Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...

Discus and support Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI I am wondering whether If I purchase vbucks from the ms store pc and have linked my microsoft acc to epic games acc (pc) will the purchase go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RyzeFN, Oct 27, 2019.

1. RyzeFN
    RyzeFN Guest

Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...

HI

I am wondering whether If I purchase vbucks from the ms store pc and have linked my microsoft acc to epic games acc (pc) will the purchase go through or not?

:)

RyzeFN, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go through?

Yes, when you buy the vbucks the vebucks goes to your account
  3. Bazoo Studios LLC Win User

Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go through?

Hi RyzeFN. Sometimes, it can take awhile before the points are actually visible on the game/account. Just give it some time and let me know if it appears. Hope that helps! If it's been over 24 hours I would recommend contacting the developers or whoever
    is in charge of V-bucks support.
  4. Airyrose666 Win User

if they are linked then yes it will go thru
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

If you are making the digital purchase on the account that is linked to your Epic/Fortnite account then the purchase will go through. However, please be aware that it can sometimes take up to 24 hours for the points to go through to the game.
  6. Bazoo Studios LLC Win User

It is possible , but sometimes it can take up to 24 hours. It's usually different every time.
Thema:

1. Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go... - Similar Threads - purchase vbucks microsoft

2. Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.: Bought xbox live gold promotion with 1000 vbucks for fortnite and never got the vbucks c8f6bf7c-8b1a-4e55-a828-bf78866bd61b
  3. Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card: Hi, I went to purchase vbucks and it took my 24.99 out of my Microsoft account but did not give me my vbucks purchase in fornite. Who do I contact to rectify this?...
  4. I purchased vbucks but did not get them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased vbucks but did not get them: I purchased. Vbucks but did not get them credited 414a6abe-37a7-4330-89c6-d5056480b723
  5. Vbuck purchase failed, but I was billed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbuck purchase failed, but I was billed: I tried to buy Vbucks. The transaction did not complete. I was billed $24.99. I online chatted with Xbox support. They told me to apply for a refund. I did that and was rejected. Any suggestions?...
  6. refund for vbucks purchase unathorized

in XBoX on Consoles
    refund for vbucks purchase unathorized: How do i request and get a refund for an unauthorized v-bucks purchase? My son thought he was using a gift card he got until I saw my credit card statement and all the Microsoft emails. I went...
  7. 2500 vBucks purchased not appearing in Fortnite

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    2500 vBucks purchased not appearing in Fortnite: Hi I bought 2500 vbucks today and it is showing on my PC account as purchased they have not appeared in Fortnite. I have tried multiple things such as logging out and logging in but they still...
  8. L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks...

in XBoX on Windows
    L'achat vbucks via microsoft Store, n'apparaissent pas dans le jeu PC.[The purchase vbucks...: Bonjour, Après avoir crédité des cartes cadeaux XBOX pour mon fils. J'ai acheté des vbucks, mais ceux ci n’apparaissent pas dans le jeux sur son PC. Sur son compte Xbox les VBUCKS apparaissent,...
  9. I did not receive my Vbucks after purchasing 3 months of xbox live gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive my Vbucks after purchasing 3 months of xbox live gold.: After purchasing Xbox live gold for £6 for 3 months, I did not receive my Vbucks promised by the offer. 1b81c171-42ba-4dc2-90b2-9124d6160efc
  10. Can you purchase VBucks for a gift to print out for Christmas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you purchase VBucks for a gift to print out for Christmas?: I do not know my nephew's account info, so would like something to print and put in a card. Is this possible? Thank you! df26c00b-eb7d-43ac-a83f-4b84de33d632