Will there be a Series X Elite 2(or 3) controller with the share button?

Discus and support Will there be a Series X Elite 2(or 3) controller with the share button? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an elite 1 controller and have been thinking about upgrading but realized neither of the current versions have the share button featured on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bryceloudon, Sep 22, 2020.

1. bryceloudon
    bryceloudon Guest

I have an elite 1 controller and have been thinking about upgrading but realized neither of the current versions have the share button featured on the new Series X controllers. I can wait if they are going to be releasing a new version as I'd rather wait
    for one with a share button than get an old gen one but if they don't have any current plans for it then I'll just go ahead and get the old gen controller.

:)

bryceloudon, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

Series X controller wish?

I like the little changes to it, the share button is nice. But I will be using my Elite Series 2 Controller when the Xbox Series X comes out.
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Series X controller wish?

I like the little changes to it, the share button is nice. But I will be using my Elite Series 2 Controller when the Xbox Series X comes out.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  5. Tomesso Win User

Best xbox one controller?

Elite Series 2 is an amazing controller. And you'll be able to use it on Series X as well.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Elite série 2[Xbox Elite series 2]

Hello _Cristophe-,

Thank you for your post. The Xbox Series X will allow for backward compatibility with Xbox One controllers, meaning an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 will work as normal with the Series X.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Will there be a Series X Elite 2(or 3) controller with the share button? - Similar Threads - Series Elite controller

2. Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller: For the life of me I cannot seem to get support for this controller. I have the stick drift issue that is well documented. I have had the issue since August but was not playing much and a bunch of...
  3. Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller: For the life of me I cannot seem to get support for this controller. I have the stick drift issue that is well documented. I have had the issue since August but was not playing much and a bunch of...
  4. Xbox elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2: I recently just bought the elite controller series 2 and the a button was kind of sticky i thought it would go away with time, its been about 4 days and still hant gone away help!...
  5. Received my third Xbox Elite 2 Series controller - Buttons double click

in XBoX Accessibility
    Received my third Xbox Elite 2 Series controller - Buttons double click: Hello. I'm quite frustrated as I just received my third Xbox Elite 2 series controller, that as you know is considered a premium control with a hefty price tag. The problem with this one, as all...
  6. Extended warranty elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extended warranty elite controller series 2: Hi I am looking to buy the extended warranty for the elite series 2 controller but I can't find where I can purchase it? 009046af-5e23-4bf7-aa8d-2f30d6b11fb7
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller Support or lack thereof?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Support or lack thereof?: Has anyone had any luck contacting support on this product? There contact button basically says there is no way to speak to someone regarding this product. I paid nearly $200 for a controller and...
  8. Elite Controller Series 1 not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 1 not working on Xbox Series X: For example, in the game "The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition" on Xbox Series X, the controller, although every time registers a button press of LT, it only rarely registers a button press on RT. In...
  9. Purchasing extended warranty for my elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchasing extended warranty for my elite series 2 controller: I purchased an elite 2 Xbox one controller through Amazon, and it didn’t offer extended warranty, and from what I can tell I have 45 days to purchase it through Microsoft. How can I actually...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Hi i purchased for my son this christmas a brand new Xbox elite series 2 controller, im sad to say but also very disapointed that the left stiick has developed a problem of failing to return to...