Will not let me sign in

Discus and support Will not let me sign in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i try to log into minecraft, it says “failed to log in. We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account l. Access to realms,profiles, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phoenixx1, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Phoenixx1
    Phoenixx1 Guest

Will not let me sign in

Whenever i try to log into minecraft, it says “failed to log in. We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account l. Access to realms,profiles, and your marketplace items will be limited. Please try again later.”

This is my 12th try over the last 3 days.

:)

Phoenixx1, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Firsmarin Win User

it will not let me sign in

3. iRayDawg Win User

Not letting me sign in.

Hey tyleeerrrrrrr, Have you tried resetting your router and or modem? If not please try that and see if that helps.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Not letting me sign in .

5. cynic(2) Win User

Will not let me sign in

The same thing with me. I have tried removing the account and it fails. It also failed right away when trying to add a new account.
  6. Saeleth Win User

Not Letting Me Sign In

Hi there,

To my knowledge there was a XBox Live outage, so that was what was likely behind this. I believe the issue should br resolved now.
Thema:

Will not let me sign in

1. Will not let me sign in - Similar Threads - let sign

2. Windows 10 Xbox App won't let me sign into my Gaming Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox App won't let me sign into my Gaming Account: The Xbox app works fine, apart from the fact that it won't let me sign into my Gaming Account, so I can't play online games. Every time I try to sign in, the app opens a blank window, probably...
  3. Gameshare not letting friend sign in to MW

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gameshare not letting friend sign in to MW: My friend gameshared with me and after I got the game I went to play it but my friend couldn't play it it said multiple logins of this account and I wasn't logged....
  4. I need help with my xbox 360 it won’t let me sign in to my Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my xbox 360 it won’t let me sign in to my Xbox live account: I need help with it pls respond 13733936-4356-438d-84c2-8830221168f1
  5. Xbox not letting me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox not letting me sign in: Everytime I’ve tried to sign into my Xbox account recently it’s been telling me to enter my account password, and when I do it just says it’s the wrong password even when it’s not. I’ve tried...
  6. Microsoft Store won't let me sign out.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store won't let me sign out.: Dear Support, This is an issue that has arose from a wider issue that I shall explain for context. I have been using a gmail account as the host for my microsoft account (for system log in...
  7. Minecraft realms not letting me sign in on switch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft realms not letting me sign in on switch.: So I have a friend who pays for a realm in Minecraft. We are using a nintendo switch to play. They pay for it every month. But for some odd reason they can never seem to get into the realm to...
  8. xbox app wont let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app wont let me sign in: the issue im having is that every time i load the xbox app and try to sign in i can see it pop up for a split second and then it disappears i have tried to reset, repair and uninstall but nothing...
  9. ea play desktop automatic sign in doesn't let me unlike from xbox so i can use my own ea...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ea play desktop automatic sign in doesn't let me unlike from xbox so i can use my own ea...: so when I wanted to download Jedi: fallen order from the Xbox app it made me download the ea play desktop app. it automatically signed me into this random account which idk the email or password...
  10. Call of Duty cold War is not letting me sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty cold War is not letting me sign in.: I pre-ordered Call Of Duty Cold War and have been playing it since launch. It started crashing my Xbox one X so I have had to do several factory resets and to uninstall the game. After downloading...