Will the mic monitoring update come soon for the new Xbox Wireless Headset?

Discus and support Will the mic monitoring update come soon for the new Xbox Wireless Headset? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ngl, I’m pretty disappointed with Microsoft on dropping the ball with this headset. Mic monitoring is an important feature for headsets that are noise... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_Wisest, May 13, 2021.

1. Will the mic monitoring update come soon for the new Xbox Wireless Headset?

Ngl, I’m pretty disappointed with Microsoft on dropping the ball with this headset. Mic monitoring is an important feature for headsets that are noise canceling (or at least this one is for me) and the fact that it’s been broken since pretty much the release of these headsets is infuriating

As of right now, I have zero mic monitoring (even with setting on high), should I just return this headset within my return period?

I don’t think a fix will be coming out soon

submitted by /u/The_Wisest
    [link] [comments]

/u/The_Wisest, May 13, 2021
  2. ZapAttack-DA7920F8-C Win User

Mic Monitor for new XB1 Headsets

I've contacted Microsoft Support on this. I'm hoping they update us all. Especially since TB just announced a new headset coming soon that's completely wireless AND has mic monitoring.
  3. Merlin4421 Win User

Headset adaptor for Turtle beach titanfall headset.

I hope they come out with a wireless mic soon
  4. FullHornet Win User

Xbox One Wireless Headset

They have a wireless set of surround sound headphones/mic that are supposed to come out in Oct. From what I have seen it has the mic monitoring as well.
  5. Livingst0n Win User

Mic Monitor for new XB1 Headsets

I just spoke to support about this and they're hoping the update to allow mic monitoring will be sometime soon before December and the holidays. That's as much info as was given on a time frame.
  6. BigDogTX-AEEAD855-ED Win User

MS Stereo headset monitor not working

Let's hope they add a mic monitoring feature to the headset adapter soon!!!
Thema:

Will the mic monitoring update come soon for the new Xbox Wireless Headset?

1. Will the mic monitoring update come soon for the new Xbox Wireless Headset? - Similar Threads - mic monitoring update

2. I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried...: Hello. I’ve bought a new PowerA controller because my old one was broken and I’ve bought a new headset aswell. I connect my headset into my controller and I can hear myself through mic monitoring,...
  3. XBox Wireless Headset Not Mic Monitoring

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Wireless Headset Not Mic Monitoring: I have recently purchased an XBox Wireless Headset which works ok but I have two issues and do not know how to report them to Microsoft. On a website it states to hold down the xbox button on the...
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Monitoring DIY Resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Monitoring DIY Resolution: I have recently purchased an Xbox Wireless Headset but like so many on the internet I just cannot hear my own voice in my earpieces from the mic monitoring. My wife tells me I am talking too loud...
  5. just got my Xbox yesterday, how do I turn mic monitoring off? (Picture of problem linked below)

in XboX Insiders
    just got my Xbox yesterday, how do I turn mic monitoring off? (Picture of problem linked below): The slider is greyed out here is a picture I’m so confused and I do not Xbox please help submitted by /u/shitfuckdammitquack [link] [comments]
  6. Reminder: Continue to report Xbox Wireless Headset mic-monitoring failure.

in XboX Insiders
    Reminder: Continue to report Xbox Wireless Headset mic-monitoring failure.: We cannot let this issue continue to be put on the back burner without acknowledgment. Submit a report via report a problem on your Xbox every single day until there is a resolution to this...
  7. Mic monitoring not work on Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic monitoring not work on Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello! I bought the headphones months ago and this problem has not yet been solved. Was it the most important feature for me, when is it going to be solved? Thank you...
  8. Mic monitoring on xbox wireless headset still low

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic monitoring on xbox wireless headset still low: I was just wondering if there has been an update to this headset? I just got this headset and I updated it completely, but mic monitoring is still low even on its highest setting....
  9. Why isn’t mic monitoring working with the new Xbox Wireless Headset?

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn’t mic monitoring working with the new Xbox Wireless Headset?: So the new Microsoft Xbox wireless headset for the new Xbox series X is a fantastic headset. Feels great and sounds great. But one of the reasons why I got it is for mic monitoring. I set it on...
  10. Xbox wireless headset mic monitoring still not fully working?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset mic monitoring still not fully working?: Hi, After the most recent update the mic monitoring has improved a bit but not fully it's still on the high setting but I can't fully hear myself in the headphones so sounds muffled, is anyone...