Will the Xbox get the new edge?

Discus and support Will the Xbox get the new edge? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://engt.co/2WHIDqH submitted by /u/yachtz420 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yachtz420, Nov 3, 2019.

1. /u/yachtz420
    /u/yachtz420 Guest

/u/yachtz420, Nov 3, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Planning on getting a new Xbox.

Hey,

You can use your existing hard drive as long as they are both the same type. ie, Xbox S. You can buy a specific transfer cable to go from one S unit to another S unit, but like I said you can use the same hard drive as long as it is working properly.

Good luck with your new system.
  3. chevalierknight Win User

will a new xbox get banned?

No one here can give you an 100% answer. But if you do continue to receive account bans, they can ban your console, whether it's a new one or an old one.
    iv gone the safe way and made a new account ready for the xbox x with an email not linked to my account that one should be safe to use right as it has a clean recorded i would have to get more then one enforcment before a warrning right
  4. Eric Sauco Win User

Getting a new Xbox One?

I made a thread earlier this year leaking that Microsoft which I used to work for was considering releasing a new better hardware console to stop the market bleed over the resolution war. The games will be the same 100% compatible on both consoles and the
    OS will be the same for both. The only difference is that the stronger hardware will allow all future games to run the full 1080p 60 fps on the new revision Xbox One, while the same game will possibly run at a lower resolution for the original Xbox One. Of
    course Microsoft deleted my original thread because of fear of losing sales now.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Getting a new Xbox One?

It's true. Microsoft will make a new console that is more powerful.........in about 5 years when the next gen of consoles start. Nintendo will be the next company to make a console.
  6. Goatsnatcher Win User

Getting a new Xbox One?

The rumors you probably heard are to do with DX12, it said that the X1 will get a performance upgrade later next year. If true, it will effect all X1's.
Thema:

1. Will the Xbox get the new edge? - Similar Threads - edge

2. Edge browser Speedtest.net slow on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Edge browser Speedtest.net slow on Xbox one: Edge browser Speedtest.net slow on Xbox one Getting slow speedtest.net speed I get 480 mbs 23 mbs from isp spectrum but when i do a speedtest on the edge browser i only get 260-23 which is oddly...
  3. Edge browser Speedtest.net slow on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Edge browser Speedtest.net slow on Xbox one: Getting slow speedtest.net speed I get 480 mbs 23 mbs from isp spectrum but when i do a speedtest on the edge browser i only get 260-23 which is oddly the same as my download speed on downloading...
  4. Edge video streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Edge video streaming: Good Morning Until about a week ago I was able to watch Brit Box on my Xbox one through Edge browser for some reason it doesn't work anymore, I can get to the site see the video I want to watch...
  5. Console xbox one x system is loading up from microsoft edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console xbox one x system is loading up from microsoft edge: One more question i could use any helpful information bcause i am at dead end...my xbox one x has been signing onto my network from microsoft edge & has its os system operating from windows 10 &...
  6. The new Chromium Edge will not make an appearance on new or old XBOX Consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    The new Chromium Edge will not make an appearance on new or old XBOX Consoles.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox after 1 year still have the Edge Legacy

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox after 1 year still have the Edge Legacy: Last Edge update for Xbox was in January 2020, month when Edge Chromium was released. After some month, even Windows 7 (A Out of Support OS) get Edge Chromium! But not Xbox One. What the problem...
  8. The rounded edges found their way into My Games & Apps, looks 50x better now

in XboX Insiders
    The rounded edges found their way into My Games & Apps, looks 50x better now: [IMG] submitted by /u/CallMeDucc [link] [comments]
  9. Big fan of the rounded edges in new UI

in XboX Insiders
    Big fan of the rounded edges in new UI: [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments]
  10. Edge Cursors appearing on black screen when going to settings,one guide,and also when going...

in XboX Insiders
    Edge Cursors appearing on black screen when going to settings,one guide,and also when going...: (Alpha skip build issue) I'm seeing Edge browser cursors on a black screen when switching between settings,oneguide and also when going home from anywhere else the issue stops after a full restart...