Will the Xbox get the new edge?

Discus and support Will the Xbox get the new edge? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://engt.co/2WHIDqH submitted by /u/yachtz420 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yachtz420, Nov 3, 2019.

1. /u/yachtz420
    /u/yachtz420 Guest

/u/yachtz420, Nov 3, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Planning on getting a new Xbox.

Hey,

You can use your existing hard drive as long as they are both the same type. ie, Xbox S. You can buy a specific transfer cable to go from one S unit to another S unit, but like I said you can use the same hard drive as long as it is working properly.

Good luck with your new system.
  3. chevalierknight Win User

will a new xbox get banned?

No one here can give you an 100% answer. But if you do continue to receive account bans, they can ban your console, whether it's a new one or an old one.
    iv gone the safe way and made a new account ready for the xbox x with an email not linked to my account that one should be safe to use right as it has a clean recorded i would have to get more then one enforcment before a warrning right
  4. Eric Sauco Win User

Getting a new Xbox One?

I made a thread earlier this year leaking that Microsoft which I used to work for was considering releasing a new better hardware console to stop the market bleed over the resolution war. The games will be the same 100% compatible on both consoles and the
    OS will be the same for both. The only difference is that the stronger hardware will allow all future games to run the full 1080p 60 fps on the new revision Xbox One, while the same game will possibly run at a lower resolution for the original Xbox One. Of
    course Microsoft deleted my original thread because of fear of losing sales now.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Getting a new Xbox One?

It's true. Microsoft will make a new console that is more powerful.........in about 5 years when the next gen of consoles start. Nintendo will be the next company to make a console.
  6. Goatsnatcher Win User

Getting a new Xbox One?

The rumors you probably heard are to do with DX12, it said that the X1 will get a performance upgrade later next year. If true, it will effect all X1's.
Thema:

1. Will the Xbox get the new edge? - Similar Threads - edge

2. Xbox one Microsoft edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Microsoft edge: Hey, since the last update my xbox deleted Microsoft Edge and I can't find it in the store, it's totally gone. What can i do about it? e88a5aa1-6ce7-4ad1-b738-dd9e3a1f7a90
  3. Xbox one screen edges cut off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one screen edges cut off: I have a 50inch panasonic vierra hdtv and spent an hour messing around with the screen settings and nothing I can find makes the screen fit on my Xbox one s. If I’m playing Far Cry 5 my health bar...
  4. Edge Chromium for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Edge Chromium for Xbox: Over the last 6 months, I have not seen any information on stand-alone builds for Edge Chromium on Xbox One. I assumed since Microsoft was unbundling the browser from Windows, and bringing it to...
  5. The microsoft edge for xbox should have keyboard and mouse support

in XboX Insiders
    The microsoft edge for xbox should have keyboard and mouse support: submitted by /u/VeronicaMulher [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft Edge not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge not working: On xbox one after clicking on edge i see a white screen for 1-2 seconds then the app just crashes. Its been like this for about 3-4 days and I’ve already tried hard reset....
  7. what is the best recommended dns server for streaming videos on xbox one edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is the best recommended dns server for streaming videos on xbox one edge app?: I know google public dns is good but is there any other that is faster for streaming videos microsoft edge app? Any help would be greatly appreciated 188ad6ff-4311-420a-a37d-44b42756135e
  8. Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?: I've tried restarting app, xbox, modem. It started it after setting up a new modem, with higher speeds. Wired connection 2556e7dc-6dd5-4a3e-8a10-d8e1865571a1
  9. XBox One S - Way to pin Edge Favs to Home Screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S - Way to pin Edge Favs to Home Screen?: The topic is pretty much all there is to it. Is there a way to pin Edge favorites to the Home Screen? 62980acb-cbe6-4934-b534-0d729968768d
  10. Xbox- syncing on Microsoft edge or IE possible with a PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox- syncing on Microsoft edge or IE possible with a PC?: Hello! I am wondering, is it possible to sync your xbox one internet explorer or microsoft edge data with your microsoft account (IE/ME) data on your PC? By this I mean is it possible to sync...