was talking trash to me but once i respond im the only one who gets banned. It makes no sense, the fact that...
  5. Account hacked/banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked/banned: So my xbox account got hacked last year and the person that took it got it banned. Now xbox enforcement doesnt seem to want to help and if they are its taking a while. I asked for them to review...
  6. False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.: Recently xbox has had a problem and banned people that was false and i was banned from viewing or even having xbox ambassadors badge. I talked to xbox live support about this and they said i...
  7. Account banned for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account banned for 2 weeks: Please unbanned my account for 2 weeks. I haven't even been on in a week, someone else got on my account somehow 680d153e-1848-40dc-8d1e-3b6905a0d631
  8. Compte microsoft banni par EA [Mod Translation-Microsoft account banned by EA]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compte microsoft banni par EA [Mod Translation-Microsoft account banned by EA]: Aujourd'hui je décide de jouer Apex Legends sur ma xbox. Impossibilité de se connecter, le compte est invalide. Je contacte le chat EA. J'apprends que EA m'a bloqué toute possibilité de jouer des...
  9. Account Perma banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Perma banned: Hello, i am 20 years old writing this question out to microsoft because it just hurts me, I’ve contacted your support team and they even said they couldn’t do anything about it either, I only want...
  10. Glitch/Exploit to Watch Dogs 2 - If redeemed, will account be banned or game revoked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch/Exploit to Watch Dogs 2 - If redeemed, will account be banned or game revoked?: Hello, I am inquiring for a friend on an issue where a friend of hers informed her that there was a free code to Watch Dogs 2 going around. She's new to Xbox and thought it was genuine. She...