Will the Moto Mod Gamepad work for the Xbox Streaming Service?

Discus and support Will the Moto Mod Gamepad work for the Xbox Streaming Service? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm not a huge fan of having to use a physical Xbox controller to use the new Xbox streaming service. Would the Gamepad Moto Mod be recognized as a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Krazemason, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Will the Moto Mod Gamepad work for the Xbox Streaming Service?

I'm not a huge fan of having to use a physical Xbox controller to use the new Xbox streaming service. Would the Gamepad Moto Mod be recognized as a controller? Could I use this mod for my Motorola phone instead of an Xbox controller? This mod attaches directly to the phone which would be nice but I don't want to buy it for no reason. Is there some kind of workaround?

submitted by /u/Krazemason
    [link] [comments]

/u/Krazemason, Nov 10, 2019
  2. B. Kral Win User

Is there any way I can use my xbox 360 controller on the xbox one? Or make the xbox one controller more like the xbox 360 controller?!

when streaming xbox one to pc - the 360 gamepad connected to the pc works great (dashboard / one games / apps / 360 games / everything else).

wish the xbox one (basically a modified win10 in a console housing) could natively support "backward compatible" wired 360 gamepads when plugged in the one usb port.

sadly thats not the case in moment.

In seven of ten cases I prefer the 360 gamepad over the one game pad - but i super like the new one d-pad on the controller (personal opinion)

are ms xbox one console software developers read in the forums?
  3. Xellspooun Win User

XBOX ONE S gamepad and bluetooth devices other than Win10

Ok, so, first things first I updated the gamepad via the XBOX accessories app on Windows 10. This got me to the point of being able to use it with my Android TV (for all that matters it's a Sony W805c). However I played with it a bit with the Moonlight app
    to stream a couple of games (Borderlands and Arkham Origins) and the inputs are messed up. I suppose the bugs are caused by the lack of proper drivers.

Secondly, I don't do something special in order to pair it with Steam Link. I go to the Bluetooth option in Steam Link, I press the sync button on XBOX ONE S gamepad, the Steam Link sees it as "XBOX wireless controller" and they pair. However, even after
    the gamepad's update nothing works. Interestingly, I tried to connect the gamepad with the micro-USB cable to Steam Link and it does not work even on that instance. The home button is blinking and the buttons do not work.
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

How to get Powera Wired Controller For Xbox One to work on pc.

Hello,

one option is a wireless USB to PC adapter.

The second option I use. I have an Xbox ONE ELITE gamepad. I have a USB cable connected to the gamepad, I connect it to my laptop and the system will find the gamepad and without any problem my gamepad works.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

XBOX ONE controller will not work on Windows 10 PC

There must be a problem on your side because I'm using an Xbox ONE Elite gamepad, with a USB cable. I have it connected to a PC and it works fine for me. I don't use the gamepad wirelessly on Xbox or PC. If you are using a USB adapter for your gamepad,
    try plugging the adapter into another USB. Or check for updates.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Product keys

Hi, you can not because the gamepad x360 has a little different function than the gamepad for xbox one. And also because the x360 gamepad can not be set, compared to xbox one gamepad.
Thema:

Will the Moto Mod Gamepad work for the Xbox Streaming Service?

1. Will the Moto Mod Gamepad work for the Xbox Streaming Service? - Similar Threads - Moto Mod Gamepad

2. Obscure question about software licencing or modding or something in the enforcement case...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Obscure question about software licencing or modding or something in the enforcement case...: So I'm trying to get a case review going for a week long communication restriction i got hit with the other day and i keep messing up the questionnaire when it gets to some rules about modding...
  3. Microsoft doesn't give a [mod removed] about customer support anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft doesn't give a [mod removed] about customer support anymore.: Long story short. I sent my Xbox One X in for out of warranty repairs. My Xbox shows up at their repair facility and they decide to send it back because someone fat fingered the serial number...
  4. fonte original para o xbox one [Mod Translation - original source for xbox one]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    fonte original para o xbox one [Mod Translation - original source for xbox one]: Boa tarde a todos! Onde consigo comprar e a bom preço uma fonte original para o xbox one no Rio de Janeiro, Brasil? [Mod Translation - Good afternoon to all! Where can I buy and at a good price...
  5. Banimento do console sem explicações [Mod Translated - Console ban without explanation]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banimento do console sem explicações [Mod Translated - Console ban without explanation]: Gostaria de saber sobre esse banimento repentino do xbox 360 porque não lembro de ter cometido nenhum ato que infringir se as regras do xbox porque eu estava jogando na live e no outro dia quando...
  6. mi xbox tiene las luces rojas [Mod Translation-My Xbox has the red lights]

in XBoX on Consoles
    mi xbox tiene las luces rojas [Mod Translation-My Xbox has the red lights]: Buenas tardes por este medio le solicito una ayuda tecnica para poder solucionar el problema en mi consola XBOX 360 SLIM ya que el dia de hoy quise jugar un juego y me aparecio en el boton de...
  7. Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken: My search earning points won't track, i recently downloaded and have been using a vpn(its not malware if that's what you are thinking) so, why is this? 1a81801f-be7e-41c2-9175-ae84431f3aae
  8. DLC MOTO GP 10/11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC MOTO GP 10/11: HI DOES ANYONE MANGED TO DOWNLOAD THE DLC FOR MOTO GP 10/11 BEFORE HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM THE MARKETPLACE? ARE YOU ABLE TO SEND THE DLC FILE? OR TELL ME WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD IT? THANKS....
  9. Moto gp possibility?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moto gp possibility?: Ok I know the Kinect is not the most popular of subjects BUT After playing the wave racing on Kinect Sports Rivals I'd have to say that I think those control mechanics would apply very well to a...
  10. moto gp 14

in XBoX on Consoles
    moto gp 14: anyone no why its not been released on xbox one yet it has on 360 and ps4 ? e275f4ec-1fc3-4c77-aa7b-5a15961f3cca