Will next gen console have new controllers?

Discus and support Will next gen console have new controllers? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the appropriate subreddit or not but i’m debating buying the new elite controller. I don’t want to do it if the next gen consoles... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Yo_Keisha, Nov 1, 2019.

1. /u/Yo_Keisha
    /u/Yo_Keisha Guest

Not sure if this is the appropriate subreddit or not but i’m debating buying the new elite controller. I don’t want to do it if the next gen consoles will have new controllers that make all old controllers obsolete.

submitted by /u/Yo_Keisha
    [link] [comments]

/u/Yo_Keisha, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Cokney Charmer Win User

Cult of the Familiar: The State of Sequels

Sequels sell.....having sequels so early for Next gen is to tempt and encourage series fans to buy next gen consoles to see the game series they like all "new and next gen".

-

There is a room for both long term series and new fresh IPs, but gamers trust what they know, and with next gen its that trust they need to take with them into Next Gen
  3. smileskybird Win User

Do you think that Project Scorpio is "next gen" or not?

Golden rule in business: "the customer is always right"

If customers call it a next gen console, and since it is a serious hardware revision, it is a next gen console. We don't have to wait 10 years later just to call it a next gen console. There are major differences between Scorpio and Xbox 1. It's like me
    and my parents. My parents are a lot older than me. It is like a new breed of Xbox. Thus, it's next gen.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Do you think that Project Scorpio is "next gen" or not?

Scorpio is a next gen console.

A new next gen,maybe a new direction similar to smartphones or PC hardware/software.....

Also,since Microsoft wants to unify their service(s),there will be one service for different current and next gen platforms (smartphones,PCs,consoles,tablets).

Maybe the words "next gen" got no meaning anymore.

Will see,because right now it's just an experiment,if it works that might be the future (not only for gaming).
  5. gamerXpress Win User

A Concerning Matter for GTA5 would-be Players.

Instead of a port for next-gen console, why not a new GTA game come exclusively for next-gen console. Maybe GTA V is Rockstar's last hurrah for the current generation.
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY LOCKED AT 900P FOR BOTH XBOX ONE, PS4

The point is that nither next gen console don't not have next gen res. And 1080p is not next gen either.
Thema:

1. Will next gen console have new controllers? - Similar Threads - next gen console

2. Why isn't final fantasy tactic's coming to xbox or next gen consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't final fantasy tactic's coming to xbox or next gen consoles: I gett it fft is a shot into the void there alot of annyoing features about it we know that. Turn base system when your character dies he doesnt return, but the ppl who like this game lovett I...
  3. Free digital copy of Destiny for next gen consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free digital copy of Destiny for next gen consoles: I'm sure by now, everyone has heard the news that if you purchase/download Destiny for your Xbox 360, a complimentary digital version for your future Xbox One will be included. That's awesome,...
  4. Why are next-gen console games crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are next-gen console games crashing?: Recently a couple of my Xbox One games have crashed (closed completely and sent me back to the Home screen). I looked online and apparently the PS4 does this too. I've never seen console games...
  5. So is Xbox One S a next gen console or just a One S akin to 360S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So is Xbox One S a next gen console or just a One S akin to 360S?: so is Xbox Scorpio/Xbox One S just another 360S but on the One console or will there be Xbox One S exclusive games made in 4K with next gen hardware or is this another version of the Xbox One S...
  6. Next gen game console idea.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Next gen game console idea.: I have an idea about the next consoles name. We should call it the Xbox Infinity a great name or is it lame? 89e1313c-3216-49de-b628-10ced23c2e9b
  7. How is this console considered Next Gen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is this console considered Next Gen?: I'm sure you all know and have heard this before. I don't care though, these issues need to be brought up until they are resolved. It's sad how terrible this console is, and what Microsoft is...
  8. Special suggestion for xbox one: PC-Console next-gen definitive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Special suggestion for xbox one: PC-Console next-gen definitive: Why not contain the xbox one with a hard drive of 1TB and two partitions one for the xbox system and one for Windows "10"? 1. If I want to play home xbox one xbox system. 2. If I want player ANY...
  9. E3 2014 and Next Gen console games

in XBoX on Consoles
    E3 2014 and Next Gen console games: So I notice as I'm sure most of you have that most games being released today have two versions one version for next gen consoles and one for last gen consoles. My question is do you think E3 will...
  10. DLC not transfering to next gen console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DLC not transfering to next gen console.: Hi guys, I've been pretty happy with my xbox 360 console and planned on buying a Xbox One. But right now I'm pretty mad. I have bought the CoD ghost DLC separately on xbox live, and i've read...