Will the Xbox Beta app support 32-bit PCs in the future?

Discus and support Will the Xbox Beta app support 32-bit PCs in the future? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Currently it only works for 64 bit computers only. submitted by /u/snikito [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/snikito, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/snikito
    /u/snikito Guest

Currently it only works for 64 bit computers only.

submitted by /u/snikito
    [link] [comments]

/u/snikito, Jun 14, 2019
  2. IAmCollabro Win User

cant use xbox beta app

hey!

if you are using windows 10 try rightclicking the app and click run as administrator if that doesnt work have you tried reinstalling it or making a second user on that pc/laptop

if this still doesnt work and you signed into the xbox app your account could have restrictions on it. to check this go to your privacy settings and look at account restrictions.

if this still doesnt work make sure the app runs to your pc's bit rate. to see this open your control pannel and search "specifications" that should list if your pc is 32 or 64 bit if its 32 bit rightclick the xbox beta app and open its folder then look
    for xbox beta (32 bit) or 64 bit depending on what the specs said if this still doesnt work there could either be a bug with your hard drive or with the app's compatibility with your pc its self.

if none of that works i have a xbox live account "" if you contact me on there i can try and help you.

3. MarcAlperin Win User

Xbox beta for PC installer app not working

Figured it out. I was running 32-bit Windows and the Xbox Beta App only works for 64-bit system. The application doesn't actually tell you this, it just won't work.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

xbox smartglass xbox update screen code

Smartglass was discontinued at the end of 32 bit app support on ios. Sorry
  5. snikefriend Win User

Xbox Console Companion - Your network settings are blocking party chat 0x89231807 [Possible 32bit issue]

I have made some research and found that this issue is related to the 32 bit Χbox App. I have clean installed Windows 10 32 bit on 2 machines and the Xbox Console Companion will fail to connect to parties (especially partys containing PCs and mobile phones
    - I managed to connect to a party chat with 1 other friend playing on Xbox). Installing 64 bit Windows on both, same machines resolves the error and I can connect to parties normally. Returning to 32 bit brings the error back. I have submitted this feedback
    through the app on Windows. You should take a look at this.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working

... Also in the system requirements for the games islt says attention. You are on a (X86) system you need a (X64) system, well im im confused because im running a 32 bit system with a 32 bit version of windows 10 pro (fully up to date).
    As you say you are running a 32 bit version of Windows 10 (i.e. a X86 version), you can't run apps and games that require a 64 bit system (X64).

You would have to completely re-install Windows 10 to upgrade to a 64 bit version (if your PC hardware supports a 64 bit OS).
Thema:

1. Will the Xbox Beta app support 32-bit PCs in the future? - Similar Threads - Beta app support

2. Not beeing able to download games through Xbox App (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Not beeing able to download games through Xbox App (Beta): So, I am using the Xbox (Beta) app to play Game Pass PC games, I have downloaded some games in another computer and it worked just fine, now I am using another computer and I've only been able to...
  3. Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems: Ok so on the console companion I can connect to a party and make a party and everything is fine but about 5 seconds in I cant hear or talk to my friends. On the Xbox (Beta) app I can make a party...
  4. XBOX (Beta) App Won't Install & Keeps Freezing

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX (Beta) App Won't Install & Keeps Freezing: Two days ago when I turned on my PC, my XBOX (beta) app would start but I would have a black screen every time. I have tried reinstalling, but it keeps freezing every time, and I am at a loss. I...
  5. Can't remove The Surge, Xbox Beta app doesn't uninstall fully.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't remove The Surge, Xbox Beta app doesn't uninstall fully.: Been trying to fix this for about 4 hours now. I tried to uninstall the Wins 10 version of the game though the Xbox Beta app, but all it does it remove the shortcut from the app itself. Now the...
  6. In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...

in XboX Insiders
    In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...: Yesterday he was there and today he's not showing up. It happens to someone else? Thank you. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Beta App Issue For Windows | Party Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App Issue For Windows | Party Issue: The xbox beta app for windows doesn’t allow me to use voice chat. It says use xbox game bar and I have it installed and opened yet it still doesn’t work. submitted by /u/Bradinator111 [link]...
  8. The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or...

in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. When will Xbox PC beta app support more functions like the console companion app did?

in XboX Insiders
    When will Xbox PC beta app support more functions like the console companion app did?: So the console companion app was decommissioned now - mine is a useless flash to desktop app now. But we did not see the beloved functions of the app be migrated or redesigned in the Xbox PC beta...
  10. Xbox One Controller Support In-App - XBOX (beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Support In-App - XBOX (beta) App: Hi All, I dont know if I am missing something but I cannot use my Xbox One controller to navigate the XBOX (beta) App. Works fine with games but I have to use the mouse to navigate the app...