Will the 20% xbox game pass game purchase discount add up to additonal discounts on a game?

Discus and support Will the 20% xbox game pass game purchase discount add up to additonal discounts on a game? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey everyone! I want to get Sea of Thieves and i have xbox game pass. I was wondering whether the 20% in catalog game discount will add with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by King Johnny IV, May 14, 2019.

1. Will the 20% xbox game pass game purchase discount add up to additonal discounts on a game?

Hey everyone!

I want to get Sea of Thieves and i have xbox game pass. I was wondering whether the 20% in catalog game discount will add with the current discount (discount already expired on Sea of Thieves).

Example: Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition is $49.99. A 50% discount is in place. The game is now $25. Will the 20% discount also apply since Sea of Thieves is an xbox game pass game?

:)

King Johnny IV, May 14, 2019
  2. TheHooniganTX Win User

Will the 20% xbox game pass game purchase discount add up to additonal discounts on a game?

Hi King Johnny IV!

From the Xbox Game Pass FAQ:

Xbox Game Pass members can save up to 20% on Xbox One games purchased from the existing catalog, as well as up to 10% off related game add-ons and consumables. Discounts are based on the Microsoft Store price and are tiered based on the game’s global launch
    date. Between 31 and 90 days from a game’s launch date, members receive up to 10% discount off the Microsoft Store price. After 90 days from a game’s launch date, members receive up to a 20% discount. For game add-ons and consumables, Xbox Game Pass members
    receive up to a 10% discount from the day the add on is released.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/bill...ame-pass-faq#abfb15310e524fd6af7c5d5029277a24

If you have any more questions, feel free to add them on here.

Thanks!
  3. King Johnny IV Win User

Ok. Thanks for clearing that for me :)
  4. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

it works just like most retail places where you get the better of the lower discounts . So they cannot be combined
  5. Paul1708 Win User

Hey there

no it will not

If the game is on sale then the 20% discount is void. So if the game is 50% off in a sale you will only get that 50% you wouldnt get 70% off because your already a member. Offers cant be stacked.
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

I think that is not possible. The discounts are no stackables (that´s I believe, maybe try to ask to the MS support).
Thema:

1. Will the 20% xbox game pass game purchase discount add up to additonal discounts on a game? - Similar Threads - 20% game pass

2. Fifa 20 Standard Edition without the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 Standard Edition without the game itself?: Hello guys, I just got a key to install Fifa 20 Standard Edition on my Xbox but when I entered the key it only installed 3 dlcs (the FUT packs & the icon on loan). There's no sign of the game...
  3. Madden 20 game trial issues after service went down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 game trial issues after service went down: I played many trial games before I know u need to quite the game after playing it to stop the trial but my issues after service went down I reconnect to keep playing and the clock drastically drop...
  4. Xbox one s with Fifa 20 bundle purchased in UK - Polish game language and commentatory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s with Fifa 20 bundle purchased in UK - Polish game language and commentatory: Hi I already changed my region to Poland and language console language as well. I can't install Fifa 20 with Polish language and can't get Polish commentary. I purchased my bundle in game.co.uk...
  5. rage 2 on xbox one x freezing within 20 seconds only in game play if attached to internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rage 2 on xbox one x freezing within 20 seconds only in game play if attached to internet: Hi Have problems with Rage 2 freezing ever time within 10 to 20 seconds of the start of game play. This only happens if connected to internet Works fine if i unplug internet. I have just added a...
  6. Fifa 20 game trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 game trial: Hi, so i have ea access and ive preordered fifa 20 but when i try to play the trial it keeps telling me to sign into the profile where the game was purchased or the game trial has expired and this...
  7. Game share fifa 20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share fifa 20: Hi me and my little brother gameshare all our games and for hik it has shown that he has bought fifa 20 but for me there are no signs of it whatsoever how can we fix this?...
  8. Fifa 20 demo, do you own this game or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 demo, do you own this game or app?: I'll try and launch the game and its says "getting your game ready" for about 1 second and then says "do you own this game or app?" i have tried hard resetting and uninstalling the game and...
  9. Madden 20 disconnecting at start of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 disconnecting at start of the game.: Hi, Since 8/12/19, everytime I try to connect with an opponent online, The game disconnects and give me a loss. I have ran a detail internet test via the console as well as from computers in my...
  10. RDR 2 Game crashing after 20-30 mins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR 2 Game crashing after 20-30 mins: So I have been playing RDR 2 for over a month now and have not had any issues until the last update. I’ve hard cycled my Xbox one X and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game with my hard copy....