Will not stay signed in to Xbox Live.

Discus and support Will not stay signed in to Xbox Live. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The xbox will not stay connected to xbox live. It will allow me to sign in, get to a lobby and even connect to the game session. Once this happens it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JonathanIbanez, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Will not stay signed in to Xbox Live.

The xbox will not stay connected to xbox live. It will allow me to sign in, get to a lobby and even connect to the game session. Once this happens it immediately gets horrible lag and exits completely out of xbox live. I have tried the hard reset and
    manual reset with router, still no change. Called internet provider and had them verify a good connection and everything is good on their end. Still having an issue. Any suggestions for this issue?

thank you

:)

JonathanIbanez, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Jonathan

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with staying logged into your account.

This could have been pertaining to the Xbox Live Service Alert that just cleared up, but If you test your multiplayer connection on your console, do you receive any sort of error messages?

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
    6. On the right side of the Network settings screen, select
      Test multiplayer connection

If you haven't already, and if you are experiencing and error code performing this, I would recommend reviewing the

Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution
    wizard and see if this works for you.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. superSONIC3x Win User

Sonic Generations (disc) disconnecting from Xbox LIVE after game update

how do i sign out of xbox live while staying in my gamertag?
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Inactive Gamertags

To add to what Onyx is Here states, as long as the Microsoft account stays active, it doesn't matter if they sign in to Xbox Live, the gamertag will stay associated with the Microsoft account.
  5. CalvinMcClendon Win User

Can't Connect...but Connected?

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status has been updated. Its across the board. if you can still sign in then STAY signed in for right now. it seems to be only happening sporadically
    to different accounts. so again if your signed in or can sign in STAY signed in. If you have any other accounts try signing in with them as they may not be effected YET and just wait for the outage to clear up
  6. Nonprophetic Win User

Sonic Generations (disc) disconnecting from Xbox LIVE after game update

This may be a strange question, but have you tried signing out of Xbox Live (but staying signed in to your GamerTag) and loading the game, THEN connecting to Xbox Live?

It's not a very common issue, but doing this has resolved it in the past for me.
Thema:

1. Will not stay signed in to Xbox Live. - Similar Threads - stay signed Live

2. X1X not staying signed in

in XboX Insiders
    X1X not staying signed in: Alpha Skip Ahead. Last 2 nights it wants me to sign in when I power it up. I have a seriously large and complicated passwd plus MFA. Yay me. Tried to submit a bug report and that crashed and...
  3. Help, offline, wont stay signed in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, offline, wont stay signed in.: About a week ago my xbox one original started signing me out of my profile seconds after i turned it on. It says "Bye! Sign in using a controller." I have a wired controller connected all the...
  4. staying signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    staying signed in: I am constantly losing connection and being signed out of live. I connect, it stays for a bit then disconnects and signs me out. 2e849ac8-03ed-441f-9329-b21e3fed9378
  5. Can't stay signed in / Store doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stay signed in / Store doesn't work: Xbox One S, has worked fine until today. Now I can't stay signed in for more than a few minutes, and can't always sign in at all, although I can sign in sometimes. I also can't launch the store or...
  6. Signing me out, controller with not stay connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing me out, controller with not stay connected.: I have had my X-box one since Sept 2015. Ever since day one I have had nothing but issues with my controller not staying connected. This machine will also log me off. I have tried new batteries, I...
  7. Will not stay signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will not stay signed in: Ive had this collection for over 2 months, everything was fine, then last week, all of a sudden it started just signing me out during a game. Ive tried uninstalling, reloading,...
  8. How to stay signed on in multiple consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to stay signed on in multiple consoles?: I received an Xbox One X as a Christmas gift, during the set up of the One X I moved my Xbox One to a different room. After completing the set up and signing in on the One X, the account was...
  9. Option to stay signed into profile when losing internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Option to stay signed into profile when losing internet: I'm wondering when you plan on adding the option to stay signed into your profile when internet disconnects? This has been one of my biggest complaints since the XBox One released. My current...
  10. Taking forever to sign in, plus I don't stay signed in like before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Taking forever to sign in, plus I don't stay signed in like before?: Before, I would stay signed in, now I need to sign in every time I turn my console on. I wouldn't be trippin if it didn't take forever and fail like 50 thousand times before it lets me in....