Will the issue fps and Warzone ever be fixed on Xbox series X?

Discus and support Will the issue fps and Warzone ever be fixed on Xbox series X? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will the issue fps and Warzone ever be fixed on Xbox series X? d269a865-250b-46ca-82cd-40ad5c51da19 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThorGr, May 14, 2022.

1. ThorGr
    ThorGr Guest

:)

ThorGr, May 14, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi ThorGr! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The FPS on the Xbox series X are available for all games to use them, but the game developer needs to set the game to have that possibility, before the caldera update it was working, there's no official information about why Activision disable that after the update
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Borderlands 3 needs fixing!!

i know where your coming from on that, alot of these xbox one x shuts off issues seem to be happening on alot of different games, warzone, forza borderlands etc etc, and just think, they are going to release the series x without even fixing the original
    issues on the standard x first.
  4. HighSpacerr Win User

1440p@ 120 hz issue xbox series x

I fixxed it by changing my monitor to fps mode and disable freesync premium on the monitor itself. Now I am at 1440p@120hz on xbox series x
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox series x problem

6. konmanw Win User

Call of duty warzone on Xbox one x

My xbox one x is experiencing the same thing. I was terrified that it was some hardware issue, but im convinced its Warzone. No other game has ever done this to my xbox.
Thema:

1. Will the issue fps and Warzone ever be fixed on Xbox series X? - Similar Threads - issue fps Warzone

2. Left 4 Dead 2 FPS drop issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 FPS drop issues: Hello everyone, since last night the game started having huge frame rate drops that make it almost unplayable. At first, I thought it was something hardware related, so I tried clearing my xbox...
  3. XBOX SERIES X - blue screen, Stuttering, fps issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X - blue screen, Stuttering, fps issues.: Middle button takes 2+ seconds to appear when doing anything (YouTube,netflix,games,crunchyroll) The video stutters (fps wise) , I also saw a brief blue screen last night for around 1 second....
  4. FPS Boost issues with Alien Isolation

in XboX Insiders
    FPS Boost issues with Alien Isolation: Alien Isolation runs like a slideshow with FPS boost on XSX, public build OS. Anyone else having this problem? All the other boosted titles I've tried work perfectly. submitted by /u/Nemesis96...
  5. Xbox Series X crashing randomly and FPS issues on Call of Duty: Cold War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashing randomly and FPS issues on Call of Duty: Cold War: So I've had my series x since release and have encountered a few issues but the games crashing are the worst I've experienced. It only happens with series X optimized games. And it it 90% of the...
  6. Xbox Series X (FPS issue can’t select 120fps)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X (FPS issue can’t select 120fps): Hello i just purchased the new xbox series x and i cant choose 120hz as an option. My monitor is a Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz monitor. I did the hdmi override and everytime i select 120hz it says...
  7. Xbox Series S FPS issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S FPS issues: I have an Xbox Series S that I recently purchased. I also have a 144 Hz 1 ms response time LG gaming monitor. I have all of the settings right on the monitor and the Xbox to get 120 Hertz on my...
  8. KBM FPS Drop and Audio Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    KBM FPS Drop and Audio Issues: I have a Corsair Gaming STRAFE RGB MK.2 keyboard and a Corsair M55 RGB Pro Gaming mouse. When I move my mouse when it is connected to the Xbox I get a massive FPS drop and Audio Distortion. I have...
  9. MSFS2020 FPS issue

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS2020 FPS issue: I played the MSFS with med-high graphic settings. Since the last update (i think) my FPS dropped from 45-50 to 30-35. I tried some changes: low graphic, high graphic, data off, game restart, pc...
  10. Issues with removing FPS Access via Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with removing FPS Access via Game Bar: Hello! I'm having issues disabling access to my FPS information via the Computer Management application on my PC. I saw the information on the FAQ to remove access but it's not very helpful. I go...