Will remote downloads from game pass app ever work properly and how they are supposed to....

Discus and support Will remote downloads from game pass app ever work properly and how they are supposed to.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is very frustrating as it works fine one day and the next I have to queue multiple games to get the first one to download. I was in beta and left... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DiscoNinja07, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Will remote downloads from game pass app ever work properly and how they are supposed to....

This is very frustrating as it works fine one day and the next I have to queue multiple games to get the first one to download. I was in beta and left as someone suggested it is the preview updates causing it. That’s not the case,still have the same problem. I’ve reported the exact behaviour on console. And endlessly complain about it on here. Can an insider please respond to this and get it fixed

submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07
    [link] [comments]

/u/DiscoNinja07, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Nursemorph Win User

PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later

Then remote.play wont work

Remote play ala xcloud is only available on gamepass ultimate

Game.streaming.via.the xbox companion app requires a xbox

Keep in mind you can't.use.the.xbox while you are.using.the wireless gamestreaming
    Huh? Remote Play is nothing to do with Xcloud or Game Pass. And if it won't work, then how can they get it working on their Android device? And they have an Xbox so that's not the issue.

They are trying to Remote Play their Series X games from their Series X console to their PC via the Remote Play feature and using the Xbox App. This should work without an issue, as it does with their Android device. There is nothing on the Remote Play page to suggest Game Pass is needed

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/consoles/remote-play
  3. wi7bit Win User

Xbox Remote play/download

Hi StefanŽonjić

If you are using the PC or mobile Xbox app to remote play from your console and you start a game download, it is the console you are viewing, so it would be the console using the internet to download the game. The app does use some bandwidth to connect to the console (so you can view it) but game downloads are done on the console, not the app.

Again, for example, if you are using the Game Pass app to remote install a game, this just triggers the console to download the game. Nothing is downloaded in the app.

I hope that makes sense.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One Gaming On Windows 10

So what the app they told you to download will allow you to connect the app to your console and play your console on your PC (remote play).

To play games from the Cloud, you need a Game Pass Ultimate subscription and you can access Game Pass games from http://xbox.com/play without having to download anything (because you're accessing the cloud).
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Post-1408

[quote user="Harrissment"]I have it but I do not have the new friends tab[/quote]Think that's a UI change coming down the line, not in this update.
    also can not test remote download as I have an iPhone :/
    Remote download is supposed to work
    with the web store, not just the Smartglass app.
  6. DakkaRaptor Win User

Xbox app does not detect already installed games via the game pass

Hi there if you are wanting to remote install games on the game pass download the game pass app as the xbox app does not do this. As for it not loading things there are known connection issues that will hopefully resolved soon. Hope you are safe and well
    in these trying times.
Thema:

Will remote downloads from game pass app ever work properly and how they are supposed to....

1. Will remote downloads from game pass app ever work properly and how they are supposed to.... - Similar Threads - remote downloads game

2. Remote game download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote game download: So every person owning xsx had their share of issues. One of them are bugs. Getting kicked to the main screen, freezing or no response to gamepad buttons are the biggest issues. I got used to it...
  3. Remote download from Game Pass app no longer works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote download from Game Pass app no longer works: Greetings all, I know this has worked in the past, because I have done it to complete Game Pass Quests, but I currently can't get remote downloading to work from my iPhone (which also happens to...
  4. Game Pass remote download stuck on Queued, then turns to Check your Device, yet the remote...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass remote download stuck on Queued, then turns to Check your Device, yet the remote...: Last night I had used the GamePass mobile app to remote install Forza Horizon 3 to my home console, but when I had done so, the app was stuck in a state where the status of the download was set to...
  5. Inconsistent game pass remote downloads

in XboX Insiders
    Inconsistent game pass remote downloads: Can any insider staff please look into why this is not working properly. One day I set a game to download to my Xbox it will work first time and I get the notification to say it’s downloading. I...
  6. Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...: A weird pattern is emerging here. I’ve been downloading games to my Xbox last few weeks to test how it is working and it’s working for 3 days fine and then breaks again. Weirdly I knew it would...
  7. Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly: For the umpteenth time in the last few weeks remote downloads aren’t working again. When is this going to be fixed for good submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  8. Unable to remote download from game pass mobile apps

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to remote download from game pass mobile apps: On the Stable Build of the Game Pass Mobile App I receive an Error stating "Oops, we weren't able to retrieve install status for this game. Rest assured the game is queued to your Xbox for...
  9. I can not download games remotely on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not download games remotely on my xbox one: The console is well configured but it does not appear when I want to download a game from the web in my work. My PC appears and I can download games remotely but in my xbox does not. I don´t know...
  10. Can't remote download a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remote download a game.: Hello, Xbox website happily informs me I haven't got a payment option on record so I can't start a remote download of a game I'm after. However, the game is free, it costs no money. Clearly...