Will the logitech g923 Xbox edition work with xcloud?

Discus and support Will the logitech g923 Xbox edition work with xcloud? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The title explains it I just want to know before buying. 4875f199-8728-4cdf-9bc7-a2e3c6448cfe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sedomo, Dec 8, 2021.

1. sedomo
    sedomo Guest

The title explains it I just want to know before buying.

:)

sedomo, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Sedomo! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

When cloud gaming on an Xbox console, any wired or wireless controller that is compatible with an Xbox console will work for cloud gaming on console.

If you’re using a web browser to play cloud games, the Xbox Wireless Controller is currently the only officially supported controller. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming on a browser.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Logitech G923 - RSB and LSB buttons can't be mapped

Unfortunately, these buttons have never worked on the g923 on any game, even games that you can map the buttons I've never been able to get them to work
  4. VítorCasagrande Win User

Hello Christopher,

Thanks for you answer. I couldn't understand. Is it solved? What do I need to do to map this buttons?
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Vitor welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Bad news... I just did a little digging it looks like Microsoft never implemented the feature in any wheel to support the stick click buttons. But apparently they have added that now and so the developers can add that feature into their firmware. So we need Logitech to get their act together and I'm sure that's going to go well for us all. So I just tested trying to use a controller at the same time as the wheel but that does not respond to the sticks for clicking.
  6. HisSvt2 Win User

Logitech remote will no longer turn off the Xbox One after the Feb 14th update (using the power button on the remote)

Logitech has a update for Xbox one redo your setup mine is working fine after redoing it thru Logitech harmony software
Thema:

1. Will the logitech g923 Xbox edition work with xcloud? - Similar Threads - logitech g923 edition

2. How to fix the Logitech G920? (Gas pedal is stuck)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the Logitech G920? (Gas pedal is stuck): So this is the second time I had this problem with the G920. Last year, I noticed that when I wanted to play ETS2 on my PC, the pedals were unresponsive and I couldn't find any way to fix it. In...
  3. Logitech G923 - RSB and LSB buttons can't be mapped

in XBoX on Windows
    Logitech G923 - RSB and LSB buttons can't be mapped: Hello, I can't map RSB and LSB buttons on my Logitech G923 wheel. Has anyone had the same problem? c2c3f43d-6168-466d-94a5-de55eb7e11ca
  4. Can I use 2 steering wheels (a Logitech G920 and Logitech G923) to race against my buddies...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I use 2 steering wheels (a Logitech G920 and Logitech G923) to race against my buddies...: Hi I am looking at purchasing an Xbox x versus a ps5. I need to know If I can I use 2 steering wheels (a Logitech G920 and Logitech G923 (for Xbox) to race against my buddies in split screen...
  5. Logitech G923 steering wheel won’t show up in Xbox accessories app for copilot with Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 steering wheel won’t show up in Xbox accessories app for copilot with Xbox...: So I have a friend that has a G923 Logitech wheel and an Xbox adaptive controller. The wheel won’t show up on the Xbox accessories application so he can’t use the wheel and the XAC at the same...
  6. Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29

in XboX Insiders
    Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29: Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29 The LSB & RSB buttons on the 3 wheels above cannot be used on Xbox one and Series S and X because Xbox or Microsoft hasn’t mapped those controls yet. The...
  7. Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29

in XboX Insiders
    Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29: The LSB & RSB buttons on the 3 wheels above cannot be used on Xbox one and Series S and X because Xbox or Microsoft hasn’t mapped those controls yet. The LSB and RSB on the Xbox controller are the...
  8. Button Support and mapping for Logitech g923,g29,g920

in XboX Insiders
    Button Support and mapping for Logitech g923,g29,g920: The LSB & RSB buttons on the 3 wheels above cannot be used on Xbox one and Series S and X because Xbox or Microsoft hasn’t mapped those controls yet. The LSB and RSB on the Xbox controller are the...
  9. Logitech G923 disconnects or dysfunctional w/Quick Resume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 disconnects or dysfunctional w/Quick Resume: Has anyone else had trouble with Quick Resume and the Logitech G923 wheel? Mine seems to behave in two different ways: 1. Upon quick resume, d-pad and buttons work as intended but steering wheel...
  10. Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification: Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification How to make that wheel availlable? Will there be an update to make these wheel settings available...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xcloud com g923