Will the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle ever go on sale?

Discus and support Will the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle ever go on sale? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already own the FH4 Standard Edition and I see that all 3 editions of the game are currently on sale. I am interested in buying the Ultimate Addons... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItsHunchoPanda, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Will the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle ever go on sale?

I already own the FH4 Standard Edition and I see that all 3 editions of the game are currently on sale. I am interested in buying the Ultimate Addons Upgrade, but it's price seems to be fixed at $50, while the FH4 Ultimate Edition is currently $60. Will
    we ever see a price drop or promotion for the Addons Bundle?

:)

ItsHunchoPanda, Jun 11, 2019
  2. blueamcat Win User

Really hard to say as we're never given that kind of info beforehand. Sorry!
  3. MetalNutz Win User

It's possible, but only time well tell unfortunately.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza horizon 4

5. Smwutches Win User

Forza horizon 4

I'm not seeing a price for just Fortune Island itself yet, but you can get either the Expansions
    Bundle
    for $34.99 or the Ultimate Add-ons Bundle for $49.99. Both include
    Fortune Island. The expansions bundle will also include another add-on that has not been released yet. The Ultimate bundle includes the same expansions from the expansions bundle as well as some other perks and cars.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Forza Lego expansion not on xbox screen

Hi, assuming you actually own Forza Horizon 4 that addon will show in the game when you launch Forza. There was also a game update of just over 8GB that enables the addon so that may still be downloading too.
Thema:

1. Will the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle ever go on sale? - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Ultimate

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashing at start up after I bought Ultimate Edition (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing at start up after I bought Ultimate Edition (PC): Hi, I have recently bought Xbox Game Pass for PC. I was perfectly fine playing Forza Horizon 4 for few days (no crashes or anything) and decided to buy the Ultimate Edition (yesterday) - on your...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition: When I try to buy the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition it just says: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted I don't know...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 ultimate add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 ultimate add ons: Thinking of ordering the Forza 4 ultimate add ons. It says it comes with 2 expansions ...I'm assuming that means you get Fortune Island and access to the new one when it comes out. Am I correct...
  5. Game: Forza Horizon 4 with Ultimate Edition addons ( Help me fix this issue ) PC user

in XBoX on Windows
    Game: Forza Horizon 4 with Ultimate Edition addons ( Help me fix this issue ) PC user: I was lost my save game after restarting PC and when I launched game, then after loading Xbox Live launched data downloading, But I waited all night and still 0% downloaded data By the way I...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 ultimate edition with gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 ultimate edition with gamepass: Hi, I want to buy fh4 ue on my pc. In the Microsoft store I saw a free 14 day trial of gamepass. With gamepass fh4 ue will be 80 euro instead of 100. If I activate the free trial and buy the game...
  7. Forza Horizon Ultimate Gift code stolen purchased from Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon Ultimate Gift code stolen purchased from Microsoft: I purchased forza horizon ultimate edition on 09/12/18 from the microsoft store. It was a christmas present from my son. Today he went to redeem it for it to say code already redeemed. I contacted...
  8. forza horizon 4 ultimate download fehler [Translation- Forza horizon 4 ultimate download error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 ultimate download fehler [Translation- Forza horizon 4 ultimate download error]: hi ich habe gestern die forza horizon 4 demo gestestet und gespielt und es lief alles einwandfrei heute habe ich die ultimate version gekauft und der download bricht immer ab und zeigt den fehler...
  9. Xbox Live/Windows 10 Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate KEY Already used

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live/Windows 10 Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate KEY Already used: Hi, i bought a key of Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition from the website G2A but when i tried to redeem, it showed that the key was already in use. I contacted their support and they said to...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate ne démarre pas [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate ne démarre pas [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not start]: Bonjour, j'ai téléchargé Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate édition via un code que j'ai acheté sur Instant Gaming tout fonctionnait très bien depuis le départ jusqu' aujourd'hui ma Xbox refuse de lancer le...