Will the 20% xbox game pass game purchase discount add up to additonal discounts on a game?

Discus and support Will the 20% xbox game pass game purchase discount add up to additonal discounts on a game? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey everyone! I want to get Sea of Thieves and i have xbox game pass. I was wondering whether the 20% in catalog game discount will add with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by King Johnny IV, May 14, 2019.

1. Will the 20% xbox game pass game purchase discount add up to additonal discounts on a game?

Hey everyone!

I want to get Sea of Thieves and i have xbox game pass. I was wondering whether the 20% in catalog game discount will add with the current discount (discount already expired on Sea of Thieves).

Example: Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition is $49.99. A 50% discount is in place. The game is now $25. Will the 20% discount also apply since Sea of Thieves is an xbox game pass game?

:)

King Johnny IV, May 14, 2019
  2. TheHooniganTX Win User

Will the 20% xbox game pass game purchase discount add up to additonal discounts on a game?

Hi King Johnny IV!

From the Xbox Game Pass FAQ:

Xbox Game Pass members can save up to 20% on Xbox One games purchased from the existing catalog, as well as up to 10% off related game add-ons and consumables. Discounts are based on the Microsoft Store price and are tiered based on the game’s global launch
    date. Between 31 and 90 days from a game’s launch date, members receive up to 10% discount off the Microsoft Store price. After 90 days from a game’s launch date, members receive up to a 20% discount. For game add-ons and consumables, Xbox Game Pass members
    receive up to a 10% discount from the day the add on is released.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/bill...ame-pass-faq#abfb15310e524fd6af7c5d5029277a24

If you have any more questions, feel free to add them on here.

Thanks!
  3. King Johnny IV Win User

Ok. Thanks for clearing that for me :)
  4. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

it works just like most retail places where you get the better of the lower discounts . So they cannot be combined
  5. Paul1708 Win User

Hey there

no it will not

If the game is on sale then the 20% discount is void. So if the game is 50% off in a sale you will only get that 50% you wouldnt get 70% off because your already a member. Offers cant be stacked.
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

I think that is not possible. The discounts are no stackables (that´s I believe, maybe try to ask to the MS support).
Thema:

1. Will the 20% xbox game pass game purchase discount add up to additonal discounts on a game? - Similar Threads - 20% game pass

2. Madden 20 disconnecting at start of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 disconnecting at start of the game.: Hi, Since 8/12/19, everytime I try to connect with an opponent online, The game disconnects and give me a loss. I have ran a detail internet test via the console as well as from computers in my...
  3. RDR 2 Game crashing after 20-30 mins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR 2 Game crashing after 20-30 mins: So I have been playing RDR 2 for over a month now and have not had any issues until the last update. I’ve hard cycled my Xbox one X and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game with my hard copy....
  4. 20€ for a free "games with gold" game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    20€ for a free "games with gold" game: hi a week ago i downloaded this months games for gold. battlefield and assasins creed were no problem but i was charged 20€ for victor vran. it was taken by my bank account allthough i only took...
  5. VirginMedia Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    VirginMedia Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds ...: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds then goes back to normal again Try to get int to youre Router setings. Make first...
  6. How is it possible to solve 16 'hard' rated solataire games (all 5 styles) in 20 minutes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How is it possible to solve 16 'hard' rated solataire games (all 5 styles) in 20 minutes?: I look at the Top 100 solataire game board leaders for today's challenge and I see that everyone in the top 100 finished 4 HARD Klondike, 3 HARD Spider, 3 HARD FreeCell, 3 HARD Ptramid, and 3...
  7. Starting 03/20/2018 both my XBox Ones restart every time I start *any* game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Starting 03/20/2018 both my XBox Ones restart every time I start *any* game: Last night both of my XBox One's began experiencing the same problem. Any time you start a game on either of them, they'll immediately restart as soon as it gets to the screen that reads 'press...
  8. Oxenfree is a free Gold game right now - why was I charged $20?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Oxenfree is a free Gold game right now - why was I charged $20?: Hello - I have Xbox Gold through 2019. I went to add the free games from the Games with Gold page and didn't notice until it was too late that there was a $20 cost associated with the game....
  9. Game installation repeatedly failling at 20%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game installation repeatedly failling at 20%: I am trying to install Battlefront it goes smoothly till 20% then stops I have tried almost everything I've seen about it but it still won't go past 20% (it's on disc)...
  10. Game DVR will not work even after hard reset and my captures/recordings i have are <20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR will not work even after hard reset and my captures/recordings i have are <20: The DVR has not worked for a good part of about a year and then a few days ago works fine. Allowing me to press x and y after pressing the home button, where previously they are always not showing...