Will STAR WARS: STARFIGHTER be added to backward compatibility today?

Discus and support Will STAR WARS: STARFIGHTER be added to backward compatibility today? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, a Microsoft store page was added for Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb, I really hope this means that Star Wars: Starfighter (Special... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghost5182, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Ghost5182
    Ghost5182 Guest

Recently, a Microsoft store page was added for Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb, I really hope this means that
    Star Wars: Starfighter (Special Edition) will finally become backward compatible. What do you guys think?

:)

Ghost5182, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Ghost5182 Win User

May the Fourth

My personal favorite is Star Wars: Starfighter (Special Edition), it's a shame it hasn't been made backward compatible.
  3. Spazpol Win User

Star Wars: Starfighter (Special Edition) on Xbox One.

This was the first Star Wars game ever released on the original Xbox back in 2001. This underrated gem never got backward compatibility for the Xbox 360.

Since Jedi Starfighter is already backwards compatible on the Xbox One, do you think Microsoft can do the same for Starfighter 1?
    Would be nice to see. Hopefully with Achievements...
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Xbox backwards compatability issue

There are actually two different games:

Star Wars Starfighter, which is the game you are showing the Disc for (Released in 2001)

Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter, which was the sequel to that game (Released in 2002)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Starfighter VS https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Jedi_Starfighter

The second game is currently Backwards compatible, the first one is not. Since the disc you are showing is the first game, it will not be recognized as the second game by the Xbox One.
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Xbox backwards compatability issue

There are actually two different games:

Star Wars Starfighter, which is the game you are showing the Disc for (Released in 2001)

Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter, which was the sequel to that game (Released in 2002)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Starfighter VS https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Jedi_Starfighter

The second game is currently Backwards compatible, the first one is not. Since the disc you are showing is the first game, it will not be recognized as the second game by the Xbox One.

This is not so good and may confuse many guys
    Feel free to re-phrase in an easier to understand way. Bottom line is that the game he is holding is NOT backwards Compatible.
  6. BarbecueSausage Win User

Is Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb any good?

Thema:

1. Will STAR WARS: STARFIGHTER be added to backward compatibility today? - Similar Threads - STAR WARS STARFIGHTER

2. Xbox Error Code 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Error Code 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2: I've been trying to resolve the issue myself, but when I try to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 on Xbox Live, I continually get error 0x80040900 along with a message of "wait a full minute, then try...
  3. Error With Installing Star Wars Republic Commando On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error With Installing Star Wars Republic Commando On Xbox One: I'm trying to install Star Wars Republic Commando on Xbox One but every time I try to install it, it says "Installation stopped." It flashes "installing" and "Installation stopped" a couple of...
  4. Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online.: Hi, got my XBox One X today after a 10 year break. Everything seems fine though past couple hours SWBF2 has been quitting mid game. I've had 2 messages so far. You must be connected to Internet...
  5. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005): [img] So, I know that KotOR got an update about a month or so ago that brought the DLC to the game, but I just got another update for the game, as well as for Battlefront 2 (2005), when I turned...
  6. Xbox 360 slim star wars edition shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim star wars edition shuts off: so when i was younger, i would always leave the xbox 360 on and now, because of that probably, my xbox shuts off after a few moments (not always the same time) and i checked, the cable is fine and...
  7. Bring Star Wars: TOR to Xbox One!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bring Star Wars: TOR to Xbox One!: It is an agreement between Microsoft and the developer. Like college said, Bc program is postponed until Scarlet. But, you can organize your friends, build up the community and send a request to...
  8. Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.: With the release of the latest update in Star Wars Battlefront II, the update destined to save the game from an angry fanbase. The publishers of the most recent patch have instantaneously...
  9. Star Wars: Starfighter (Special Edition) on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Starfighter (Special Edition) on Xbox One.: This was the first Star Wars game ever released on the original Xbox back in 2001. This underrated gem never got backward compatibility for the Xbox 360. Since Jedi Starfighter is already...
  10. Star wars Jedi Starfighter Pal Spanish

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars Jedi Starfighter Pal Spanish: hello i am looking for assistance with the recently added backwards compatible orginal xbox title Star Wars Jedi Starfighter. I have a Xbox One and when installing the game it launches in Spanish....