Will the Kinect sensor for XBOX ONE-S work with Series X?

Discus and support Will the Kinect sensor for XBOX ONE-S work with Series X? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; From what I have read all accessories for XBOX ONE-S will work for Series X but there are no explicit words on that the Kinect sensor will work. Since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roger Kulläng, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Will the Kinect sensor for XBOX ONE-S work with Series X?

From what I have read all accessories for XBOX ONE-S will work for Series X but there are no explicit words on that the Kinect sensor will work. Since you can't even buy the Kinect sensor any more (which btw is very strange since it is a great accessory!)
    I get a little worried that the device might not work as expected, i.e. in the same way as for XBOX ONE-S.

The sensor is using standard USB so it really should be technically and physically possible to attach but there is nothing explicitly stating that it will in fact work. A little clarity on this would be great!

:)

Roger Kulläng, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Tormaz Win User

Can Xbox One Kinect sensor be used on Xbox 360?

Hello!

The Xbox One Kinect Sensor only works on the Xbox One (or the One S w/ the adapter). The Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor only works on Xbox 360.
  3. enzosoros Win User

From what I have read all accessories for XBOX ONE-S will work for Series X but there are no explicit words on that the Kinect sensor will work. Since you can't even buy the Kinect sensor any more (which btw is very strange since it is a great accessory!)
    I get a little worried that the device might not work as expected, i.e. in the same way as for XBOX ONE-S.

The sensor is using standard USB so it really should be technically and physically possible to attach but there is nothing explicitly stating that it will in fact work. A little clarity on this would be great!
    yes venkiou
  4. TreyBieber Win User

Kinect on series x

You guys need to make a Kinect Sensor for the Xbox Series X. Also, I need the Kinect Sensor to be invented for the Xbox Series X.
  5. Tronder 007 Win User

Xbox 360 Kinect and Xbox s

if you mean the 360 Kinect sensor the the answer is NO! It's not compatible with any of the Xbox One models.. You need the Xbox one Kinect sensor.. unfortunately both the Kinect sensor for the Xbox One and the Sensor You would need to use the sensor with
    the One S ((and the One X) as both the One S and One X lacks the kinect sensor port) has been discontinued by M$, dont' know about awailability of the Xbox One sensor from reputable retailers, but the adapter is sold out and is only awailable form places like
    EBay and similar at "blackmail" prices
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Kinect issues.

I´m sorry to hear that. My kinect sensor for xbox one died months ago, but my kinect for xbox 360 still works ! it´s curious.
Thema:

1. Will the Kinect sensor for XBOX ONE-S work with Series X? - Similar Threads - Kinect sensor Series

2. Kinect sensor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect sensor: Hi there, is still worth buying a kinect for Xbox 1S? If not, what is the alternative? My son enjoys the Just Dance games and I wish to for that and of course we'll explore other games....
  3. Kinect Sensor Not stable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kinect Sensor Not stable: Kinect sensor does not remain stable with my Xbox One. It switches on and off. Ivuave tried all the reset options in the support forum. Kinect Verwion is 4.0.3917.0:7...
  4. Xbox360 system update done - Kinect Sensor no longer works and showing Error Code C00000C2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 system update done - Kinect Sensor no longer works and showing Error Code C00000C2: We performed the latest Xbox360 system update here in June 2020, and after updating, our Kinect Sensor is no longer working and showing Error code C00000C2. Any attempt to troubleshoot it by...
  5. Mensagem de erro "SENSOR KINECT NÃO TEM ENERGIA SUFICIENTE".[Translation-Error message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mensagem de erro "SENSOR KINECT NÃO TEM ENERGIA SUFICIENTE".[Translation-Error message...: Boa tarde. Como proceder para o Kinect do Xbox 360, funcionar normalmente, sendo que esta tudo ligado. Esta apresentando a mensagem de erro. "SENSOR KINECT NÃO TEM ENERGIA SUFICIENTE". Desde...
  6. X box Kinect - motion sensor games

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box Kinect - motion sensor games: I have recently bought X box One S. My son is 8 and he likes to play motion sensor games. Where should I buy this kinect. How much it is usually. Can I buy Xbox including kinect. Which other...
  7. My kinect sensor isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My kinect sensor isn't working: My kinect sensor isn't working. I have an xbox one s, so I had to order a custom made adapter for it. It has worked in the past, but now when I try to plug everything in, nothing happens...
  8. Kinect Sensor not working with Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sensor not working with Kinect Sports Rivals: Hi, I hope someone can help as I am stuck! Our Kinect Sensor on our Xbox One generally works fine but when trying to play Kinect Sports (bowling is our favourite family game), it won't 'see'...
  9. Problem with Kinect Sensor on Xbox 360 , after system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Kinect Sensor on Xbox 360 , after system update: Hello everyone, today I downloaded the latest system update for my xbox 360, and after that, every time i start a game, the kinect sensor stops working. If i quit the game, the kinect works fine...
  10. Extending Xbox One Kinect Sensor Over USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extending Xbox One Kinect Sensor Over USB: Will this work?: Kinect Sensor -> Adapter to USB -> Active USB cable -> USB IN of Xbox ONE. I see a few adapters for sale that LOOK look like they will do this, my real question is: can I connect...