Will there ever be an Apple Music app?

Discus and support Will there ever be an Apple Music app? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I used to have Amazon Music, and used it to listen to music while playing on my Xbox, but I recently switched to Apple Music, and was wondering if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WyldeGi, Nov 1, 2020.

1. /u/WyldeGi
    /u/WyldeGi Guest

I used to have Amazon Music, and used it to listen to music while playing on my Xbox, but I recently switched to Apple Music, and was wondering if Apple and Microsoft had any plans on implementing it into their software in the near future

submitted by /u/WyldeGi
    [link] [comments]

/u/WyldeGi, Nov 1, 2020
  2. ContentedEntree Win User

Have microsoft gone insane?

"It's called DRM. Have you ever used any media service, such as iTunes? Apple doesn't let you put your iTunes purchased content on a non-apple device, unless you pay extra."

You can buy music from other places beside itunes and then put it on your ipod... Omg, tis must be magic! Or you know, that thing called a music CD. :-\
  3. Blarga Win User

Mac Book

Doubtfull. Apple devices use what's called AirPlay and are more for music unless you run the apple tv.
  4. MirshkoOrdo18 Win User

Background music

I'm not sure how iPhones or Apple Music work in this scenario, but on Android, music will only stop when the app opened has its' own music or sounds. If it works the same way with Apple OS, then my suggestion would be to turn off all sounds in the settings
    for your Solitaire game, then try restarting the music and see if it works then.
  5. the JeffreyTM Win User

Background music

Not sure about apple music; however, if that happens on Spotify I just have to unpause the music while on the app I'm playing and the music will resume.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Apple Music Xbox

Hi,

No, unfortunately Apple Music isn’t available on Xbox consoles and most likely never will be.

Xbox One and Series X|S console apps - some apps may not be available in certain countries/regions.

If you’d like to listen to music while playing a game, Deezer, Spotify, Pandora and SoundCloud all allow you to do this.

You can also listen to the radio in the background. TuneIn Radio is probably the best option for this, with music stations.

Apple TV, however, is compatible with Xbox. I believe this is the only Apple service supported on Xbox consoles.

Just FYI: You’ll need to be connected to Xbox Live to use any of the apps mentioned (not offline).

Happy gaming with music :)
Thema:

1. Will there ever be an Apple Music app? - Similar Threads - ever Apple Music

2. Are we ever going to be able to do 1440 @120hz with HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Are we ever going to be able to do 1440 @120hz with HDR?: Xbox Series X is what I have . From what I've read HDR is tied to "allow 4k' but then that setting overrides resolution to 4k even if set to 1440. My display can only do 1440 @ 120 but without HDR...
  3. E.A. sports NBA Street Vol.2 One of the best basketball games ever EA sports Street vol 2.

in XboX Insiders
    E.A. sports NBA Street Vol.2 One of the best basketball games ever EA sports Street vol 2.: I've been playing Xbox since 2000. It would mean a lot to my nine-year-old son if you guys could convince EA sports allow NBA Street vol 2 to be backwards compatible on the Xbox series S/X. Or at...
  4. Will “Setting your stream” screen ever go away?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will “Setting your stream” screen ever go away?: Hi there Sometimes it takes more than 30 seconds and sometimes even up to a few minutes until the “setting your stream” loading screen with the green spaceship goes away and it’s finally game...
  5. The amazing spider-man 2012 game ever gonna return?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The amazing spider-man 2012 game ever gonna return?: Now with sony's spidey games only being sold to the PlayStation, and Activision bought by MS, any way we'll see that retro old-timer back on an Xbox? I really wish we'll see it....
  6. will the xbox pc app ever work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will the xbox pc app ever work?: hasnt worked in a month for me, not that it never worked well. just tried to update 'Gaming Services' not only did it get stuck updating, magically, all my desktop icons are now IE. seriously, i...
  7. Why is the Xbox app still terrible and hardly ever working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Xbox app still terrible and hardly ever working?: The Xbox pc app is still awful. Often won’t download games. When I do finally get them installed, some time later, I get “this app can’t open” and have to re-install. I pay good money for game...
  8. RDR2 campaign and The Witcher 3 had ever being on GamePass?

in XboX Insiders
    RDR2 campaign and The Witcher 3 had ever being on GamePass?: Hey guys this AAA games had once being playable on Game Pass? submitted by /u/LekeiraBrz [link] [comments]
  9. My Beats By Dre headphones microphone has not ever worked on any of my xbox's.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Beats By Dre headphones microphone has not ever worked on any of my xbox's.: My Beats By Dre headphones microphone has not ever worked on any of my xbox's (it makes a LOUD annoying screeching noise in the chat rooms). I have been a loyal customer since the Xbox 360 came...
  10. Will Xbox digital assistants ever support HomeKit

in XboX Insiders
    Will Xbox digital assistants ever support HomeKit: I’ve got a series X, and have always had an Xbox. I also have an iPhone, Mac and use Apple HomeKit for my smart home. I’ve just noticed that the Xbox has support for Google home and Amazon Alexa...