will my xbox account get banned if i watch adult movies on the microsoft edge xbox app

Discus and support will my xbox account get banned if i watch adult movies on the microsoft edge xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; will my xbox account get banned if i **** on the microsoft edge xbox app From another post: if i watch adult movies * Original title: banned for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sc thatmaine, Oct 12, 2018.

1. sc thatmaine
    sc thatmaine Guest

will my xbox account get banned if i watch adult movies on the microsoft edge xbox app

will my xbox account get banned if i **** on the microsoft edge xbox app

From another post:

if i watch adult movies

* Original title: banned for adult content

***Moved from: Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10***

:)

sc thatmaine, Oct 12, 2018
  2. New update bug

I have just updated my Xbox one console and I have tried to watch a movie on the Microsoft edge app and every 5 minutes of the movie and not being active on app or controller the app will close onto the dashboard. this never use to happen before the update
    I use to be able to watch the full movie without touching the controller or moving about on the app I was told by support team to restart and troubleshoot my xbox And has still not worked. Hope This bug get fixed soon

supremeskillz91, Oct 12, 2018
  3. SJAMacM
    SJAMacM Guest
    UltraViolet

The XBOX ONE can also use the sainsburysentertainment app, once activated, just link to UV account. For some reason couldn't redeem codes on app though, had to go to Flixster through microsoft edge, also linked to UV acc., pick correct movie and enter code.
    Can all be done on XBOX ONE. If like me you get a request for Adobe flash-player, you possibly haven't activated the app yet or trying to run from microsoft edge?

SJAMacM, Oct 12, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hey there sc,

To be honest what you browse on the Microsoft Edge app is under your own discretion. I don't believe you will get banned for that, but that answer is not fully guaranteed. I have just never seen an enforcement action for that. There are parental controls
    to restrict certain websites, but that again is under your own discretion.

Just be aware when browsing the internet to not stumble upon unauthorized sites that could potentially have malicious software.

XBF Diego M, Oct 13, 2018
  5. Vannec
    Vannec Guest
    You won't get banned unless of course you're breaking some law. Just like no one has been banned from Windows for watching adult content. If you're an adult, it's your choice. Just be safe and use the private browsing feature will my xbox account get banned if i watch adult movies on the microsoft edge xbox app :p

Vannec, Nov 2, 2018
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey there sc,

To be honest what you browse on the Microsoft Edge app is under your own discretion. I don't believe you will get banned for that, but that answer is not fully guaranteed. I have just never seen an enforcement action for that. There are parental controls
    to restrict certain websites, but that again is under your own discretion.

Just be aware when browsing the internet to not stumble upon unauthorized sites that could potentially have malicious software.
  7. Vannec Win User

You won't get banned unless of course you're breaking some law. Just like no one has been banned from Windows for watching adult content. If you're an adult, it's your choice. Just be safe and use the private browsing feature :p
  8. denis97g Win User

Watching movies on Xbox Browser or any other App ?

9. LegoNinja187 Win User

YouTube is broken on Microsoft Edge... For months

Personally I use google chrome to watch youtube, or the app on my phone, I simply don't bother with the app on Xbox, or edge on Xbox, I actually don't use my Xbox for anything other than games, and spotify in the background now, oh and a few rewards apps
    like microsoft rewards and Forza Hub.

My advice is to just not use Microsoft Edge or the youtube app on Xbox and find another way to watch youtube if it is causing you such a headache.
  10. SA_455 Win User

Watching movies on Xbox Browser or any other App ?

Hi! the only browser is microsoft edge, but there are a lot of apps that allow you to see video content. you can also use a movies anywhere account if you have it https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/watch-movies-anywhere-purchases-in-movies-and-tv
    Apprecaite the feedback really I was trying to stream the below website

(Mod Removed - Link)

But unable to stream it properly on ANY internet browser. Can you tell how to get the website above working on Xbox one S thats what I have??
Thema:

1. will my xbox account get banned if i watch adult movies on the microsoft edge xbox app - Similar Threads - account banned watch

2. My account got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got banned: I got banned it dosnt tell me i did anything and i dont think i did any thing so could you please unban my account from DivineRook5 d9999b37-4e45-4eb8-a7e3-108d6d037f09
  3. Getting an account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an account banned.: Someone named [mod removed] messaged me wanted a boost on Overwatch for $200. We both agreed on that so he gave me his account to play on and is refusing to hold up his end of the deal. I would...
  4. Account permanently banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently banned.: So my account was banned becuase of banter that i thought was friendly, and banter is common with the xbox community. I was in the middle of a halo match when I got booted out of my account, with...
  5. MY XBOX ACCOUNT IS PERMANENTLY BANNED

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX ACCOUNT IS PERMANENTLY BANNED: Hi xbox or anyone that can help me , i went to ps4 for over 1year and left my account to my brother , i came back to play xbox on my account recently and its permanently banned , my brother...
  6. How to remove a perm banned Microsoft account from the computer

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to remove a perm banned Microsoft account from the computer: I have a Microsoft account that has been perm banned and will always ask permeation for that perm banned account but it never works how do I remove it? c9d2d6de-6a3c-4d6c-9a88-37d4b1c3647e
  7. Mistake permanent ban on xbox account:(

in XboX Insiders
    Mistake permanent ban on xbox account:(: So do you know fortnite save the world i posted a post on there because the guy was thearthing me to do it because he wanted guns so i made a post that said "looking to trade acc" Acc witch stands...
  8. Banned Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned Account: I have been banned and filed the case. It says upheld does that mean the case is done or can i file another one and how? 05fbaf58-be4e-436f-9b8a-bd866240582e
  9. Help! Refound on banned account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help! Refound on banned account: Hello, I'm going to expose my sad story hoping some one can help me. I had get in touch with Xbox support on Twitter and they have told me they cant help, so I am lost. I bought a game for my...
  10. Glitch/Exploit to Watch Dogs 2 - If redeemed, will account be banned or game revoked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch/Exploit to Watch Dogs 2 - If redeemed, will account be banned or game revoked?: Hello, I am inquiring for a friend on an issue where a friend of hers informed her that there was a free code to Watch Dogs 2 going around. She's new to Xbox and thought it was genuine. She...