Will the Sea of Thieves have Traditional Chinese version?

Discus and support Will the Sea of Thieves have Traditional Chinese version? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will the Sea of Thieves have Traditional Chinese version? 9512ad67-6ecf-4138-a221-23a3697e26ef Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nicetreelinL, Nov 7, 2017.

1. nicetreelinL
    nicetreelinL Guest

:)

nicetreelinL, Nov 7, 2017
  2. 關於語言

我有獲得盜賊之海的封測測試,請問盜賊之海是否可以支援中文翻譯?

還是未來會有中文版的機會?

I have to get the seal of the thieves test, may I ask the thieves of the sea can support the Chinese translation?

Or will there be a Chinese version of the future?

ExistingPillow3, Nov 7, 2017
  3. TexaCaliBoy
    TexaCaliBoy Guest
    Pre Ordered Sea of Thieves Can't download Beta

I preordered sea of thieves and downloaded the insider app and I don't have the option to download the test scale beta for sea of thieves. Please help asap.

TexaCaliBoy, Nov 7, 2017
  4. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Gaming on Christmas?

I also used to have a gaming tradition on Christmas day with the siblings. This year I played some Sea of Thieves with my sister on Christmas Eve, but spent the next day playing with my toddlers. Maybe we can continue the tradition when they are older!
  5. 小锋朱 Win User

We hope that xboxone can join traditional Chinese language options.

Because many games do not support simplified Chinese, and the State Bank Xbox one only simplified Chinese options, resulting in no Chinese games to play, while the actual game supports traditional Chinese.
  6. TiresomeClamp42 Win User

GTA5 cannot display Chinese in Chinese version of XBOXONE

Change your locale to HK and change the language to Traditional Chinese
  7. XboxLee2014 Win User

About : FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Language

i have the sam quition.my xbox360 system Language setting is traditional chinese,tried to change the Hong Kong or TAIWAN region.But the game still display English.Any body know how to change to Chinese?
  8. Syriel Win User

problem with Assassin's Creed® III season pass

Your profile says you are in China, so if you bought the download version of ACIII you likely got the traditional Chinese version. The ACIII season pass is not available in China.

As noted on the US Marketplace in the description "The season pass is not compatible with the Traditional Chinese / Japanese / Korean version of AC3." It only works with the standard version of the game that was distributed elsewhere in the world.
Thema:

1. Will the Sea of Thieves have Traditional Chinese version? - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Traditional

2. My copy of sea of thieves has disappeared. I haven't played it in a while but it says I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My copy of sea of thieves has disappeared. I haven't played it in a while but it says I...: I don't know what happened but it doesn't say I own sea of thieves and if I sign into the Sea of Thieves event hub it says I don't have a pirate. 3b6ea444-bef8-41a4-aefa-b936ce5fe710
  3. Sea of Thieves not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves not loading: When I click "Set Sail" in Sea of Thieves I get a long loading time and then eventually Cinnamonbeard error on PC, 95% the time it wont load though sometimes will randomly have no issues loading...
  4. Can´t install Sea of Thieves in Secondary Drive (Tried in my D:/ and O:/). Says I don´t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t install Sea of Thieves in Secondary Drive (Tried in my D:/ and O:/). Says I don´t...: So, I have 20GB in my C:/ drive but when I go to install Sea Of Thieves I just can´t because it says I don´t have enough space. Thing is my O:/ drive as 130GB of free space and I can´t install it...
  5. Blank sign in screen when linking XBOX Live account (Sea of Thieves)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blank sign in screen when linking XBOX Live account (Sea of Thieves): Today i installed sea of thieves once again, since my friend got it recently and wanted to play it with me. Everything was alright until it gave me an error that could only be fixed by re-linking...
  6. Cant chat in sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant chat in sea of thieves: ive already tried everything and i just need to know if its because of my age. my account has all adult preferences but i am under 18 even though i changed my birthdate to over 18. My parents...
  7. Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves: Can I play Sea of thieves on Xbox serie s if I bought the game on pc? 068f9f05-7238-4fa5-9025-2c93d5c7b32e
  8. Can't install Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Game Pass: I've got the GamePass from cruchyroll and I've installed a few games I've always wanted to play, and now I tried to install SOT and It just won't let me, this message pops up: [img] Anyone know...
  9. I cannot log into the Sea Of Thieves Website to submit a ticket

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot log into the Sea Of Thieves Website to submit a ticket: I am having a glitch for Sea Of Thieves, basically; everything that is customizable is reset to a certain way or most default EVERYTIME I close the game, or simply leave a server, if I get...
  10. Sea of thieves Spartan set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Spartan set: When the Spartan set of sea of thieves came out in June of 2019 we had to play sea of thieves between a certain time frame. Well I played then and got the code and entered it back then. But now...